Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very obvious that the ladies in the costume department love Katya because she almost always has a gorgeous costume. That dress is absolutely stunning and I guessed it was hers the moment it was revealed because no one else tends to get dresses as good as that.

And a Gene Kelly vibe sounds perfect for Nigel. Danny Mac going all Gene Kelly in the AS is a big reason why it's one of my all-time favourite Strictly dances.

ETA: It's looking very good in training and right up Nigel's street. I do suspect that they've decided to ignore the music choice and do the dance they want to do which I wholeheartedly approve of.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
purple suits?! yeah, you really do need to change that before saturday, giggles

have you considered purple thongs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of thoughts from the last thread …

At some point it would have got down as far as Judy Murray being a ringer because she had once attended a ceilidh and Dashed a White Sargent … because that‘s the way Strictly works. a ringer must be found.

Chris Ramsay will forever hold a place in my heart for his absolute refusal to play with the CC and just give us a tribute to Clearasil instea.

Davood and Nadiya’s Blackpool paso is always worth a rewatch.

Nadiya is a lovely, gentle goddess - I enjoyed her Children In Need segment. It's a shame she's not teaching a celeb this year.

Chris Ramsey is one of my all-time favourites on Strictly, and one of the few times I found Karen tolerable.

If Will Bayley hadn’t had to withdraw, I’m convinced Chris would have been in the final.

Reactions: 16
Chris Ramsey is one of my all-time favourites on Strictly, and one of the few times I found Karen tolerable.

If Will Bayley hadn’t had to withdraw, I’m convinced Chris would have been in the final.
I liked Karen with Jamie Laing too. I think she really shone with those two and it went downhill from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I liked Karen with Jamie Laing too. I think she really shone with those two and it went downhill from there.
same: and with charles venn (she gave the most genuine leavers speech she ever has with him). none of her other partnerships have really been on the level of those three.

Reactions: 10

same. he also just had the rumba at completely the wrong week (i’m sure craig said “wrong dance wrong time” to him in the semis). if not for that, i do think he might have gotten in instead of (probably) emma.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.