Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roy Keane would be hilarious, probably for all the wrong reasons.
But Cheryl Cole Tweedy Ferrero Rocher? No bleeping thanks. Not even if they stuck her with Neil.
Can't stop laughing especially at the BIB. 😁
I would say she could be persuaded, somehow. Roy would be hilarious! As I said previously, he would make Will look like a light hearted soul. 😁

I briefly glimpsed Jayde on tv last night and immediately changed channels.

Reactions: 4
I decided to have a look at the comments on the Hamza article and surprisingly, a lot of them are anti Gio. Lots of people saying he's a player who's "had all the dancers" (🤣) and that it won't last with Jowita (if it's even true - I still have an itchy chin on that one). I think this PR move really did him no favours. A lot of his popularity came from the fervent frothy Rose crowd who have now dropped him like hot ragu for shattering their romantic fantasy.
Don’t worry some how Gio will get back into the Rio fans hearts. The Ranvir fans found a way to drop her so quickly. Very misogynistic bunch that end up blaming the woman. They look past all the women he dated this year and didn’t go public with because they weren’t famous. Also going to the toy box with Aaron. Or liking and following every young insta girl in a bikini. Gio knows how to play the game better than most. His fans will love that he has a dancer as a partner. Rose will become a distant memory soon like Ranvir.

Reactions: 5
It looks as though BBC Four are showing old episodes of the original amateur dance competition programme Come Dancing starting this evening at 7:00pm. This episode is from 1979 presented by Terry Wogan and will include a performance by the parents of two dancers who are well-known members of the Strictly Come Dancing family.

I assume this will be a weekly thing on a Sunday as it says 1 of 7 episodes on the programme description

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry some how Gio will get back into the Rio fans hearts. The Ranvir fans found a way to drop her so quickly. Very misogynistic bunch that end up blaming the woman. They look past all the women he dated this year and didn’t go public with because they weren’t famous. Also going to the toy box with Aaron. Or liking and following every young insta girl in a bikini. Gio knows how to play the game better than most. His fans will love that he has a dancer as a partner. Rose will become a distant memory soon like Ranvir.
What’s the Toy Box? Sounds like somewhere Prince Andrew would frequent 😆

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The DS thread on him and Jowita is pretty funny- one mad shipper who ignores all logic, and another couple of people seeking the expose the inner workings of celeb PRs, then Lady Lav coming on and accusing someone of defamation (it’s not clear who, maybe all of them?!). All very entertaining as I nurse my sore head 😆
:D I think the defamation is the suggestion that Gio's family are heading up these FB pages rather than being innocent, possibly misunderstanding bystanders! good luck with that court case though!
TBF if I was LadyLav I'd be busy doing a drive-by in the Rose/Gio appreciation thread shouting 'I TOLD YOUSE DELUSIONAL FUCKERS SO!' But doubtless she has too much dignity for that..

I see Nancy and her bf spent NYE with Will and family. Aw! Daddy's (really) fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've been watching Animal Park and had to smile at the purity of Hamza shouting "BEAVERS ON CAMERA!"

Has Vito turned up in Barbados yet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I imagine that’s what Gio calls a quiet night in with his DMs
Comment of the year already!! :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Vito turn up in Barbados with Fleur's family but there is no sign of him. No happy new year post either. Maybe he got trapped in one of his mum's sunbeds? or he got the coveted Italian Saga invite with Gio this year to entertain the widows in Portofino?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks as though BBC Four are showing old episodes of the original amateur dance competition programme Come Dancing starting this evening at 7:00pm. This episode is from 1979 presented by Terry Wogan and will include a performance by the parents of two dancers who are well-known members of the Strictly Come Dancing family.

I assume this will be a weekly thing on a Sunday as it says 1 of 7 episodes on the programme description

This is wonderful! Thanks for the tip

Reactions: 2
Comment of the year already!! :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't have been surprised to see Vito turn up in Barbados with Fleur's family but there is no sign of him. No happy new year post either. Maybe he got trapped in one of his mum's sunbeds? or he got the coveted Italian Saga invite with Gio this year to entertain the widows in Portofino?!
Nikita Seemed to go MIA around the same time as Vito 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
The idea of the extreme polar opposites of Roy Keane and Sam Ryder in the same cast. The universe would implode

View attachment 1843838

I do hope the Hamza story is nonsense though. I don't like the idea of him being sad 😢
I would love Sam and Roy in the same cast 😄

If you're Same Ryder, though, you're probably wanting to make hay while the sun shines wth regards to your music career, though.

Where was Gio this year, anyone know?

Jowita/Rose/swanky hotel with private jet??

I see the DM have been peddling the story that Hamza is heartbroken. 🤭 :rolleyes:

Gio was defo not with Rose: she posted herself out dancing with galpals. Possibly with Jowita, who just started following Nonna of the private jet?
Nikita and Vito are MIA: Nikita has started following lots of Italian instababe types so maybe not serious with his annoying sex podcaster?

Reactions: 3

Love those dresses

Just watching Come Dancing now, what's with all the zoomed in shots of the ladies?!
Also, the Clifton's did a segment, they were good!

I’d just like to thank DoseofReality for the original source material and the overdressed, over-ego-d, professional tabloid baiter that is Mr Pernice for the inspiration. It’s an honour 😆
Gio can't wait for Hamza's book on bird watching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.