Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any hope for Gio to mellow out one day? I'd laugh if his next partner was a 70 year old, a female version of Daniel O'Donnell or some ex Tory MP (Ruth Davidson was rumoured back in March).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New pros revealed in the next few weeks and celebs being announced from the end of the month, I can’t believe how fast it’s come around 🤯 I’m assuming the pros aren’t pre recording the pro dances this year considering a lot of them are on tour right up until the end of July? They will probably go back to how it was pre covid with them having 2 weeks to learn the pro dances and then either recording them in September or while the show is happening.

Reactions: 3
New pros revealed in the next few weeks and celebs being announced from the end of the month, I can’t believe how fast it’s come around 🤯 I’m assuming the pros aren’t pre recording the pro dances this year considering a lot of them are on tour right up until the end of July? They will probably go back to how it was pre covid with them having 2 weeks to learn the pro dances and then either recording them in September or while the show is happening.
Gio apparently said in a podcast the other day that 'we start Strictly in July because we start with the group numbers rehearsals. we have to learn the group numbers and then we have to have to film these numbers'.
So it sounds like they are sticking with the pre-recording so that the group dances at least aren't derailed by Covid.

Reactions: 3
Gio apparently said in a podcast the other day that 'we start Strictly in July because we start with the group numbers rehearsals. we have to learn the group numbers and then we have to have to film these numbers'.
So it sounds like they are sticking with the pre-recording so that the group dances at least aren't derailed by Covid.
Yeah I think that’s what they used to do, they had a few weeks in July/August where they all got together to learn the pro dances and then filmed them a few weeks later. They definitely aren’t doing what they have done the last 2 series as like I said many of them are on tour.

Reactions: 1

The Sun were right then.......

He sounds like a twit. Anyone who jokes about wanting the 'Strictly curse' to happen to them gives me the ick :sick: And why is he confirming that he's doing it before the official announcement? 🥴

Reactions: 8
What a weird article - it reads like a load of jumbled quotes he's given in some red carpet interview rather than a proper reveal. So, someone leaked it to the press, he outright denied it, then blabbed in some interview he's doing to promote Oreos? What a numpty

He sounds like a twit. Anyone who jokes about wanting the 'Strictly curse' to happen to them gives me the ick :sick: And why is he confirming that he's doing it before the official announcement? 🥴
I was wondering why he was the one announcing it as normally Strictly do. Then normally a bunch of pros are welcoming the signings on Instagram too which didn't happen. I'm not a fan of him or of his brothers so wasn't too enthused to hear he was going to be on.

Dianne said on the radio a while back that the pros doing Burn the Floor have two days off before they go to record the pro routines!!

Sounds like a moron. Very off-colour joke but also either courting publicity or outright spoiling his place in the lineup which I doubt The BBC will be happy about. Hope he isn't in or at least gets a pro who doesn't put up with BS.

Reactions: 4
Ugh he sounds like a twit. Hope they don't give him to Katya just to stir headlines. Karen would treat him with the polite freeze-out he deserves.

I’m hoping it’s just bollocks and he’s stirring the pot because that’s just gross and really bleeping disrespectful not only to the female pros but to female contestants. There are female pros who get enough trolling and abuse (some more than others) without him opening his vile mouth.

The upside I guess is a lot of the early rumours tend to be just rumours planted by agents whos client is out of work and wants them to appear “wanted”.

I’m hoping it’s just bollocks and he’s stirring the pot because that’s just gross and really bleeping disrespectful not only to the female pros but to female contestants. There are female pros who get enough trolling and abuse (some more than others) without him opening his vile mouth.

The upside I guess is a lot of the early rumours tend to be just rumours planted by agents whos client is out of work and wants them to appear “wanted”.
It’s the sort of thing Adam Thomas would say. No way would he be able to announce it yet. When this rumour surfaced a few weeks back, the most desperate z lister out there Mr Jake Quickenden tried to sow the seeds in the same way because he’s been begging to go on there for years 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm afaraid

The Sun were right then.......

I think The Sun said he was rumoured to be a contestant earlier this year so there is some traction to this.

He's either saying this for clout and to one day hopefully be a contestant or he actually is a contestant and has slipped up on saying anything (which the BBC may have to pull him up on) if he is a contestant it may be too late for them to get anyone else now.

Reactions: 2
the producers do realise other countries other than italy do latin and ballroom dancing dont they.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.