Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m a delulu but Ellie and Vitos denial wasn’t all that convincing, tbh I just want her to be sleeping with him to add the cherry on top for her confidence boost 😂

Karen’s ex has done an interview claiming Strictly ruined his marriage because she had to spend so much time in rehearsals oh dear oh dear what a tool

I've just read it and there's a bit more to it then just Strictly but I do think he was a bit unrealistic in some ways. I mean, he left Australia to be with someone he never met in person without really knowing (it would seem) what it is she did for a living and how much she would be away because of it. It seems like it ended just before Strictly started which probably explains why Karen didn't seem as into the whole thing at the start. I feel sad for them both.

Reactions: 9
It‘s a Monkseal blog thing.

Strictly - or to be more precise - series 6 broke Erin. After Austen(Wuz robbed) she lost something. She did series 7 with Ricky Groves and gave it her best shot, although she spaced out occasionally But it was series 8 that did it. Peter Shilton and the Charleston costume was too much for her. Erin Island is the look the pro’s get in their eyes when really they are just fed up of swivelling in stockings, suspenders and a bowler hat with someone with the mobility of a small wardrobe and really just want to be lying on a beach sipping a cocktail … and in their head they already are.

The absolute best thing ever was that Erin’s last dance - a salsa with Richard Arnold to Club Tropicana - was set on an actual island with backing dancers (including The Lovely Shem in budgie smugglers) lounging and sipping cocktails. It really was the perfect exit.

Many pros have been on the phone to Erin and rowing the boat ever since.

Actual Erin Island Footage

This makes so much sense! Erin was before my time, so I assumed she had some lair somewhere that she snatched pros away to join her cult. Or something.

Reactions: 4
Just checked the tv listings and realised it’s an early start tonight, 6.05pm. I’m all discombobulated by that and wondering how much Prosecco I can down in 25 minutes 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just checked the tv listings and realised it’s an early start tonight, 6.05pm. I’m all discombobulated by that and wondering how much Prosecco I can down in 25 minutes 😂
Fortuitously I’ve been out for lunch and had a ton of wine so I’m already mildly pissed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I seriously can't wait to see Layton, Nigel and Ellie's dances tonight I feel like all three could be amazing but at the same time theyre all doing high stakes routines that could be criticised if they don't pull them off perfectly, God I bloody love all the drama 🍿

Reactions: 20
It‘s a Monkseal blog thing.

Strictly - or to be more precise - series 6 broke Erin. After Austen(Wuz robbed) she lost something. She did series 7 with Ricky Groves and gave it her best shot, although she spaced out occasionally But it was series 8 that did it. Peter Shilton and the Charleston costume was too much for her. Erin Island is the look the pro’s get in their eyes when really they are just fed up of swivelling in stockings, suspenders and a bowler hat with someone with the mobility of a small wardrobe and really just want to be lying on a beach sipping a cocktail … and in their head they already are.

The absolute best thing ever was that Erin’s last dance - a salsa with Richard Arnold to Club Tropicana - was set on an actual island with backing dancers (including The Lovely Shem in budgie smugglers) lounging and sipping cocktails. It really was the perfect exit.

Many pros have been on the phone to Erin and rowing the boat ever since.

Actual Erin Island Footage

that's the best definition I've ever seen of erin island!👏

If I may just add, to use it in a phrase,

"kai and jojo have booked their tickets to erin island"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seriously can't wait to see Layton, Nigel and Ellie's dances tonight I feel like all three could be amazing but at the same time theyre all doing high stakes routines that could criticised if they don't pull them off perfectly, God I bloody love all the drama 🍿
I think the rumba is hard to score high on so that's a disadvantage. Layton and Nigel both have big potentially crowd-pleasing routines. Wonder if Layton will close again?

• Heart
I think the rumba is hard to score high on so that's a disadvantage. Layton and Nigel both have big potentially crowd-pleasing routines. Wonder if Layton will close again?
I could see them having Layton close next week with an incredible blackpool charleston to get the first 40 of the series.

• Heart
Busy with my baby this evening (and every evening 🥴) so as usual I'll be watching on delay (but voting at the right time without seeing the dances 😉) and will then alarm you all by liking multiple posts late at night when I catch up on here 😂 see you on the other side!!
---
Look it’s fine, there’s no shipping, but I wish someone could tell my hormones that.
It's giving GPvita 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I mean good for Ellie if she is getting that 🍆. I just hope she’s making the most of it cos she is living the dream of many of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Busy with my baby this evening (and every evening 🥴) so as usual I'll be watching on delay (but voting at the right time without seeing the dances 😉) and will then alarm you all by liking multiple posts late at night when I catch up on here 😂 see you on the other side!!
---

It's giving GPvita 😂
GPVito.

Poor Karen, I feel bad. Her ex is nice about her though - her professionalism and values. I hope she meets someone nice and hotter

I've just read it and there's a bit more to it then just Strictly but I do think he was a bit unrealistic in some ways. I mean, he left Australia to be with someone he never met in person without really knowing (it would seem) what it is she did for a living and how much she would be away because of it. It seems like it ended just before Strictly started which probably explains why Karen didn't seem as into the whole thing at the start. I feel sad for them both.
That all reads v weird to me. Perhaps I just can't imagine how you can have faith in immediately shacking up with someone who lives across the world and you've never met.

Reactions: 7
I mean good for Ellie if she is getting that 🍆. I just hope she’s making the most of it cos she is living the dream of many of us.
A very long naughty dream 🤪

Signing in for tonight’s delights I’m going to crack the bottle open earlier. It makes watching Shirley bearable 😅

Reactions: 3
I think the rumba is the hardest to tell if it’s good or not. I always think they’ve done a great job and then turns out their legs weren’t straight or whatever and they get a 6.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So they met randomly on social media, have already got three previous divorces between them, lived on opposite sides of the world, knew very little about each other, moved in together more or less straight away, got married at a rate of knots, had limited time together after the wedding due to work commitments, and wanted vastly different things in life?

I’m AMAZED it didn’t work out. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.