Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lokp0009

VIP Member
That’s fucking outrageous. What’s the point in judging, giving no comments or feedback then saying it’s a 9? So what could have made it better Craig because you had zero feedback? Just ruins it for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

jfletcher

VIP Member
I’m a bitch so I’m relishing in the fact that there are going to be small-minded people up and down the country crying in their living rooms that they’ve just seen two men dance the AT together and excel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

louseylou

VIP Member

Amy's latest post, it made me a bit emotional I have to say. So happy for her that she's gotten through this part.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Leyton and Nikita are the best same sex partnership that have ever been on the show. They are a true match - they look so good dancing together and seem like real friends!

Loved that routine. Stunning 👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 42

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Not to be too emosh, but I have to say thanks to you lovely lot. I really needed a laugh tonight, and I'm so glad for this thread saving me from watching Strictly alone every week ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40

abelleza

Chatty Member
VITO’S GOT HIS WHOLE CHEST AND TORSO OUT I REPEAT VITO’S GOT HIS WHOLE CHEST AND TORSO OUT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

jumpmoon

VIP Member
I’d let Nikita cum up my nostrils 💅

he has curtains and loves his cats 🥹 he rescued his grandmother from Ukraine 🥹 a king 👑🤴🏻☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

abelleza

Chatty Member
Nigel’s sob story is weak.
I think that’s cause it was actually organic. Losing your parents is something everyone goes through at some point, it doesn’t need milking to make it sad, he was just saying that his parents influenced his love for theatre/the arts and he loves his wife and kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

jfletcher

VIP Member
The scream I let out when they stayed in character even walking over to Tess! That was everything and surely has to be a 40.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh for fucks fucking sake.
Husband came in wanted to talk about fucking Christmas Dinner and what he wants so I missed 90% of that.
Fuming.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

jfletcher

VIP Member
I’m not sure what changed with Motsi this year but I’m really appreciating her as a judge.

Reactions: 36

Ensay

VIP Member
They made me cry too. So much emotion and I think what they are doing is so incredibly important for the LGBT community.
I almost stopped breathing at this part 😳
View attachment 2565722
Completely agree. I've had lots of arguments about it online (I know it's silly, but I can't help myself) with people who say ballroom dancing should only be between a man and a woman because of how their different bodies complement one another, etc.

However, Layton and Nikita have really proven that same sex dancing can work and is just as good as opposite sex dancing if done well.

I know that if I'd seen that kind of performance on TV when I was a teenager struggling with my sexuality, it would have made me feel a little less alone. It warms my heart that it might be helping teenagers of today who are in a similar boat.

I know it's only a dance show and I know lots of gay/bi people won't agree with me, but I honestly feel representation does matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 36