Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinch of salt required as always with the Sun. I would take lovely Hamza over sleazy Gio any day. But this thread will be happy if it's true that Roy Keane is on the wishlist 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pinch of salt required as always with the Sun. I would take lovely Hamza over sleazy Gio any day. But this thread will be happy if it's true that Roy Keane is on the wishlist 😁
The idea of the extreme polar opposites of Roy Keane and Sam Ryder in the same cast. The universe would implode

Screenshot_20221231-205104.png

I do hope the Hamza story is nonsense though. I don't like the idea of him being sad 😢

Reactions: 15
Roy Keane perhaps dreams do come true.

Hamza story hopefully not true I don’t think anyone wants to think of Hamza as sad.

Reactions: 10
I find that Sun story very hard to believe. I didn't get anything other than a friendship vibe from them, and mostly, I find it very hard to believe he would have been quite so gushing e.g. calling her an angel in his winner's speech if he'd made romantic overtures and been rejected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Roy Keane would be hilarious, probably for all the wrong reasons.
But Cheryl Cole Tweedy Ferrero Rocher? No bleeping thanks. Not even if they stuck her with Neil.

• Haha
Och poor Hamza. I hope that is not true and just the Strictly Insider being a twit. He did look smitten but that is par for the course on Strictly.

Reactions: 5
The only moment I really wondered about Hamza's feelings was after one dance (can't remember which one) when he had his face buried in Jowita's neck exclaiming, "I love you so much!" repeatedly.

I never pay heed to the pros being all lovey dovey and touchy feely (esp the Italian ones) but that did sort of stand out to me with Hamza. But then it is very easy to get swept up in the moment and not especially unusual.

Reactions: 7

You could tell he had fallen for her.
Yes, we thought he did have romantic feelings for her (I mean, she is stunning 🤷‍♀️) but that they were never gonna be mutual. However, I am sure the perfect girl for Hamza is just round the corner andnl he will truly worship her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if roy keane does strictly that will be the best thing that happens to me in 2023 🤣

i will genuinely bankrupt myself to get him to stay in long enough to do a rhumba.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's Hogmanay and I'm pissed, but I can't stop thinking about how much I want Giovanni to be benched in 2023 for his awful attitude towards Ritchie. twit.

#FleurWasRobbed

Reactions: 18
Yes, we thought he did have romantic feelings for her (I mean, she is stunning 🤷‍♀️) but that they were never gonna be mutual. However, I am sure the perfect girl for Hamza is just round the corner andnl he will truly worship her!
It's me, I'm that girl! 😉

• Heart
I think this was mentioned before, but I would really like Richie to be a host for ITT. I think he would be more entertaining and do a much better job than Janette. All Some of her ITT episodes felt too scripted and not enough laughs.
Maybe the producers are thinking they need a bit of balance. But it's not like they need a former dancer to host. Isn't Joanne Clifton their 'dance expert'?

I think that Hamza story is bs just like their Gorka quitting eXcLUSive. They're desperately trying to involve Hamza (started deliberately with the "Hamza girl" rubbish) because they know the narrative will get people to read it. Just leave Ranger Hamza alone and hire some competent journalists ffs...

Reactions: 17
The Hamza thing looks like tabloid clickbait bollocks- since they broke the Gio/Jowita story they’ve both been in different countries posting very little, they’ve got nothing to run with so they are just keeping clicks and interest until they do- he’s just collateral in this. Same with Gio’s trip to see Rose’s play making the sidebar of shame.

Reactions: 6
The Fail now have the Hamza rubbish. I hope he just ignores it. I wonder if Jowita is back in the UK - presumably she and Gio will spend some time together before both go off touring.

I am about to put out an APB on Vito: has anyone seen an excitable Italian man, possibly accompanied by animals? May be singing badly.

Reactions: 6
I know the occasional Sun story does seem to come from a genuine source, but this and the Gorka one just feel like they've picked up on a few things that happened in the final and put a bullshit spin on them, probably to try and provoke a reaction. The fallow period before the tour starts and they can start following them all from hotel to hotel

Btw, I just went into my notes app and saw my pre-series leaving order predictions. Got a few of them right but thought Hamza would exit first 😂 (my reasoning I think was least known, new pro, no performing experience) and I thought Jayde was going to reach the final 😱😱😱. And for some reason I can't remember, I thought James would reach the semi final??? Probably the nice young man vote

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Was at a party for NYE and someone put the Hootenanny on for the bells and bloody Jayde was on it dancing in a stupid outfit

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I decided to have a look at the comments on the Hamza article and surprisingly, a lot of them are anti Gio. Lots of people saying he's a player who's "had all the dancers" (🤣) and that it won't last with Jowita (if it's even true - I still have an itchy chin on that one). I think this PR move really did him no favours. A lot of his popularity came from the fervent frothy Rose crowd who have now dropped him like hot ragu for shattering their romantic fantasy.

Reactions: 4
I decided to have a look at the comments on the Hamza article and surprisingly, a lot of them are anti Gio. Lots of people saying he's a player who's "had all the dancers" (🤣) and that it won't last with Jowita (if it's even true - I still have an itchy chin on that one). I think this PR move really did him no favours. A lot of his popularity came from the fervent frothy Rose crowd who have now dropped him like hot ragu for shattering their romantic fantasy.
I think the wider public has a fairly unfavourable view of him, not helped by the Maura stuff and the 'I can have sex 200 times a week stuff'. Maybe his new PR has been brought in to give him a different image?

On one of the FB groups they said that some fans have apparently been returning tickets for his show now that he is definitely not with Rose. But as someone said, can you imagine the reaction when they ring theatre: 'yes I want a refund on my Giovanni Pernice ticket. Why? well he's not dating Rose. Yes, I know she isn't appearing in the show. I just can't support his endeavours now!' o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The DS thread on him and Jowita is pretty funny- one mad shipper who ignores all logic, and another couple of people seeking the expose the inner workings of celeb PRs, then Lady Lav coming on and accusing someone of defamation (it’s not clear who, maybe all of them?!). All very entertaining as I nurse my sore head 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.