Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll laugh like a drain if middle aged non-dancer Krishnan pulls off the so called hardest Latin dance as he appears to be doing in that clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow Krishnan does look good there! The batucadas (?) look very blimming fast, but he's doing it!

Annabel looks weak - zero bounce. Both Angelas look boring. Bobby does not look great.

Reactions: 14
I thought Nikita & Layton's song sounded a bit tit and very underwhelming for the power they were dancing with. Mind you, I wouldn't know if it was the right song or not because I can't bear Eurovision.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
😱 You think you know a person and then…!

(🤣 you’re still ace though, FJ ❤)
Hehe, sorry 😘 I've tried to like it - I've watched it, sat through parties with an obscure flag painted on my face getting progressive drunker while some buff with a spreadsheet socks all the fun out of everything but it just really can't hold my interest. The scoring section is like eight hundred years long and the songs aren't weird enough anymore. Nil points for me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They are the cutest. I hadn’t seen this before ❤
SO CUTE. Not sure if it was intentional on ITT but Nikita said up & us with a really northern accent.. 😂 also judges but I think that was intentional!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hehe, sorry 😘 I've tried to like it - I've watched it, sat through parties with an obscure flag painted on my face getting progressive drunker while some buff with a spreadsheet socks all the fun out of everything but it just really can't hold my interest. The scoring section is like eight hundred years long and the songs aren't weird enough anymore. Nil points for me.
I'm with you. Although I don't even try to watch it. 😁

Looking forward to tomorrow night already. Most of them look really good, to me.

The last time Kai went out to dinner with Nadiya on a strictly Friday, drinking, was the night before he was sent off in week 2 last year. He obviously doesn’t learn!

i know this is a few days old but I don't think it has been posted here and I can't stop watching these two absolute babies. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well my answer to that will always be Shirley Ballas in the bogs shaking her bust .
My favourite answer ever 😁
The Nadiya fan going off again on DS, seemingly about Nadiya not partnering Kai in the remembrance number.
Oh yes, I remember that poster, they were so devastated when Nadiya was benched and so forth.
I agree with @Fillyjonk - I actually think they are somewhat unwell. I mean that genuinely.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.