Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for keeping us organised. We would have carried on talking on the other thread about marrying Neil and other such atrocities until we all got banned for vulgarity.
I was feeling bad as I was eating tea and cringing at ITT, and then realised it had run to 52 pages!
As for the questionnaire I’d marry Kev as he’s always working away so I’d never see him, shag Neil ( with eyes shut) and dispose of Bobby
---
This is the most exquisitely gorgeous photo. I love them.
Maybe we should ship #Jorlos. Stranger things have happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was feeling bad as I was eating tea and cringing at ITT, and then realised it had run to 52 pages!
As for the questionnaire I’d marry Kev as he’s always working away so I’d never see him, shag Neil ( with eyes shut) and dispose of Bobby
---

Maybe we should ship #Jorlos. Stranger things have happened.
"Dispose of Bobby"🤣🤣🤣

I wouldn't be averse to #Jorlos if it happened - they're both very sweet, sensitive and beautiful men.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Johannes is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He could be dancing in a crowd of 1000 and you’d have your eyes fixed firmly on him. Watching him warm up behind the set in his glittery green get up on Saturday was mesmerising. I expected to be drooling over Vito, Nikita ( still did) and Gorka ( don’t come at me he hits different when he dances) but as a menopausal straight woman I came away with a massive Johannes crush. And Layton 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Johannes is the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He could be dancing in a crowd of 1000 and you’d have your eyes fixed firmly on him. Watching him warm up behind the set in his glittery green get up on Saturday was mesmerising. I expected to be drooling over Vito, Nikita ( still did) and Gorka ( don’t come at me he hits different when he dances) but as a menopausal straight woman I came away with a massive Johannes crush. And Layton 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Ditto. Jojo and Layton are beautiful, beautiful, gorgeous guys. They have something so special and magnetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I got to see Jojo’s tour this year and wow! He’s absolutely sensational. One of the best dancers strictly has ever had, and the most beautiful soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To answer @Boogs question at the end of the last thread, Tristan partnered Jamelia on Strictly which led to one of the great ITT leaving interviews where Jamelia mentioned the dance off between her and Peter Andre and how they had to re-record Peter’s “standing ovation”

Watch from 1:51 and how Zoe says “really?” and then quickly moves on to another question while Tristan smirks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I got to see Jojo’s tour this year and wow! He’s absolutely sensational. One of the best dancers strictly has ever had, and the most beautiful soul.
I’m going next year and I can’t wait. When you see him really show what he can do and then tone it down so much and show off Ellie T and Annabelle in the best light you just warm to him more. I still het a few well done on yer spins moments from Vito when he choreographs little flourishes for himself!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.