Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He's not been relevant for about thirty years since his heyday. I would be surprised if he made the final line up.
The way that article is worded, it makes me think the source is his agent angling for a bit of reality TV work for him. Not inconceivable that Strictly would book someone like him, but I doubt he would be the top of any list or Strictly would be that desperate that they would throw 'big money' at him. Like Strictly have big money to throw about anyway

The way that article is worded, it makes me think the source is his agent angling for a bit of reality TV work for him. Not inconceivable that Strictly would book someone like him, but I doubt he would be the top of any list or Strictly would be that desperate that they would throw 'big money' at him. Like Strictly have big money to throw about anyway
I can see that in World Cup year they would be looking for a footballer and most of the ones they would really want will more than likely be tied up with punditing it due to the date clashage so you can’t blame a few of the lesser lights putting it out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can see that in World Cup year they would be looking for a footballer and most of the ones they would really want will more than likely be tied up with punditing it due to the date clashage so you can’t blame a few of the lesser lights putting it out there.
Great thinking. It's not true what they say about you :p

Well, that's Amy's partner sorted if he is in. Can't see him sticking around for more than a few rounds.

Reactions: 1
He's really trying hard to stop me from finding him attractive... :cautious:

Anyway, at least it's Freddie, not Michael :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Lady Lav voice: ‘a fitting and inspiring tribute to his idol, cleverly incorporating the nipular area’

His tattoos remind me of all the lads in Love Island that have random designs and styles all over presumably because someone told them they were cool in sixth form.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The FB ladies are sure they’ve spotted Rose out with Gio last night at Gola restaurant. If so, I guess it is likely they are actually dating?
if so I hold my hands up and apologise for my cynicism re his instaladies - I was clearly incorrect about him helping out their careers!

The FB ladies are sure they’ve spotted Rose out with Gio last night at Gola restaurant. If so, I guess it is likely they are actually dating?
if so I hold my hands up and apologise for my cynicism re his instaladies - I was clearly incorrect about him helping out their careers!
They have said they are best friends so I suppose it could just be them meeting up for a meal. I don't know what to think with the two of them. Looking at some of the pics they've had taken together they do look very cosy.

Reactions: 1
I Just saw the Gola Story. Rose isn’t there. A blonde haired girl is outside smoking with her boyfriend. I swear it’s just like last year Ranvir fans thought they saw them together everywhere. Gio just followed and liked a bikini girl. He is definitely a single man who is using insta as a dating service. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of the things I don’t get about Gio and his instaladies is why not just DM them, rather than follow, they are clearly short-term investments as they are not gf material (blue tick, celeb) but because he follows so few people they are really obvious. I’d have thought he’d want to keep them a bit more on the down low, although maybe he doesn’t care 😆

As for the Gola story, I chanced upon a Twitter gif of it as a suggested tweet- can’t see the girl smoking but all you see is her back, she has similar hair to Rose but equally so do a million other people (including me) and I’m sure there are other girls that have an ugly brown jacket aside from her too. Even if it is her, they are clearly friends still so probably catching up and not wanting drama.

Defo think Jowita and Michael have broken up- she’s posted twice about missing her cat but nothing about him, and on the opening night of the tour she is on he posted no good luck message but some slightly moody videos of him driving back to London.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
One of the things I don’t get about Gio and his instaladies is why not just DM them, rather than follow, they are clearly short-term investments as they are not gf material (blue tick, celeb) but because he follows so few people they are really obvious. I’d have thought he’d want to keep them a bit more on the down low, although maybe he doesn’t care 😆

As for the Gola story, I chanced upon a Twitter gif of it as a suggested tweet- can’t see the girl smoking but all you see is her back, she has similar hair to Rose but equally so do a million other people (including me) and I’m sure there are other girls that have an ugly brown jacket aside from her too. Even if it is her, they are clearly friends still so probably catching up and not wanting drama.
Yeah I get it with the ones with closed accounts that he needs to follow them to see pics but he also follows ones with public accounts so I guess he doesn’t care. And unfollows after a few weeks.

It’s a Public Service Announcement to remind us how skeevy he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.