Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also love the true friendship between him and Amy. I wouldn’t have put those two together initially but it’s so precious.
Honestly, the new pros are such a good addition to the show. Not just that they bring something fresh but they just seem to add something really positive to the group of pros that were already there.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I see Vito and Ellie have denied the romance rumours, ahead of their rumba even, but some DS posters are still insisting it's a devious vote-grabbing tactic! 😂

Reactions: 10
Ugh annoyed it's on so early! I'm gonna have to shower and get ready for bed at about 5 to be ready on time 😣

Reactions: 4
I see Vito and Ellie have denied the romance rumours, ahead of their rumba even, but some DS posters are still insisting it's a devious vote-grabbing tactic! 😂
Aw, the pics are cute. I'm sure he'll still be accused of nefarious behaviour by the Mrs Danvers types. How dare he... promote Ellie's body confidence! Anyway, luckily I wasn't shipping. No.
1699714522572.png

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I hate it being on so early. Don't finish work till 6pm, and have no spare half hours left to go early. Will watch on iplayer when it's over, but will have to vote blind 😬

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I hate it being on so early. Don't finish work till 6pm, and have no spare half hours left to go early. Will watch on iplayer when it's over, but will have to vote blind 😬
It’s ok, no doubt there will be an in-depth running commentary here which will help you to vote.

Reactions: 3
😆

Love his audacity just to take part but not fully engage. 😁 Or perhaps he does, they just don't show it?

Nigel did make a dog it was on another post they put out, but his dog was not shown on this one. Why?

He is either getting a fair few votes or they are not really promoting his beautiful personality.

Annabel beat them all hands down with her tennis raquet. ⭐
Nigel's popped during the countdown 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
It’s ok, no doubt there will be an in-depth running commentary here which will help you to vote.
The threads quite honestly make it twice as enjoyable to me. Sometimes I am on catch up and it's so entertaining reading and watching.

Hats off to @MidCenturyMadOne who often starts the new threads when needed. In the middle of the enjoyable mayhem! 😁

Reactions: 12
I've been on these threads for three or four years now, so I really shouldn't have to ask...

...Erin Island?

Looking forward to some snarky snarkiness tonight, depression is kicking my butt so I need a lift.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Crikey it's early tonight...I'm glad I checked or I would've missed it! Better get the dinner and the Strictly Snacks organised!

I've missed "being live" on this thread the last couple of weeks! Looking forward to the snark and the laughs and the sheer unadulterated thirst for Vito and Nikita

I've been on these threads for three or four years now, so I really shouldn't have to ask...

...Erin Island?

Looking forward to some snarky snarkiness tonight, depression is kicking my butt so I need a lift.
Think it's a Digital Spy thing. But I don't know either!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m a delulu but Ellie and Vitos denial wasn’t all that convincing, tbh I just want her to be sleeping with him to add the cherry on top for her confidence boost 😂

Karen’s ex has done an interview claiming Strictly ruined his marriage because she had to spend so much time in rehearsals oh dear oh dear what a tool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think it's a Digital Spy thing. But I don't know either!
It‘s a Monkseal blog thing.

Strictly - or to be more precise - series 6 broke Erin. After Austen(Wuz robbed) she lost something. She did series 7 with Ricky Groves and gave it her best shot, although she spaced out occasionally But it was series 8 that did it. Peter Shilton and the Charleston costume was too much for her. Erin Island is the look the pro’s get in their eyes when really they are just fed up of swivelling in stockings, suspenders and a bowler hat with someone with the mobility of a small wardrobe and really just want to be lying on a beach sipping a cocktail … and in their head they already are.

The absolute best thing ever was that Erin’s last dance - a salsa with Richard Arnold to Club Tropicana - was set on an actual island with backing dancers (including The Lovely Shem in budgie smugglers) lounging and sipping cocktails. It really was the perfect exit.

Many pros have been on the phone to Erin and rowing the boat ever since.

Actual Erin Island Footage

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.