Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of "how's trish?" aj, I remember how it seemed that tptb gave that role on nikita when he joined

like how he was basically portrayed as tilly's and ellie s's big brother

I'm just so glad he's been given so much more than aj got

although, aj was kinda tit so 🤷

Reactions: 7
It's very obvious that the ladies in the costume department love Katya because she almost always has a gorgeous costume. That dress is absolutely stunning and I guessed it was hers the moment it was revealed because no one else tends to get dresses as good as that.

And a Gene Kelly vibe sounds perfect for Nigel. Danny Mac going all Gene Kelly in the AS is a big reason why it's one of my all-time favourite Strictly dances.

ETA: It's looking very good in training and right up Nigel's street. I do suspect that they've decided to ignore the music choice and do the dance they want to do which I wholeheartedly approve of.
Got everything crossed for Nigel on Saturday 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
speaking of "how's trish?" aj, I remember how it seemed that tptb gave that role on nikita when he joined

I actually thought How's Trish AJ/AJP/NotOdudu did a decent job as a pro, especially given his age. He choreographed some pretty decent dances and generally gave his partners a good run. He coped well with adaptive choreography for Lauren too.

Rubbish actor and a bit of knob by all costs but I think as pros go, especially young ones, he did well and had he not thrown his toys out of the pram thinking he would be the next Ant & Dec he would be great now with all that experience.

Nikita is better tho 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone on DS alleging Vito's pulled a Gio and is buying bot followers... say it ain't so. :( Not that it's the worst crime in the world but it's a bit lame.

I haven't paid any attention to how many followers he had so I don't know know much it's gone up. You would expect a natural increase in the last few weeks with Ellie topping the leaderboard twice and emerging as a strong contender to win. Just a bitter Gio fan talking tit?

Reactions: 4

i honestly liked AJ! when i look back, he had some great partnerships and dances, and was a really good teacher considering his age. he was an absolute idiot for leaving as i think he likely had a job for a decade at least on strictly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone on DS alleging Vito's pulled a Gio and is buying bot followers... say it ain't so. :( Not that it's the worst crime in the world but it's a bit lame.

I haven't paid any attention to how many followers he had so I don't know know much it's gone up. You would expect a natural increase in the last few weeks with Ellie topping the leaderboard twice and emerging as a strong contender to win. Just a bitter Gio fan talking tit?
I mean, he might have done. I love Vito but he's doing a pretty transparent trajectory to the glitterball and in my opinion, he doesn't need to. It's easy to tell if somebody's bought followers by the new accounts following them and tbf his look pretty genuine as opposed to Giofanny who had pages and pages of obvious bots to get to 1 million. He's likely to get a bunch of new followers with Ellie being so popular.

Reactions: 8

Amy's latest post, it made me a bit emotional I have to say. So happy for her that she's gotten through this part.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I mean, he might have done. I love Vito but he's doing a pretty transparent trajectory to the glitterball and in my opinion, he doesn't need to. It's easy to tell if somebody's bought followers by the new accounts following them and tbf his look pretty genuine as opposed to Giofanny who had pages and pages of obvious bots to get to 1 million. He's likely to get a bunch of new followers with Ellie being so popular.
Buying Bots is the most low down of social media stunts.

What must they think of themselves, trying to give the impression that they are more popular than they are, or after the free Gola free meals. Whichever it is, it's pretty pathetic.

Reactions: 6
Buying Bots is the most low down of social media stunts.

What must they think of themselves, trying to give the impression that they are more popular than they are, or after the free Gola free meals. Whichever it is, it's pretty pathetic.
Seeing Amy ringing that bell and using her Instagram to raise awareness when she's gone through such a tough year makes bot buying seem even more trivial and pathetic that it already did, doesn't it?

Reactions: 17
After having watched Krishnan and Lauren's training clip, I have a terrible feeling she might be sincerely trying to get him to do those batcucadas, rather than going for a comedy routine. Tbf there were batcucadas in Judi and Jamie's Sambas as well, so it's not like a duffer/middler can't pull them off if the routine's right, but something about 'maybe he'll surprise people' made me worry the routine won't be fun enough to get him through. Hope I'm totally wrong, I'd like him to stay a bit longer.

Reactions: 10

Whilst it isn’t the biggest crime in the world I still think it’s a bit of a sh**s trick to buy bot followers. I would imagine whatever this thing in with Ellie has got him a fair few extra followers as there is lots of support for them if it is true.
Personally I’m not sold on it and if those pics posted yesterday are from a future OK shoot I’m fully expecting a “I’ve found my best mate for life” style interview not a “we’ve fallen for one another”

Reactions: 5
duck me 😳 I bet AJ watches that clip and cries himself to sleep every night dreaming of Nikita. Let him be a cautionary tale Nikita. Stay on strictly for as long as you can.

She says begging on her knees.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.