Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
keep dancing 💃
old thread here

Reactions: 4
The R&G AT are fuming about Arduino (again). Apparently he mentions in the pro tour that he choreographed their CC and it’s up for a BAFTA. I don’t know why they get so cross, it’s true 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The R&G AT are fuming about Arduino (again). Apparently he mentions in the pro tour that he choreographed their CC and it’s up for a BAFTA. I don’t know why they get so cross, it’s true 😆.
Shouldn't they be pleased about this? I don't understand people. 😅

Reactions: 5
I'm genuinely baffled at how vitriolic their comments are about him! Absolutely nuts

Also noticed someone getting a bit narky with Rose because she hasn't left Eastenders yet. Never mind that she's probably under contract and might actually quite like her job

Reactions: 6
I find Arduino quite dishy (he doesn’t have the ick/cringe factor of Gio/Graziano for me) so I’d be quite happy to see him around more…

Rose came under fire the other day from a couple of them for being flirty and disrespectful to her OH, and she regularly gets tit for not doing enough for the deaf community either. You can guess who doesn’t face any flak from these older women…

I find Arduino quite dishy (he doesn’t have the ick/cringe factor of Gio/Graziano for me) so I’d be quite happy to see him around more…

Rose came under fire the other day from a couple of them for being flirty and disrespectful to her OH, and she regularly gets tit for not doing enough for the deaf community either. You can guess who doesn’t face any flak from these older women…
Yeah, he seems nice! Good dancer and we already know he's a great choreographer :LOL:

Finding it quite pathetic how it's now a thing on DS to idolise some people to the point of completing shitting on others who have done absolutely nothing wrong. And I see they're praising Giovanni because he didn't take credit for choreographing it. I mean, bravo for not lying I guess. Setting quite a low bar there

Reactions: 7

Nyle DeMarco‘s contemporary dance from Dancing With The Stars from 2016 (he won).
Basically, it’s an old idea just refined … and the hands over the ears thing had been done before.

i find this need to know the ins and outs of relationships a bit odd.
Also, it’s bizarre the way that 2 people who live together have to talk to each other on social media or they haven’t wished them good luck or said happy birthday or put the bins out.
Rose and her OH don’t seem to be big on social media (at least on her official account) by what I can gather. maybe that’s because they communicate in actual Real Life. Strange but true.

Last edited:
God the nastiness about Arduino on that thread is incredible. So he is basically never allowed to mention that he help choreograph it. LadyLav trying to make it about him silencing a disabled woman! sounds like it is mentioned in the show script so he didn't even choose to bring it up himself!

I’ve been married for 10 years and the only one of my photos my husband has ever liked is one of the dog, not even our kids 😆

The general vibe on that thread is ‘everyone must thank Giovanni for inventing silence’. They also comment on Rose’s clothes and appearance a lot, which I find a bit off. Equally, at least we aren’t at ‘Queen supermodel AJ and evil Kai the ugly bastard who a few months ago we thought was husband-material’ levels on that AT.

• Haha
God the nastiness about Arduino on that thread is incredible. So he is basically never allowed to mention that he help choreograph it. LadyLav trying to make it about him silencing a disabled woman! sounds like it is mentioned in the show script so he didn't even choose to bring it up himself!
I suppose if he does ever become a Strictly pro, he has his own little Anti-fan club ready and waiting.

I’ve been married for 10 years and the only one of my photos my husband has ever liked is one of the dog, not even our kids 😆

The general vibe on that thread is ‘everyone must thank Giovanni for inventing silence’. They also comment on Rose’s clothes and appearance a lot, which I find a bit off. Equally, at least we aren’t at ‘Queen supermodel AJ and evil Kai the ugly bastard who a few months ago we thought was husband-material’ levels on that AT.
It still amazes me how many think they are actually interacting with their fave on social media, and not say the office junior in the Agency PR Department.

Once upon a time (not so very long ago) to pass a rainy summer holiday afternoon friend and I wrote to our pin up. Mine was David Cassidy, her was the England Cricket Captain (don’t ask 😃 ). Even then we knew the reply of a signed photo didn’t come in a personally licked envelope.

I presume this also makes Jason Gilkison a Jellus Hatah?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Arduino can join Nadiya in the ‘unlikely Strictly villains’ club.

Lady Lav cracks me up- 3 pages of abuse about some poor choreographer is fine but one comment about Gio enjoying the company of models and she comes in all guns blazing about it being inappropriate and derogatory.

Arduino can join Nadiya in the ‘unlikely Strictly villains’ club.

Lady Lav cracks me up- 3 pages of abuse about some poor choreographer is fine but one comment about Gio enjoying the company of models and she comes in all guns blazing about it being inappropriate and derogatory.
Honestly, I barely thought about Arduino before, but now I am DESPERATE for him to get on the show and win it, knocking out Gio and Jessie J. in the semi-final due to Gio getting distracted by a busty dental nurse from Halifax in the audience and messing up his final fleckerl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, guess who? And I thought the AJ/Kai thread was nuts. Surely this isn’t normal behavior and isn’t the thought process of a normal human being?? She later claims that it’s straight up ableism, utter insanity.
Lady looney bin is missing her own point, Gio and Rose didn’t design the costumes, lighting and set either.

I honestly think living in an Appreciation Thread turns your brain to mush gives you a very skewed idea of the importance of your favourite.

I haven't seen the AT threads but I do follow the 'potential new pros' thread and that has gone way off topic with LL's opinions on Arduino.

Reactions: 1
I haven't seen the AT threads but I do follow the 'potential new pros' thread and that has gone way off topic with LL's opinions on Arduino.
Yeah, she is trying to be more measured than in the AT - where she has called him a greedy ableist narcissist - and say that the tour show should only have pros talking about a dance they will do on in the show?? missing the point that presumably Arduino is being introduced to an audience who doesn't know him and him choreographing the CC is a big plus.
Now on the AT they are saying the choreo was actually tit and the only good bit is the silence! I seem to remember when people critiqued the routine as being a bit derivative at the time they all wildly defended it...

After seeing LL derail that thread I was reminded of the rather sad soul who haunts DS threads (particularly about the tour) saying that AJ (How’s Trish) and Mollie should be invited back as she never got her chance 🙈

Reactions: 5
When I got back into Strictly, I started off reading DS as I couldn't find another forum that discussed it, but I was instantly weirded out by how obsessive certain members were when I really only there to have a bit of a laugh and find out the spoilers. I'm very glad I found the thread on Tattle. 😄

Reactions: 2
After seeing LL derail that thread I was reminded of the rather sad soul who haunts DS threads (particularly about the tour) saying that AJ (How’s Trish) and Mollie should be invited back as she never got her chance 🙈
Can I ask, who is Trish <blush> 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.