Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Do you know what? It pains me to say but I am OVERRR strictly, I am over the shit music choices, the singers who cannot sing the judges with their diabolical critiques and shocking scores, the manipulation of the audience of who to vote to be in the the dance offs, it's just turned into as bad as the X Factor was near the end. I don't sit down to watch any more with enjoyment!

In saying that, I'll still be back next week though as I'm a fuckin nosey twat who would be scared to miss out 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

nicalibres

VIP Member
Whoever said Nikita looks like Claire Balding has absolutely ruined him forever. I cannot unsee it and the pussy bow just compounds the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Morning everyone
Just a little check in to clarify something from last night.

So minutes before the show started my lovely Auntie turned up unexpectedly to announce that we wouldn't be seeing her this Christmas
She had bought with her my pressie hamper filled with fancy goodies and in it was also a bottle of prosecco
Im not a big drinker but was like oh sod it shall we have a glass now and watch strictly (my son now stays his dad's at weekends so I was glad of the company 🙁) anyway after she left I had the opened bottle there and thought why not.

I then came on here singing/shouting baby baby and what not and rambling on about Nigel feeling us all up and some such drunken nonsense after that rumba and I think a few posters thought it was sick because they put a 🤢 so if my post offended any of you lovely lot then of course I am truly sorry, I was very very drunk at the time 🤦
(I also reeked havoc on another thread aswell but they deserved it lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 46

louseylou

VIP Member
Can I just say something? It's so lovely to see Amy there and that she has the confidence to not wear her wig, I know that losing her hair was such a big thing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Millais

Chatty Member
Dragging Ellie’s dad into the cheesy VT is low. Poor man just wants to watch Football Focus and bleed the radiators.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

pineapplesandcheese

Imagine being Nigel's wife and hearing him say his favourite moment is holding hands with Katya and walking into the floor with her. I'd be inconsolable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

coconochanel

VIP Member
Thing is whether she was a racist or not she was still his mum so I'm not surprised he wants to spend a day with her.

Reactions: 39

Honeystar

VIP Member
I still don’t like Bobby but I thought the VT struck the right balance, he didn’t wax lyrical about her and instead themed it on how much he would love to have known her, with a good amount of focus on his Dad too.

No grief is ever the same, young and old, sudden or expected, but they are all just as valid and deep

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I did check there wasn’t a new thread before posting a new one, it’s been deleted automatically.
Here’s the photo I was about to decorate with
IMG_7938.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Boogs

VIP Member
Strange Jade was racist when her dad was half Jamaican and her grandad was from the West Indies.
I’m not convinced Jade was racist. I think she had really poor emotional regulation and attacked the easiest thing she could as she was pig ignorant. I think she was triggered and intimidated by Shilpa because she was everything that Jade wasn’t and deep down wished she could be. Her gang of cronies in there encouraged and wound her up every step of the way and she let her mouth get out of control again and again. It was horrible to watch and I’m not condoning her behaviour at all but I think she got carried away and all her insecurities came to the surface in a really ugly nasty way.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I know this is going to sound silly to many people but those few minutes of re watching Katya and Nigel's rumba honestly make me feel like just in that moment with the two of them there's still a bit of goodness in life
At the very end where he holds her he just dances with his eyes completely closed and it feels so beautiful to me i could cry everytime I see it 😢

• Heart

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Why can’t a couples choice just be I got hammered on cider in the park when I was 14 and we raved to this song on our Walkman? Good times!

• Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
can’t believe people are saying horrible things about a woman who was someone’s mum who died from cancer. you can’t be any better of a person, racist or not.
You can separate the two things. I full accept that Jades death was very very sad. No-one deserves to die of cancer so young. No-one deserves to leave their children without a mum. And it’s heartbreaking for both those boys (although it’s good to see that they’ve grown up with fairly minimal trauma) However, I also acknowledge that Jade was a shit of a person. She was racist, a bully and quite stupid. I never liked her, I still don’t & I hate that people treat her as some kinda martyr. But her death was very sad.

Don't get this judging. They found mistakes with Layton he gets 9's, no mistakes from Nigel he gets 8's.

Theses judges have an agenda for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 34