Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who, apart from the raving GF stalkers fans, are going to buy this scented air freshener in a bottle?

A choice between Dior Sauvage or Eau de FR, cannot imagine anyone wanting the latter.

I think the man seems to think he has a greater following than he actually has. Ohhh wait a minute, perhaps the insta bots will buy it, or perhaps not.
Was quite a flurry of FB Beryls reporting they’d just got theirs in the post. FR must be raking it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What idiots, without even smelling it. :rolleyes: Fools and their money are often parted.

They will be going to his meet and greets reeking of it. :sick:
I’m loving the idea of theatres up and down The Shires smelling exactly the same for weeks.
Oh, say Nadiya and Kai sniffing the air in Buxton … Gio must have been here last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m loving the idea of theatres up and down The Shires smelling exactly the same for weeks.
I’m actually going to FR’s show next year, and I’m really sensitive to perfume. I won’t be happy if my eyes are streaming the entire evening ( and not from tears of joy 🤣)

Reactions: 2
Regarding Vito and his followers, I started following him in the last week or so. He's coming across so well on the show this year, his little stories and duck ups are hilarious (Well Tess). I can see how he'd have a big increase in followers.

Reactions: 11
His Tess/Claudia mix up did make me laugh last week. It was everyone else’s reactions that made me giggle 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Regarding Vito and his followers, I started following him in the last week or so. He's coming across so well on the show this year, his little stories and duck ups are hilarious (Well Tess). I can see how he'd have a big increase in followers.
I checked Vito's social blade stats and his increases in followers seems fairly organic. You can see the huge jump on Sundays and Mondays and then very steady daily increases during the rest of the week since Strictly started back. Definitely does not read like he is buying followers.
Its usually extremely obvious when you look at the detailed statistics if someone is buying followers.

Reactions: 7
I started following him after I saw the insta stories with him saying "goosebunds" instead of "goosebumps" and him issuing repeated apologies with Ellie there saying "you don't need to apologise!!" 😂

Reactions: 8
GPVita launch! There won’t be an instababe un-contoured within a 2-mile radius. Certainly gives off the ‘classy, elegant’ vibe LL promised
I have literally just twigged what the GP in GPVita stands for! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It instinctively makes me think ‘Grand Prix’, and he is a massive prick, so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I apologise for my recent comments regarding aj pritchard. I have been proven incorrect

he was a true vanguard in this here sphere of dance

I am, like trish, heartbroken 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I apologise for my recent comments regarding aj pritchard. I have been proven incorrect

he was a true vanguard in this here sphere of dance

I am, like trish, heartbroken 💔
He’s a good dancer, but doesn’t stop his general prattishness though sadly.
---
I started following him after I saw the insta stories with him saying "goosebunds" instead of "goosebumps" and him issuing repeated apologies with Ellie there saying "you don't need to apologise!!" 😂
I started following him the day he was announced as a new pro last year and looked through his posts and fell in love right there and then. I’m glad everyone else is catching up on how lovely he is.

Last edited:
The finest 18 seconds of acting you've ever seen :LOL:

Curtis always reminds me of Moss from the I.t crowd everytime I see this. I know thats just so random- think its the little head nod
---
GPVita launch! There won’t be an instababe un-contoured within a 2-mile radius. Certainly gives off the ‘classy, elegant’ vibe LL promised
I honestly read that insta user name as 'i am amanda facial' and thought I'd have changed that.

Reactions: 4
Curtis always reminds me of Moss from the I.t crowd everytime I see this. I know thats just so random- think its the little head nod
---

I honestly read that insta user name as 'i am amanda facial' and thought I'd have changed that.
Not me going back and re-reading that name about 15 times to try and figure out what it actually says because it looks like I am amanda faecal
💩

Reactions: 3
I loved Vito since he joined.
He takes his work really seriously also, well I guess they all do. But I notice that it's mentioned that he writes everything down, and that he takes on board what is said about particular dances, to the other couples. I presume it's for when he will be training and choreographing that dance, in turn.

Vicky Gill also mentioned him once or twice - asking for example about Ellie's costume, length of skirt and so on. Now maybe all of the pros do these things but I imagine his attention to detail is second to none.

He has had two brilliant partners but I imagine even if he got one next time who was far less able than Fleur or Ellie, he would still do his best and make sure that they had a good experience of Strictly.

Speaking of followers, I started following Nigel, on Instagram - themeditatingactor. 😊

Reactions: 18
I loved Vito since he joined.
He takes his work really seriously also, well I guess they all do. But I notice that it's mentioned that he writes everything down, and that he takes on board what is said about particular dances, to the other couples. I presume it's for when he will be training and choreographing that dance, in turn.

Vicky Gill also mentioned him once or twice - asking for example about Ellie's costume, length of skirt and so on. Now maybe all of the pros do these things but I imagine his attention to detail is second to none.

He has had two brilliant partners but I imagine even if he got one next time who was far less able than Fleur or Ellie, he would still do his best and make sure that they had a good experience of Strictly.

Speaking of followers, I started following Nigel, on Instagram - themeditatingactor. 😊
Joanne picked him out in Choreography Corner as well … she said what a good choreographer he is and how he does everything in the finest detail even to a finger flick 😁

Reactions: 10
Joanne picked him out in Choreography Corner as well … she said what a good choreographer he is and how he does everything in the finest detail even to a finger flick 😁
I think underneath the bumbling puppy exterior there is a very smart man.

Reactions: 20
I think underneath the bumbling puppy exterior there is a very smart man.
I think he's got a great balance of working Ellie extremely hard but doing it in a way where she feels supported and special, and where she can enjoy herself and see how proud she's making him! Great dancer and great teacher 😊

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.