Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vito is risen from the dead! (or escaped from the sex dungeon). Posted that he is arriving back in London now. :love: *Prays for some good content*

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This has given me such a massive ick, just let disabled people go about their lives without using them as 'inspiration' you weirdo...at least he didn't record or photograph her without permission
I feel like he was just trying to be nice here - her privacy hasn't been invaded.

Reactions: 3
I really hope that some Rio Shippers try to sell their tickets for his Glasgow Show - I'm looking for decent tickets 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has given me such a massive ick, just let disabled people go about their lives without using them as 'inspiration' you weirdo...at least he didn't record or photograph her without permission
I get how he meant it, but unbelievable he thought that was ok to post 😬 Some people really do just say/type the first thing in their heads without a second thought huh 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Not sure, I gave up reading but I did find out Cameron has won 18 national ballroom and Latin titles!
I'm always baffled by Cameron. The producers obviously saw something in him but it really hasn't translated to the screen. He stands out to me for all the wrong reasons.

I think the answer is actually Neil, sadly! Acc to Wiki:

He holds 45 dance championship titles, including 8 times British National, 8 times Dutch National, European and 4 times World Latin Champion including World Latin Showdance Champion
Wow, I never knew he held so many titles. Are all of them with Katya? Either way, he's an example of how talent doesn't always mean you're going to be a good pro. His partnerships have never worked for me. And to think he used to get credit for being the brains behind a lot of Katya's routines on the show.

Reactions: 6
I'm always baffled by Cameron. The producers obviously saw something in him but it really hasn't translated to the screen. He stands out to me for all the wrong reasons.

Wow, I never knew he held so many titles. Are all of them with Katya? Either way, he's an example of how talent doesn't always mean you're going to be a good pro. His partnerships have never worked for me. And to think he used to get credit for being the brains behind a lot of Katya's routines on the shw.
Isn't Cameron shorter than all or most of the other pros? I was trying to figure out whether he was genuinely out of time or whether he just... has shorter legs?!
Something always seems off when he's dancing as part of the group of pros anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't Cameron shorter than all or most of the other pros? I was trying to figure out whether he was genuinely out of time or whether he just... has shorter legs?!
Something always seems off when he's dancing as part of the group of pros anyway.
Jowita is the shortest overall (Cameron is the shortest male I think) and she never seems to be off like Cameron.

Reactions: 4
Jowita is the shortest overall (Cameron is the shortest male I think) and she never seems to be off like Cameron.
Yeah but then men's legs are shorter than women's, relatively speaking...
I'm not sure what my point is 🤣
He hasn't had much of an impact since joining the show anyway: wouldn't be surprised to see him moved along.

• Haha
Yeah but then men's legs are shorter than women's, relatively speaking...
I'm not sure what my point is 🤣
He hasn't had much of an impact since joining the show anyway: wouldn't be surprised to see him moved along.
I think this year he'll either not appear at all or have a partner. The former is more likely, but maybe just maybe they'll give him a try.

Reactions: 2
I don't really see the point in keeping Cameron. He's too short and young for a lot of celebs, his dancing isn't great compared to other pros and he's shown little personality in any ITT segment. Is there something they see that I don't?

I don't really see the point in keeping Cameron. He's too short and young for a lot of celebs, his dancing isn't great compared to other pros and he's shown little personality in any ITT segment. Is there something they see that I don't?
He’s not in either of the tours this year either, which isn’t great for building a profile

I just can’t warm to luba. Something insincere about her. She’s really playing up to the Rose friendship now.
Am I the only cynic here?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.