Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Vito can't recover from this criticism: being blasted by Brenda/n ('speaking on behalf of Sky Bingo) for showing his chest too much! Won't someone think of the kids!

I didn’t enjoy the number. Looking at [Vito Coppola’s], bare body was a bit off putting, it’s not necessary.”

Brendan, who left Strictly in 2018, went on: “Sometimes it’s suited for the dance, to come out and wriggle around your naked torso, but then after that, cover up [as] it’s a family show.”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, Vito can't recover from this criticism: being blasted by Brenda/n ('speaking on behalf of Sky Bingo) for showing his chest too much! Won't someone think of the kids!

I don't know what made me laugh more Brendan's jealousy or the rip off Judy James body language guy saying back in October Ellie will only last a few more weeks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Brendan, vampire loving, Johnny Castle wannabe Brendan, getting all cardi clutchy and ‘somebody think of the kids’ at the thought of a bare chest has cheered me up immensely (this is the same Brendan who went on Celeb Love Island, decked Lee Ottoway and tried to escape in his tighty whities isn’t it).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, Vito can't recover from this criticism: being blasted by Brenda/n ('speaking on behalf of Sky Bingo) for showing his chest too much! Won't someone think of the

Brendan is wrong, not off putting at all - I rather like it! Plenty of male pros and celebs have done it, I don’t think it is unsuitable for a family audience. Has Brendan forgot some of Ola’s costumes?

Reactions: 9
Jeepers, poor Brendan.

He must have fainted clean away when Tony Adams danced The Full Monty last year, and ended up in just sparkly drawers... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Brendan’s a bitter, hypocritical old tart. Didn’t hear him speaking up about the lack of coverage in the days when the female dancers wore only dental floss with a few sequins glued to it (yes, I am indeed thinking of Aliona’s Blackpool samba get up)

Reactions: 20
I'm torn on wanting Annabel to have the distraction and joy of Strictly for a little longer and wanting her to go out on somewhat of a high after last week and not spend weeks trailing at the bottom of the leaderboard. Personally I'd rather lose one of the Angela's this week and let both Krishnan and Annabel have the joy of Blackpool before they go

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Brendan’s a bitter, hypocritical old tart. Didn’t hear him speaking up about the lack of coverage in the days when the female dancers wore only dental floss with a few sequins glued to it (yes, I am indeed thinking of Aliona’s Blackpool samba get up)
To quote my dear old mum re Brendan “why do they give him house room” .. that’s the clean version.
Brendan you lost, get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brendan I’m sure I speak for most of us when I say sod off you bitter old has been. None of us ever wanted to see your chest 🤢

• Haha
That whole series had the females both pro and celeb in as little as they could get away with. Kara’s Charleston outfit hardly troubled the material makers (And her Charleston outfit was the reason Erin has an Island). Katya V had a barely there as well … salsa? Samba?
(Luckily Widdy escaped this edict and was also allowed modesty leggings for our comfort).

the moment Erin starts to row.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I didn't watch that season so just looked it up. OMG. I know there is nostalgia for the costume dept on Strictly but that dental floss outfit would definitely not fly now! (Matt's backflips were quite good!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I didn't watch that season so just looked it up. OMG. I know there is nostalgia for the costume dept on Strictly but that dental floss outfit would definitely not fly now! (Matt's backflips were quite good!)

Haha l, also Natalie’s costume here amuses me because it’s just a bikini with a skirt for a paso

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Little bit of green eyed monster from Brendan.

Vito is learning this series to hold back his dancing so that he doesn’t overpower Ellie. Would be interesting to see how he does with a contestant with similar ability to Zara. He is though a good teacher as Fleur improved considerably and so has Ellie - yes both have natural ability but Fleur didn’t plateau and so far Ellie is improving each week.

Haha l, also Natalie’s costume here amuses me because it’s just a bikini with a skirt for a paso

The bits where she turns round and it's basically her doing the Paso in a bikini! what was going on in the aughts??

OMG the incredibly intrusive long lens is out again, this time for Vito and Ellie! they are, guess what, looking cosy... because they're rehearsing the rumba!!

Reactions: 7
The bits where she turns round and it's basically her doing the Paso in a bikini! what was going on in the aughts??

OMG the incredibly intrusive long lens is out again, this time for Vito and Ellie! they are, guess what, looking cosy... because they're rehearsing the rumba!!
And ... and Scott's shirt comes off 🤣... [Don't look, Brendan 🤣]

• Haha
Reactions: 3

These articles are ridiculous. Nothing has been “confirmed” and of course they look “cosy” - they are dancing a rumba! Can I “break silence” to say DM journalists are a bunch of muppets?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.