Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would suggest we all have a shot everytime they mention Blackpool, but we would all die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope no one is playing a drinking game each time they say Blackpool. You're gonna be hammered 5 minutes in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I've just read it and there's a bit more to it then just Strictly but I do think he was a bit unrealistic in some ways. I mean, he left Australia to be with someone he never met in person without really knowing (it would seem) what it is she did for a living and how much she would be away because of it. It seems like it ended just before Strictly started which probably explains why Karen didn't seem as into the whole thing at the start. I feel sad for them both.
How sad that he's gone down the route of selling his story to the press.
Who though moves from the other side of the world to move in with a woman theyve only spoken to on facetime?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Moving to literally the other side of the world to live with someone you've chatted with for a few months online?

Sounds like something out of a YA novel.

Reactions: 11
So they met randomly on social media, have already got three previous divorces between them, lived on opposite sides of the world, knew very little about each other, moved in together more or less straight away, got married at a rate of knots, had limited time together after the wedding due to work commitments, and wanted vastly different things in life?

I’m AMAZED it didn’t work out. 🙄
And weirdly they don't seem to have discussed if/when they might have children a fairly important convo most people have before getting married.
It sounds like a rather weird relationship and I wonder if Karen was lonely when she thought it was a good idea.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.