Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Some photos from Amy's wedding. Of course Tom sang. I'm surprised he didn't do this :ROFLMAO:

"Amy looked beautiful... and having a member of McFly singing at our wedding was obviously a highlight," added Dudley-born Ben of the unforgettable moment Tom Fletcher sang during the ceremony.

Did Tom pay Ben to say that? Of course if a real megastar singer offered to sing then Ben & Amy would have still stuck with Tom and ditched the international star

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic… they’ve announced a new series of celebrity master chef which includes Katya (and some other former contestants) but it also includes Ryan Thomas so I’m guessing Adam was just stirring the pot out of jealousy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Apparently Gio and Anton are lined up to do a BBC travelogue series next year, travelling through Italy or some such. Presumably Rose will be in the boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New pros! A few faces i’ve never seen which is always good, so happy for Lauren.

Reactions: 10
I think Lauren will be really good, particularly at supporting and building a bond with her celeb.

Reactions: 3
Wow 4 new pros! Wasn't expecting that!

Its nice to see a bit more diversity with Carlos and Michelle.

I guess Lauren finally got in there! :whistle:

Reactions: 2
Ooh. Carlos and Michelle don’t seem to have much of a public profile - can only see that Michelle is from Burn the Floor.
Lauren seems lovely though *already* the Gio stans are annoying me by bigging her up so much

This is the biggest pro line up!!

The biggest debate now will be: Who will be benched?

Fantastic to see new blood although I was only expecting two newbie possibly three at a push. I’m guessing we’re transitioning towards a new cast and they’re bringing them in a few at a time.

Basing the trend of the last few years I’m guessing most of these guys will be back ups and group dancers year. Can see only Lauren being partnered up if I’m being honest as she’s quite well known. The others are (to me) a bit of an unknown quantity at the moment. They’ll be fantastic and talented dancers but I hope we haven’t another Cameron or Chloe H who are great dancers but just missing something for strictly.
(I still can’t see Cameron with a celeb if I’m honest. Hopefully I’ll be proved wrong)

I wonder if they've ''over hired'' on pros this year not only for back up for the pro group numbers but also because TPTB know that a couple of pros already on the show maybe leaving after this series eg. Karen.

The press release is '20 pros for 20th series' which kind of explains why there are so many. Nice to have some surprise faces though!

Also thinking it might there will be more than a few pro departures after this year..

Will be interesting to see if any of the newbies get a partner over current pros

Reactions: 6
Disappointed Pasquale and Emily aren’t in the new line up. Hopefully they still have loads of work.

Reactions: 1
This is the biggest pro line up!!

The biggest debate now will be: Who will be benched?
As much as it pains me... I can see Gorka being benched this year! He's had a few injuries lately and it might be too much!

As much as it pains me... I can see Gorka being benched this year! He's had a few injuries lately and it might be too much!
I'm a bit worried too. But I think they are more likely to give him a duffer than bench him, what with so many new un-tested pros. Fingers crossed he'll be fully fitted though 🤞🙏

Reactions: 6
I swear if Neil gets a partner instead of one of these I’ll go mad. I really hope it’s his last

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.