Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Jeanette this week? Don’t her and Fleur usually do alternate nights?

Reactions: 3
Can't wait to see Neil's pro challenge. His first year, he had 104 steps disqualified.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking, we've had two successful all male partnerships on the series (and one not!) but no good all female ones.

Nicola had to withdraw (and probably wouldn't have done well anyway) and Jayde was struck down by her demon pubes.

Although, I'm struggling to think of any female celebs who might be good?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just thinking, we've had two successful all male partnerships on the series (and one not!) but no good all female ones.

Nicola had to withdraw (and probably wouldn't have done well anyway) and Jayde was struck down by her demon pubes.

it’s so much trickier to think of a female celeb who would thrive in an all female pairing and i don’t know why!

i feel like an athlete is maybe the best way to go
for lifts in particular. alex scott may have been great if she hadn’t had to do the neil and king kev double whammy, bless her.

Reactions: 5

I don't know if they maybe have a harder time finding the right female celebs to do a same-sex pairing. I kinda draw a blank except for maybe Steph McGovern.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if they maybe have a harder time finding the right female celebs to do a same-sex pairing. I kinda draw a blank except for maybe Steph McGovern.
My absolute girl crush is Heather Peace from EastEnders and i would LOVE to see her on strictly in a same sex partnership🔥

Reactions: 8
I think Villanelle paired with Luba would definitely distract me from my Nikita obsession 🔥
My absolute girl crush is Heather Peace from EastEnders and i would LOVE to see her on strictly in a same sex partnership🔥
Ooh yes good call. Paired with Luba (can you tell I’ve recently watched that dance with her and Karen?🥵)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
DWTS had JoJo Siwa who was amazing but there isn't really anybody similar in the UK.

I’ve always held out a vain hope for one or both of the married olympic gold medal winning hockey players Kate and Helen Richardson-Walsh.

Reactions: 1
I would like to see Vicky McClure in a same sex partnership (yes I know she is straight but not in my head).

Reactions: 9
I think Villanelle paired with Luba would definitely distract me from my Nikita obsession 🔥

Ooh yes good call. Paired with Luba (can you tell I’ve recently watched that dance with her and Karen? 🥵)
Heather is also a singer and has great musicality, she loves a bit of swag and would be a great to lead Luba, she just oozes sex appeal honestly she would be next level on SCD 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d like to see Victoria Scone (first drag queen - apart from Craig 😅) but given her extensive dance training she’d be ringer-ing all the way.

Reactions: 1
I just did a search for famous UK LGBT women for inspiration. I don’t think they will let Rose West take part 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nigel in good spirits tonight on ITT. Katya was not so hopeful with her pro challenge.

They are creating a story with their rumba, similar to the film Ghost, but no potter's wheel. 😁 Nigel's acting should do him well, hope the same goes for his rumba hips.

Desperate by now that he just takes heed of his own meditiation techniques, releases the nerves and dances like we know he can.

Yeah am still here, bang bang banging the drum. :m

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dan Snow, Sally Nugent and Jamie Borthwick announced for Christmas special, sorry if it's already been posted I've missed quite a few pages 🎄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.