Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl i was secretly hoping Layton was going to be fully leading tonight's AT 😭

I hope it happens soon (maybe Blackpool) I think to see him be the driving force behind a dance and in full control of Nikita would take them next level, he's definitely capable imo and it would give a real wow factor as people seem to always just expect him to be lead now which is a real shame .

Reactions: 12
This is cute: one of the highlights being when Rippon seems to accidentally be making an enormous cock, and Kai just cracks up :ROFLMAO: 🍆
Bobby seems to be too dumb to know how to do anything with a balloon, also sulky that Dianne actually achieved something.

Nigel couldn't give a duck.

Vito in glasses is everything.

Nikita and Layton, just them two being them two.

Carlos is adorably unique.

Reactions: 17
I found this comment on Digital Spy about Tess announcing who is through 😁. I love it!

Or at the very least she could be more creative -

"Dancing like a plank again next week..."

"Getting the Vicky Gill costume of doom will be..."

"Lined up to be run over by the Strictly bus in week 4..."

"Being stitched up with an Argentine Tango to Shaddup Your Face are..."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bobby seems to be too dumb to know how to do anything with a balloon, also sulky that Dianne actually achieved something.

Nigel couldn't give a duck.

Vito in glasses is everything.

Nikita and Layton, just them two being them two.

Carlos is adorably unique.
😆

Love his audacity just to take part but not fully engage. 😁 Or perhaps he does, they just don't show it?

Nigel did make a dog it was on another post they put out, but his dog was not shown on this one. Why?

He is either getting a fair few votes or they are not really promoting his beautiful personality.

Annabel beat them all hands down with her tennis raquet. ⭐

Reactions: 12
Krishnan still the favourite to go. Grangela and Annabel have moved a bit this morning. I don't trust odds right now though. I think it's definitely between the three of them though.

Screenshot_20231111-123201_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
What’s going on in Nigel’s dance? The weird Irish jig/ Highland Dance elements have kind of thrown me 😬
I can’t work it out … according to Costume Vicky it’s a Gene Kelly American in Paris vibe … but that looked more Donald O’Connor in Singin’ in the Rain.
To Bruno Mars.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t work it out … according to Costume Vicky it’s a Gene Kelly American in Paris vibe … but that looked more Donald O’Connor in Singin’ in the Rain.
To Bruno Mars.

Am kind of hoping that the clip we saw of them in rehearsal is the worst part of the dance. Not sure what Nigel was doing either, leaping like a hyeena. 😆

Please Katya make it a great dance, couldn't stand Shirley having another go at him, or worse still getting her little shoes out to make a point. :eek:

Reactions: 4
To Bruno Mars.
I think because it's couples choice it's best not to read to much into it really especially after last weeks Call me Al meets wack a day concept for poor Krishnan's CC

Nige doing the highland fling to a la la land concept doesn't even sound that impossible to me anymore 🤷

Reactions: 6
A Gene Kelly-esque CC for Nigel should really be his big 'comeback' moment, but I just can't get my head around the song choice.

It would be hilarious if Krishnan was the true WOW moment of the night, though.

Reactions: 10
To Bruno Mars.
It's weird because they used that for Fleur and Vito's QS last year so it seems early to revisit the film? Wonder if Nigel's costume will be from the film - Katya's dress has a 50s vibe.

Reactions: 4
To Bruno Mars.
it’s a TERRIBLE song choice. even bruno mars himself has other songs that would work better for that vibe.

i hope we just saw the absolute worst part of it or he wasn’t really going for it because that jump spin did look awkward. given his background, and that we know he can tap pretty well, i was hoping for a less contemporary vibe.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can't tell much from the camera blocking, but I think Angela R's Paso shaping looked pretty good in the training clip. I'm thinking the judges will give her the 'what a comeback' treatment, so she could easily be safe.

Krishnan's batucadas looking so much better than I expected, Lauren I'm sorry for doubting you! Fingers crossed he can keep it together in the actual performance. I thought he looked a bit better in last week's camera blocking than on the night, and on movie week as well, so I hope it doesn't wind up going to pieces.

Same for Nigel. I think he's looking set to be first or second on the leaderboard so long as he doesn't make any mistakes.

Still not at all convinced by Layton's AT song. They'll have to do something to alter it, surely? Not sure about the colour of Nikita's jacket either, I was envisioning a deeper purple, not a weird lilac-y sort of thing. But everything they said on ITT and Morning Live sounds promising, so fingers crossed it will somehow work and be spectacular.

Bobby looking very meh as usual, still probably won't see the bottom two yet, unfortunately.

I think? Ellie's looking very good. I feel like I can never guess what the judges are going to say about a rumba.

Annabel not looking bad but I can't see her anywhere but bottom two on the leaderboard. Would prefer her to go over anyone else (other than the awareness and thoughts of boob boy) but quite worried she's got enough votes and we'll see two from the middle fall into the dance off.

Really hope Angela S is better on the night than that footage suggests, otherwise I see her hovering near the bottom of the leaderboard and probably forgotten about in the vote. She could be in trouble if the audience saves Annabel (and Krishnan, but I want them to save Krishnan.)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.