Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's got a great balance of working Ellie extremely hard but doing it in a way where she feels supported and special, and where she can enjoy herself and see how proud she's making him! Great dancer and great teacher 😊
I agree. What an awesome way to get over having your heart broken. Vito should be on prescription.

Reactions: 9
Krishnan now favourite to go Saturday
I hope that he doesn’t. I would far prefer to watch someone who isn’t that great but adores dancing and is really getting something out of it over someone who is ticking the boxes. I’d be happy to lose both Angela’s, Annabelle and Bobby before him.

Reactions: 19
Thiswas quite fun. Lovely to see Amy. Layton saying Nikita doesn't know any of the celebs' names and Nikita proving this by shouting 'Angela Skelton!'. Oh and Glasses!Vito!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope that he doesn’t. I would far prefer to watch someone who isn’t that great but adores dancing and is really getting something out of it over someone who is ticking the boxes. I’d be happy to lose both Angela’s, Annabelle and Bobby before him.
These are the current odds. Not a done deal but can't see anyone but Krishnan or Annabel going.

Screenshot_20231110-093155_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling it will be a dance off between Krishnan and Annabel, with Annabel being saved.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t want Krishnan to go out this week. Want him to do Blackpool and go out with a bang.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t want Krishnan to go out this week. Want him to do Blackpool and go out with a bang.
Yeah, it feels a bit like Annabel has served her purpose (that sounds harsh, but in Strictly narrative terms) with the CC. Of the two, she's the better dancer but I'd much rather watch Krishnan. And Jojo needs a break!

Reactions: 17
A Krishna v Annabel dance off wouldn't surprise me. We are now in half of the comp where weak are cast out and the middlers start getting hoovered up.
But it's also when we see how those at the top of the leader board are really doing in the public vote, I can't see Ellie or Nigel falling into a dance off anytime soon but it will be interesting to see if Layton and Bobby see a dance off before the semi-final.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling it will be a dance off between Krishnan and Annabel, with Annabel being saved.
It could all come down to who has the better samba. I can't see Annabel being able to loosen up for the samba. On the other hand, we've heard Krishnan does a good batucada...

Then again, Annabel appears to be quite popular in the polls, so she might avoid the dance off after getting a boost this week. Unless Krishnan's dance is a real crowd pleaser, he's probably toast.

I think Angela S is on dodgy ground with a waltz this week - a boring dance to an awful song that's been used loads of times isn't going to pull in votes.

Reactions: 14
A Krishna v Annabel dance off wouldn't surprise me. We are now in half of the comp where weak are cast out and the middlers start getting hoovered up.
But it's also when we see how those at the top of the leader board are really doing in the public vote, I can't see Ellie or Nigel falling into a dance off anytime soon but it will be interesting to see if Layton and Bobby see a dance off before the semi-final.
agreed to all of this. annabel is the better dancer so i think she would likely beat krishnan in a DO imo. i think time is up for angela s soon though, she just isn’t memorable enough.

i do think both layton and the awareness of the thoughts of bobby will end up in a DO. my dream would be that they’re in the same one, as layton would surely see TAOTTOB off 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't want Krishnan to leave either.

His sheer joy and the vulnerability he has shown in talking about what taking part in Strictly means to him, makes him a winner, in my eyes.

I don't mind if they now drop the Jay thing though, regardless of how Krishnan gets on.
It was mildly funny at best, the first time.

Reactions: 17
Ideally, it would be Annabel and Angela S in the DO, for me.

I agree that Annabelle has done what she set out to achieve, and considering she was predicted as an early boot before the show began, she's exceeded expectations by getting to wk 8. But, she does have support 🤷🏻‍♀️

Same with Angela S - if she got through last week on a poor dance, won't be surprised to to see her do it again.

Reactions: 8
Angela S may be forgettable but she does have some sort of vote.

I'm really hoping it's Annabel who goes though. Last week aside, I feel nothing from her dances. Not good enough to just dance the steps and not give any sort of performance after the halfway stage.

Reactions: 5
I love the way Amy is still part of the show, rather than taking the whole year out. Appearing in the clauditorium, on ITT, or doing these bits of filming. I know she is going through a horrendous time, but I hope being part of the Strictly family brings her some comfort.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Layton has quite low odds. I think Annabel next although I'd like to see Ang R go before Blackpool
Going by Kai’s demeanour on ITT this week , I think he’s mentally already booked his trip to Erin Island. As polite as he is I suspect the thought of dragging her round tour is probably giving him sleepless nights.
---
I love the way Amy is still part of the show, rather than taking the whole year out. Appearing in the clauditorium, on ITT, or doing these bits of filming. I know she is going through a horrendous time, but I hope being part of the Strictly family brings her some comfort.
Yes, it’s great she’s been so involved. I really am hoping the chemo has done the trick.
---
I don't want Krishnan to leave either.

His sheer joy and the vulnerability he has shown in talking about what taking part in Strictly means to him, makes him a winner, in my eyes.

I don't mind if they now drop the Jay thing though, regardless of how Krishnan gets on.
It was mildly funny at best, the first time.
I just love Krishnan and his ‘can do’ attitude, and how great his partnership with Lauren is.

Reactions: 8
Going by Kai’s demeanour on ITT this week , I think he’s mentally already booked his trip to Erin Island. As polite as he is I suspect the thought of dragging her round tour is probably giving him sleepless nights.

😆 :ROFLMAO: 😆

He is usually quite up beat, but his face was priceless when dear old Ange was saying how her slow blink and pursed lips was actually her listening intently and concentrating, when she was getting the judges critique. 😆

Does she realise she could see it all on iplayer later?

She is not hanging off him any more like she was at the start. It will be carnage by the end of the tour.

Poor Kai, he thought it was all on the up and up after his first series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.