Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Frankie... this popped up on my discover page. Just look at the difference in costuming. This dress is stunning. Shows how much they've gone down hill.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The DM have another piece on Ellie: they're obsessed with her and Vito. It's mainly on her 'heartbreak' after being cheated on by her ugly ex and axed from Corrie. The comments aren't actually that bad: the usual body shaming stuff/'she's punching', but lots of positive stuff which is unusual for the Fail!

Reactions: 8
The DM have another piece on Ellie: they're obsessed with her and Vito. It's mainly on her 'heartbreak' after being cheated on by her ugly ex and axed from Corrie. The comments aren't actually that bad: the usual body shaming stuff/'she's punching', but lots of positive stuff which is unusual for the Fail!

I think sleep deprivation and hormones are having an effect today, because that article made me feel a bit emotional haha! I didn't realise Corrie had axed her character, I thought she'd chosen to leave - good on her for turning her crappy year around and having such an amazing time in the process 🙌

I've just had a look at her ex's instagram and he looks like a twattish slimeball - big "lads lads lads" vibes and he looks like an arrogant wankstain, he gives me the ick. She's well rid! I also found an interview with Ellie from last year where she says he's not a model despite what's been reported online!

Reactions: 19
I think sleep deprivation and hormones are having an effect today, because that article made me feel a bit emotional haha! I didn't realise Corrie had axed her character, I thought she'd chosen to leave - good on her for turning her crappy year around and having such an amazing time in the process 🙌

I've just had a look at her ex's instagram and he looks like a twattish slimeball - big "lads lads lads" vibes and he looks like an arrogant wankstain, he gives me the ick. She's well rid! I also found an interview with Ellie from last year where she says he's not a model despite what's been reported online!
Well if she’s actually shagging Vito ( still not convinced) then she’s definitely showing that sleazy ex she’s upgraded, big time.
---

The fail readers all love Ellie and Vito, she’s safe there

Reactions: 9
Well if she’s actually shagging Vito ( still not convinced) then she’s definitely showing that sleazy ex she’s upgraded, big time.
---

The fail readers all love Ellie and Vito, she’s safe there
For the Mail in a straight up fight between Ellie and Vito and Layton and Nikita there is always only going to be one winner.

Reactions: 5

Yeah he looks gross and a wannabe 'player'. She was only 17 when they got together! If the outcome of this is just her #gettinghergrooveback etc, then fantastic for her and hopefully a 'friends for life' story.

This is cute: one of the highlights being when Rippon seems to accidentally be making an enormous cock, and Kai just cracks up :ROFLMAO: 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah he looks gross and a wannabe 'player'. She was only 17 when they got together! If the outcome of this is just her #gettinghergrooveback etc, then fantastic for her and hopefully a 'friends for life' story.

This is cute: one of the highlights being when Rippon seems to accidentally be making an enormous cock, and Kai just cracks up :ROFLMAO: 🍆
Amy speaks for us all … Bobby I really would like to see some development.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Krishnan's video this morning about how much he's enjoying strictly got me! I love it when people fall in love with the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Krishnan's video this morning about how much he's enjoying strictly got me! I love it when people fall in love with the show.

Krishnan has been such a joy on this show and the perfect first partner for Lauren. It reminds me of Ed Balls with Katya - both partnerships were ones on paper that shouldn't have worked and should have been early exits and instead they were both joyful.

I do get the impression from him on ITT this week and that video that he's mentally prepared himself to go home tonight but I would love for him to make it to Blackpool. I would much rather watch him there next week over three or four other contestants.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Krishnan has been such a joy on this show and the perfect first partner for Lauren. It reminds me of Ed Balls with Katya - both partnerships were ones on paper that shouldn't have worked and should have been early exits and instead they were both joyful.

I do get the impression from him on ITT this week and that video that he's mentally prepared himself to go home tonight but I would love for him to make it to Blackpool. I would much rather watch him there next week over three or four other contestants.
Definitely, would rather he was there over Annabel and the Angelas

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s going on in Nigel’s dance? The weird Irish jig/ Highland Dance elements have kind of thrown me 😬

Reactions: 6

Did Layton and Nikita say they both tried to make eachother? OBSESSED 😆
---

I know. It warms my heart 🩷 I'm so pleased he's had such a joyous experience.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
---

I know. It warms my heart 🩷
I think after this is over they may need a bit of time apart for the sake of their relationships 😂 Or they need to fall in love and live happily ever after raising beautiful dancing babies 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

I know. It warms my heart 🩷
In my head it's definitely giving Heartstopper vibes, where the assumed-straight floppy-haired popular boy falls head over heels in love with the out and proud gay boy! Obviously Nikita has a girlfriend but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a massive crush on Layton and he's brought out a fun side to his personality that he's enjoying experiencing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In my head it's definitely giving Heartstopper vibes, where the assumed-straight floppy-haired popular boy falls head over heels in love with the out and proud gay boy! Obviously Nikita has a girlfriend but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a massive crush on Layton and he's brought out a fun side to his personality that he's enjoying experiencing!
Oh, I think he's got a raging man crush on Layton 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.