Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1850170
The trolling and comments fall out continues- this time Rose (on Luba’s post 🙄). True levels of insanity here- these are literally people they don’t even know?!
It’s terrifying! There are actual people in existence who not only spend their time cogitating on this stuff, they also allow this tit to seep out of their heads and into the world.

I genuinely do find this sort of obsession scary.

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh people want to return tickets just because he isn’t dating Rose. No matter what people think of Gio he is a bloody good dancer and as he comes across as a perfectionist he will make sure he puts on an entertaining show. Silly people are going to miss out on what could be a decent dance/entertainment show. I doubt his shows will sell out like last year but that is due to more dates, larger venues and economic situation.

Reactions: 9
Definitely agree with these. Although I’d rather Tyler’s salsa to his cha cha and I don’t really think Helen’s CC would translate very well to a stage. I feel like even redoing it in the final took the “novelty” out of it. Although I don’t remember many of her other dances to do instead. Can’t say I remember a single one of Will’s dances to be able to pick two
His cc and his cape dance 😉😂...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the tour I wonder if Helen will do her Jive and quick step. The jive would suit Kai better than her CC.
Molly maybe her Rumba and Paso. I think those were 2 phenomenal dances.
Tyler other than tiny bra dance, I can’t remember his dances.

Reactions: 2
There are some crazy people out there, I just don’t understand the point in trolling but I think when you are in public eye these days, you sadly expect it. Doesn't make it right.
The thing is, these poor nutters aren't trolling, they really believe it. I feel a bit sorry for them really. Well, not that one. What a head to leave that on poor Luba's post like she has anything to do with what they imagine Rose and Gio have done.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1849100
Nooo, desperado Jake Q is at it again. Leave him alone!
Desperado is right! Could you imagine!
From what I read on his threads here, actual work and Jake are not compatible.

And I think participating in Strictly is hard work, from what the celebrities say.
He wouldn't last the pace even if they did invite him to take part.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All those 'returning their tickets' for the Giovanni tour will miss what looks like a great show. 🤭 He has only got Pasquale Larocca to join him on his tour. Seems like a great cast, perhaps Jowita may appear. *waves to the Rio addicts

Gio is very savvy, seems to have great PR, his tours always seem to go down a storm and draw in audience support. He knows how to tick every success box in his life and tours, even getting the current Strictly pro champion on side.

Anyone interested he is on This Morning later today.

Desperado is right! Could you imagine!
From what I read on his threads here, actual work and Jake are not compatible.

And I think participating in Strictly is hard work, from what the celebrities say.
He wouldn't last the pace even if they did invite him to take part.
Exactly this. He only wants it because he’s desperate to get on TV and hopefully increase his Instagram followers by doing so. His thread tells anyone everything they need to know about Mr ‘workshy’ Quickenden. He can’t manage panto for 3 hours a day for a couple of weeks without moaning that he’s tired/injured/sick. No way could he cope with 12 hour days at Strictly. Plus he can’t take any form of constructive criticism and would probably strop off if Craig started on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gio on This Morning. I cannot believe this man is being marketed as a sex symbol while wearing brown trousers and shirt under a cream double-breasted jacket! That stylist is robbing him blind!
He looks like ick personified.

Reactions: 9
Gio on This Morning. I cannot believe this man is being marketed as a sex symbol while wearing brown trousers and shirt under a cream double-breasted jacket! That stylist is robbing him blind!
My 7 year old has just looked over my shoulder at that photo and declared he looks like ‘a poo wrapped in toilet roll’….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh pap pics. I can't believe Jowita is allowing him to go out looking like a poo wrapped in a toilet roll (tm Elleyunsun jr.)

So it looks like there is some truth to the rumours! Good luck to them. Giovanni isn't my fave but he seems decent enough.

Reactions: 1
All I can think of is where’s Rodger?
I wonder if she left Rodger in Poland as she'll be away touring? or with Arduino who I don't think is on the tour?

I was mildly shipping Vito and Jowita but good luck to her - I think she'll need it. And Vito appears to have been kidnapped, possibly being held hostage in a sex dungeon by Nikita and his sex podcaster girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly this. He only wants it because he’s desperate to get on TV and hopefully increase his Instagram followers by doing so. His thread tells anyone everything they need to know about Mr ‘workshy’ Quickenden. He can’t manage panto for 3 hours a day for a couple of weeks without moaning that he’s tired/injured/sick. No way could he cope with 12 hour days at Strictly. Plus he can’t take any form of constructive criticism and would probably strop off if Craig started on him 😂
BIB - that would be fun 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All I can think of is where’s Rodger?
I wonder if he’s staying on an extended holiday in Poland with her family? She’s got two tours coming up and will presumably want to see Gio when off and he’s on tour too so will likely have to travel for that (romantic night at the Coventry Travelodge anyone?!), so it’s probably easier this way. Either that or Arduino has him 😆

ETA: great minds, @soccergirl

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.