Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the most popular CCs are the ones which aren't part of the Trauma Olympics - Faye's Fosse skeletons, Charles & Karen's slick street dance, Hamza's afrobeats to name a few. It's just more enjoyable to watch on a Saturday night than some earnest wafting.
Faye's VT was bleeping hilarious, though. Her talking about being in a group or something and then -

*dramatic pause* "....but who is Faye Tozer?"

Thought I'd accidentally turned on Star Stories for a minute 😂
---
I read the original interviews the contestants did for the BBC and Nigel said

Saturday night could be interesting 😂
Bet he regrets saying that about the Quickstep now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know who either of these two are but I hope they have a lovely time 😅

…make that 3/3 🤣

I don't get the point of new celebs unless they are genuinely impressive signings. Can't see what purpose Sally from BBC Breakfast or Jamie from EastEnders serve - they could easily be in a main series.

Reactions: 6
I don't get the point of new celebs unless they are genuinely impressive signings. Can't see what purpose Sally from BBC Breakfast or Jamie from EastEnders serve - they could easily be in a main series.
same. i want a bigger name who can’t possibly sign up to do the full series but wants a try (anne marie as an example). jay from eastenders could literally do it whenever he wanted 🤣

Reactions: 4
Stacey Dooley? Oh piss off mate. Seriously. The only way she moved me was off the sofa and towards the kitchen for more wine.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way Anton is talking all the couples should have got a 10 from him.

Am at a loss to know what is the point of all this. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I say this every year but I feel like they often get a far better line up for the Christmas special than they do the actual series. Obviously it’s a totally different level of commitment but still

What happened to getting past celebs who have done a full series come back for the Christmas special? I wonder if it was harder to get people to return.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.