Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, how bad is Bobby?
Tbf he is fine at the lighthearted matey scenes hence the NTA but as soon as he had to do any proper acting, it transpired he could only pull one gormless frowny face and recited his lines like they were being said to him in an earpiece.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whilst it isn’t the biggest crime in the world I still think it’s a bit of a sh**s trick to buy bot followers. I would imagine whatever this thing in with Ellie has got him a fair few extra followers as there is lots of support for them if it is true.
Personally I’m not sold on it and if those pics posted yesterday are from a future OK shoot I’m fully expecting a “I’ve found my best mate for life” style interview not a “we’ve fallen for one another”
Another two pros were pretty obviously buying bot followers last year too as their followers were jumping by exactly 1k a day when they weren’t exactly posting anything at that point.

Reactions: 2
I mean, he might have done. I love Vito but he's doing a pretty transparent trajectory to the glitterball and in my opinion, he doesn't need to. It's easy to tell if somebody's bought followers by the new accounts following them and tbf his look pretty genuine as opposed to Giofanny who had pages and pages of obvious bots to get to 1 million. He's likely to get a bunch of new followers with Ellie being so popular.
Yeah, his look fairly real, as far as you can tell. He has gone up but then he's all over the press and lots of positive coverage and comments on SM. He's getting loads more comments on his posts too. Can't see Vito eating at Gola either.
That person is defo a bitter Gio fan looking at their comments.

Reactions: 7
Also , don’t forget Vito has form of the big ‘romance with his celeb’ business, he should know better.

Reactions: 3
Tbf he is fine at the lighthearted matey scenes hence the NTA but as soon as he had to do any proper acting, it transpired he could only pull one gormless frowny face and recited his lines like they were being said to him in an earpiece.
Well, considering he apparently can't cope with sentences, it's entirely possible that's what's happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also , don’t forget Vito has form of the big ‘romance with his celeb’ business, he should know better.
I suppose that wasn't tested last year with Fleur as she is very happily married, but I'd be really disappointed if Vito stated doing the Giofanny™️ showmance angle with his partner from now on.

Reactions: 12
Which is what strongly makes me think it isn’t anything - he wouldn’t want to stereotype himself like that and if there was / is something it would be kept on the low until the end of the series maybe even tour. Just my opinion though

Reactions: 1
It was the awareness of lines

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And as he was departing EE in a taxI - after being bailed for attempted murder - he had a gormless grin on his face. Someone described it on a previous thread as looking like a five year old being brought to see Santa. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of AJ, what the duck has his instagram become? I still follow him on my old account and it’s full of random posts of him and his equally as cringe brother going up to strangers on the street and talking to them about money and investment? 😭

Reactions: 4
And as he was departing EE in a taxI - after being bailed for attempted murder - he had a gormless grin on his face. Someone described it on a previous thread as looking like a five year old being brought to see Santa. 🤣
They probably told him he was being packed off to Strictly, showed him a pic of Dianne and he was like hence the derpy grin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TBF to Ellie and Vito I don't really see them leaning into the romance rumours. Vito is behaving much like last year, from what he's said he's choreographed a tame narrative style Rhumba rather than sexy. This is all based on Amanda calling them a couple, yet that's what strictly call them all every Saturday night.

Vito's relationship with the ex seems like it was turbulent but genuine, he seemed to be really upset with it coming to an end.
I wouldn't base what happened on the Italian version with our Strictly it's a very bizarre show in comparison.

Reactions: 5
That was me. ;) I have that image emblazoned on my mind every time I see the lad and the reason why I cannot be doing with him or his antics.

• Haha
Luckily Giofanny will probably be irrelevant soon and so will she, so we'll stop having to explain her every few pages.

• Haha
GPVita launch! There won’t be an instababe un-contoured within a 2-mile radius. Certainly gives off the ‘classy, elegant’ vibe LL promised
I want to know who, apart from the raving GF stalkers fans, are going to buy this scented air freshener in a bottle?

A choice between Dior Sauvage or Eau de FR, cannot imagine anyone wanting the latter.

I think the man seems to think he has a greater following than he actually has. Ohhh wait a minute, perhaps the insta bots will buy it, or perhaps not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.