Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1850170
The trolling and comments fall out continues- this time Rose (on Luba’s post 🙄). True levels of insanity here- these are literally people they don’t even know?!
Wow they need to admit they saw what they wanted to see, led themselves on and got caught in a fantasy. Go outside and ask their doctor for some counselling or something. That's not healthy! The only one making a fool of them is themselves.

Reactions: 6
The shippers FB is in meltdown over how they have been lied to. I’m just here for the drama. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Funny you say that one of them said it doesn’t look Jowita. 🤣
It’s Rose in disguise 😆😆 seriously, she must be cracking the champagne tonight, a few weeks of deleting crappy Instagram comments and then she’s free from these mad women and their obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess this confirms Gio and Jowita as a couple.

Its a shame for Jowita, she's the winning pro and this is the thing thats getting her the most attention. I guess her and Hamza's win did seem more of a lead ballon win after the quality of that final.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, on FB they noted that the credited pap is someone Gio follows on insta so clearly a set-up (no matter the hand-wringing from some about him being 'stalked' - he's not Brad Pitt, they weren't just randomly sitting outside his house!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah, on FB they noted that the credited pap is someone Gio follows on insta so clearly a set-up (no matter the hand-wringing from some about him being 'stalked' - he's not Brad Pitt, they weren't just randomly sitting outside his house!)
Don’t you see? It’s all an elaborate ruse so Rose and Gavanin can live their fairytale away from prying eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw Gio on This Morning, they mentioned Rose more than once, but yet again Richie was forgotten about.
Thinking about ringers what about Richard Winsor who was Caleb Knight in Casualty, or is he way too much of a ringer?

Reactions: 2
I saw Gio on This Morning, they mentioned Rose more than once, but yet again Richie was forgotten about.
Thinking about ringers what about Richard Winsor who was Caleb Knight in Casualty, or is he way too much of a ringer?
i would LOVE for him to do some kind of ringer special 🤣 but he’s a trained (and fairly successful) ballet dancer so i just couldn’t see it being fair. he’s very easy on the eye though and i miss him on my tv on a saturday evening!

Reactions: 3
Poor Gio, getting stalked by the evil paps that he definitely didn’t make an arrangement with. He’s just so damn famous 😆 Lady Lav seems to think he has very new, very classy PR representation now compared to orange Charlotte and her influencers but so far, same old script.

Agree for Jowita it’s likely to catch more attention than her win and professional life, which is a shame, and unless they go on to live happily ever after, she’ll end up a forever footnote of his exes list in the tabs.

Reactions: 4
The best thing about the Rio shippers if they hadn’t of stalked the guests of that footballers party and found Jowita instead of Rose, then I don’t think anyone would know. I like Jowita so what ever happens I hope it works out in her favour.

I would like to see Diane Morgan on Strictly especially if she could channel her Philomena Cunk character.

Reactions: 13
Lord it's kicking off again on the DS thread - accusations of defamation of Gio's family flying around! Maybe his family did ship him and Rose a bit, who knows, but those shippers were inventing stuff and passing it off as fact! (LadyLav is claiming Gio repeatedly said they were just friends - I don't remember that but maybe he did?)

On another note, I read this morning that Victoria Derbyshire is keen to do Strictly - she has just come through cancer and would be a good signing, I think.

Attachments

Last edited:
Off topic, but do you guys know which current pro holds most championship dances titles? Is it Nadiya?

Off topic, but do you guys know which current pro holds most championship dances titles? Is it Nadiya?
Not sure, I gave up reading but I did find out Cameron has won 18 national ballroom and Latin titles!

• Wow
I think the answer is actually Neil, sadly! Acc to Wiki:

He holds 45 dance championship titles, including 8 times British National, 8 times Dutch National, European and 4 times World Latin Champion including World Latin Showdance Champion

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.