Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but not interested in yet another Italian pro. Too many, I don't know why TPTB is so obsessed with the Mediterranean look in their male pros. There's literally no male in the lineup who appeals to me looks wise other than Nikita and maybe Gorka.

Reactions: 3
I can see it now already; he'll get paired with the female ringer this year; there'll be rumours of a romance which will end his current relationship. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can see it now already; he'll get paired with the female ringer this year; there'll be rumours of a romance which will end his current relationship. :LOL:
Riots if Nikita doesn't get the female ringer after his work with Tilly.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if this indicates that Gio is going to leave soon and they're essentially lining Gio 2.0 up.

Ugh, why on Earth not just put in Pasquale or Arduino? Maybe this is a mix-up and he will just be a back-up dancer?
he seems like a good dancer (obv) but I’m staggered that he won Ballando con le stelle with this woman (singer Arisa, whom he is now supposedly dating) if this clip is anything to go by 😨

• Wow
Trying to reserve judgement, as I remember this time last year I was saying Nikita is AJ 2.0, but this guy with his thirst trap Insta photos and his first celeb partner gf is so far, so Giovanni 🥴:LOL:

Reactions: 6
I’m staggered that he won Ballando con le stelle with this woman (singer Arisa, whom he is now supposedly dating) if this clip is anything to go by 😨
The standards there are much lower. Graziano's fiancé Giada was a pro there last season and the Jive performed by her celeb was one of the worst I've ever seen (fun but awful):

• Wow
The standards there are much lower. Graziano's fiancé Giada was a pro there last season and the Jive performed by her celeb was one of the worst I've ever seen (fun but awful):

Dear god, that was tit!

The whole show looks a bit ‘Eurotrash migraine hell’ 😵💫

Reactions: 5
Yikes. I really hope they've seen something in him beyond 'Gio won Strictly so the audience likes Italians' but it's not looking great so far

Let's hope the new female pro is slightly more interesting

Reactions: 4
Is Adam Thomas just wanting attention or is he actually taking part? He denied it now he’s saying he wants the strictly curse to happen- lovely thing for his wife and mother of his two kids to hear.

Reactions: 1
Whats with people practically saying out loud in public they're going to be on strictly?!?! First Adam Thomas (apparently) and now this new pro! :unsure:

Pot stirring!! Gets people talking and sharing. It’s a pure engagement ploy. I can guarantee new pros and celebs sign NDAs and wouldn’t risk the consequences if they blabbed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.