Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlos and Nikita dancing together are just 🔥

I saw the tour last year and the Love Story same sex dance with Kai and Johannes in lead got a huge amount of applause (as it should) and J got quite emotional. Nice to see that visibility be built on this year.

Reactions: 6
Vito please! Let me come and snuggle! 🥵🥵🥵
View attachment 1899550
Was that you who sent him the DM they read out on Fleur’s radio show a while ago saying they wanted to ride his chest hair??:D

I much prefer Shirley in horny ogling-Vito mode on tour than stern little-shoes demo-ing show mode

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was that you who sent him the DM they read out on Fleur’s radio show a while ago saying they wanted to ride his chest hair??:D

I much prefer Shirley in horny ogling-Vito mode on tour than stern little-shoes demo-ing show mode
It wasn't me, but sounds like a good time riding that delicious chest! 🤤🤤

• Haha
Just catching up and see that Helen & Kai won the show last night, that won’t go down well with the KJ fans who seem to think the entire country hate him 🤣 Videos from the tour all look great, there’s no real duffer this year again and all dances are of decent quality which is good.

Reactions: 10

The flash at the end 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just catching up and see that Helen & Kai won the show last night, that won’t go down well with the KJ fans who seem to think the entire country hate him 🤣 Videos from the tour all look great, there’s no real duffer this year again and all dances are of decent quality which is good.
Exactly- the lowest on the board is Ellie, and then it’s barely. Last year we had the joy of Max George… it’s a really good mix of dances too.

I wonder if some of the crazy AJ fans have tickets to see Fleur as they are friends and will now have to possibly sit though Helen and Kai winning 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooh Will and Nancy won this afternoon's show, and Helen and Kai came second! Glad it might be shared out more.

this video of the end of last night's show made me feel weirdly warm and emotional - I really like all the couples and am just glad they are having such a good time. It's also great to see the judges dancing with them. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oooh Will and Nancy won this afternoon's show, and Helen and Kai came second! Glad it might be shared out more.

this video of the end of last night's show made me feel weirdly warm and emotional - I really like all the couples and am just glad they are having such a good time. It's also great to see the judges dancing with them. 🥰
Side note: U Sure Do is such a banger

Reactions: 4
I remember LadyLav last year breathless counting up the victories Rose and Gio racked up every night (I think only Sara won on, in Newcastle). So it's great for it to be less boring - pleased for Nancy too, after she was so upset to go.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.