Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Angela, so unlucky with a duff song choice and up against Layton. She would've been heading for the final

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s tit when they get to this stage and they are all friends.

Reactions: 17
OK, that dance was no good but it's BS that we're losing Angela whilst Annabel & Bobby are still lurking around. And the show seems intent on ensuring Bobby makes it as far as possible after last week's DO. It's unacceptable to give free passes at this stage.

Reactions: 29
Whoever said Nikita looks like Claire Balding has absolutely ruined him forever. I cannot unsee it and the pussy bow just compounds the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Shirley seems to like being an arse just for the sake of it.

Reactions: 22
I love the friendships that build up between the different couples and you can see how well Carlos and Nikita get along. Layton immediately comforting Angela was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a witch Shirley is.

I am going to miss Carlos though, he’s a divine dancer. And Angela is a sweetheart. 🩷

Reactions: 18
Carlos first elimination after getting all the way to the final last year 💔 What a lovely beautiful man he is

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I was a celebrity on Strictly, I'd be an inconsolable wreck at being eliminated and I would have to literally be dragged off the dance floor because I would not be able to deal with it being over.

(Oh god, am I Dianne?)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.