Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwwwwwew Nigel and Katya through, still hugging after the lights went out.

In a purely platonic way Daily Fail, do you hear me?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How do I get to live on a street with Nigel's neighbours (and Nigel)? They sound so fun and my neighbours are very boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
he's 11 years older than me, but I just want to wrap nigel up in a blanket and tell him everything's gonna be ok 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just tell use Nigel’s bleeping dance!!!!

Is it a state secret or what?
I have cracked the code to the results show. We can have one of three things if we are lucky: Nigel and Katya announced in the first half, their next routine revealed or their dance discussed by the judges. One of those may be included but never all three - and some weeks it was none of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a bit mean but I don’t think Dianne will ever win she’s not talented enough as a pro to bring out the best in her students.
There are certain pros who I'm confident will never lift the glitter ball. She's one of them.

Reactions: 18
I love Johannes but I do wonder if he’s mentally exhausted because it looks like Annabel is going to have an emotional breakdown at the end of each dance

Reactions: 23
I don’t even know who my neighbours are and we’ve lived here 25 years

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only thing I like about the results show is finding out next weeks dances and we’ve only found out knobbys!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.