Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s so much trickier to think of a female celeb who would thrive in an all female pairing and i don’t know why!

i feel like an athlete is maybe the best way to go
for lifts in particular. alex scott may have been great if she hadn’t had to do the neil and king kev double whammy, bless her.
There’s about half of the England. Women’s cricket team who are gay. Many in relationships with each other. No idea if any could dance but I think a player called Dani Wyatt would be up for it. Not exactly a household name I know!

Reactions: 1
My absolute girl crush is Heather Peace from EastEnders and i would LOVE to see her on strictly in a same sex partnership🔥
God, Heather Peace has been around for years, I remember her from London's Burning. Glad to see she's still working.

If she's on Eastenders now then she's a likely candidate, I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Watching the one show with Layton and Nikita and Nikita says their AS “has everything” waltz, foxtrot, jazz, “musical” (whatever that is) which makes me think this will be far from a traditional AS….which could go 2 ways either Layton will shine because they gloss over the technique with jazz breakouts or the judges will lay down the law and claim it’s not up to scratch and not a “proper” AS

There’s about half of the England. Women’s cricket team who are gay. Many in relationships with each other. No idea if any could dance but I think a player called Dani Wyatt would be up for it. Not exactly a household name I know!
I think if they were wanting someone who was more of a household name they could get one of the lionesses.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never seen an episode of the masked singer. It’s like a fever dream isn’t it?

• Haha
I’ve never seen an episode of the masked singer. It’s like a fever dream isn’t it?
It’s utterly awesome in all the wrongest kind of ways.

The clip of Steph above is from the Masked Dancer, which has now been axed, but it did treat us to Craig as Ice Cream Sundae and Bruno as Pearly King 😁

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking, we've had two successful all male partnerships on the series (and one not!) but no good all female ones.

Nicola had to withdraw (and probably wouldn't have done well anyway) and Jayde was struck down by her demon pubes.

Although, I'm struggling to think of any female celebs who might be good?
Kelly Holmes? Not sure she screams winner though.

Gillian Anderson, perhaps too big for Strictly. Equally Bella Ramsey.

Katya's best mate Amy Fuller.

I'm sure there are plenty of sportswomen lesbian, bi or straight. Maybe next year after the Olympics will be a good year for this.

Ashley Roberts could well have thrived just as much with a female partner.

As long as the pro follows Nikita's lead.

The Christmas line up so far is uninspiring, they either need past contestants or bigger names who can't commit to full series. Otherwise it's not much of special and just like 6 celebs no one's that bothered about missing their Christmas nap for on week 1.

Oooh my mate's brother works with Sally Nugent on the BBC. I'll see if I can get tea from him on Strictly (though realistically, what tea will there be on Graziano?)

I missed ITT - did they do training clips?

Oooh my mate's brother works with Sally Nugent on the BBC. I'll see if I can get tea from him on Strictly (though realistically, what tea will there be on Graziano?)

I missed ITT - did they do training clips?
No training clips.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I remember when Dan Snow claimed he had to "lie" to his daughter about there being female pilots in WWII so she wouldn't be too heartbroken about sexism or something, which is idiotic and patronising for a number of reasons.

Least of all the fact that there were many female pilots in WWII which he should know considering he's a military historian!

I've always thought he was a tosser ever since then 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Zoe Hardman and Neil have just started following each other and so have Jowita and Danny Cipriani so maybe another couple of pairings for Xmas SCD?

• Wow
Janette ad Alijaz's tour is on tonight in Cornwall.

She is back tomorrow and Friday on ITT, their next date is not until saturday in Leicester.
Why would they book a tour at the same time knowing janette needs to do her fair share of ITT?
Not to mention rehearsals, bringing a small baby all over the country, multiple journeys and hotels no doubt unsettling her.

Regardless of if they have help that's even worse taking her for no reason.
She gets enough of that with janette taking her to work constantly for no good reason.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.