Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamza heartbroken? well now he knows how Gorka feels when he was robbed of the glitterball!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What dances do people think the couples will do on the tour? There are some relatively obvious ones but others that are a bit more up in the air. Do slightly wonder if Hamza does the CC and Salsa if his strapped up wrist will hold out, particularly with two-show days in there.

What dances do people think the couples will do on the tour? There are some relatively obvious ones but others that are a bit more up in the air. Do slightly wonder if Hamza does the CC and Salsa if his strapped up wrist will hold out, particularly with two-show days in there.
My guesses:

Hamza: salsa and foxtrot
Helen: CC and QS
Ellie S: salsa and waltz
Fleur: CC and samba
Mollie: rumba and QS
Will: jive and waltz
Tyler: Charleston and cha cha cha

I hope Hamza does his foxtrot as it was a shame not to see it in the final.

Not sure about Kai doing Gorka's part in the CC, but they will surely want Helen to do her showstopper

Reactions: 6
My guesses:

Not sure about Kai doing Gorka's part in the CC, but they will surely want Helen to do her showstopper
I think i would by tickets just to see Kai do that 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is sweet!
What a lovely thing for Motsi to take the time to share! I made the mistake of judging Vito on his Instagram before the show started and he's so different from what I expected. Hopefully he'll be part of Strictly for a long time to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My guesses:

Can’t remember Tyler’s cha cha cha or Will’s waltz at all, which is telling…

Reactions: 1
I did struggle to think of two memorable ones for them 😆. I do hope they don't pick Will's CC 😱
Molly’s rumba will be a nice contrast to a lot of the other numbers- a bit like Rose and Rhys’s ATs last year- I didn’t think they would work but they drew the arena in to one focus point and were a nice antidote to the busyness of other dances with backing dancers (particularly those not originally choreographed with them).

Molly’s paso would be another good call I guess if they don’t want two quicksteps (I loved hers though)

Reactions: 3
I think Will might do his Charleston or even his American Smooth (Dirty Dancing)? Who was saying that ballroom tends not to go down that well in the arenas? (I've never been so not sure if that is universally true)..

Last edited:
bfb0484a061d49bca66b4907939da497_323307472_104836862450542_7948703765822557583_n.jpg

At least one of the pros is stil serving up delicious content now the series has finished. So beautiful

Reactions: 10
My guesses:

Definitely agree with these. Although I’d rather Tyler’s salsa to his cha cha and I don’t really think Helen’s CC would translate very well to a stage. I feel like even redoing it in the final took the “novelty” out of it. Although I don’t remember many of her other dances to do instead. Can’t say I remember a single one of Will’s dances to be able to pick two

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1849100
Nooo, desperado Jake Q is at it again. Leave him alone!
Wow he’s starting the stalking early this year 😂 Never ever known anyone so desperate to get on a TV show in my life 🤢 He’ll start the tagging of the BBC, strictly, the dancers, the judges, Tess and Claudia, ex contestants, basically anyone or anything to do with the program soon. He does it every year. Oh and also plants stories in the press that he’s going to be on, hoping SCD will see it, think he’s popular (he’s not) and he’ll then get that elusive invite 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
With all of the love for Nikita, Gorka & Vito on here (plus Gio on DS), I definitely think Carlos is the most underrated pro in the looks department, he has a great body.
I mean, I definitely appreciate and love Nikita/Gorka/Vito as well. But Carlos has a place in my heart as well, he's just so endearingly sweet and hot.

• Heart
8D23B9C4-6C1E-4F85-A401-8B9DC0E22BA1.jpeg

The trolling and comments fall out continues- this time Rose (on Luba’s post 🙄). True levels of insanity here- these are literally people they don’t even know?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There are some crazy people out there, I just don’t understand the point in trolling but I think when you are in public eye these days, you sadly expect it. Doesn't make it right.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1850170
The trolling and comments fall out continues- this time Rose (on Luba’s post 🙄). True levels of insanity here- these are literally people they don’t even know?!
Bonkers. I saw comments on FB about how this has ruined Gio's reputation, people returning tickets etc. But I think these shippers don't realise they are a tiny percentage of the Strictly viewership - there was a story on the Mirror FB page that popped up for me about Gio seeing Rose's play and all the comments, from older ladies, were just 'oh lovely, wouldn't they make a nice couple', blissfully ignorant of the whole hand-on-leg-gate conspiracy...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.