Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching pointless the other night and Mark Currie (blue peter) was on it. I remember him and Anthea Turner did a CIN special.

I'm really surprised they both haven't turned up on the main show.
Especially Anthea. There was a time where she was on a lot of shows and she was tabloid fodder for a while

Reactions: 2
How's Trish AJ is on Masterchef. He's an absolute wet wipe for throwing away his Strictly career.

Did enjoy him saying "kraken" instead of "cranachan" though 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw Fleur and Molly are on holiday together in Barbados. The Dance-Off Duo together again!

Now just to work out where Vito is! He’s been MIA since Boxing Day:unsure:
I just saw that - is Fleur’s husband not with her? Bit strange being away from him for NYE and with the tour coming up or am I reading too much into it? 😂

Reactions: 1
Marcel is there, along with Keshia, her boyfriend, Molly and maybe Molly's Mum. Fleur has a gig tomorrow night. I guess that they all decided to make a holiday out of Fleur's gig.
Thanks for the update - glad it’s not a Louise Redknapp and Daisy Lowe situation all over again! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw Fleur and Molly are on holiday together in Barbados. The Dance-Off Duo together again!

Now just to work out where Vito is! He’s been MIA since Boxing Day:unsure:
No idea where Vito is but as always he was in Molly’s comments hyping up the girls, I love him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Marcel is there, along with Keshia, her boyfriend, Molly and maybe Molly's Mum. Fleur has a gig tomorrow night. I guess that they all decided to make a holiday out of Fleur's gig.
I don’t follow Molly so if any pictures appear of her hot dad on the beach, could someone be a doll and post them here? Ta 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YES PLEASE TO DICK AND DOM!!!!!! I now desperately want this to happen!
I can just see it now - producers couldn't get a couple like Matt and Emma Willis, so they go for the next available thing and cast a knackered middle aged children's double act. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Caught up at last on the Christmas special. I enjoyed it. I didn't agree with the judges about RR. But I fully accept that they are the experts, not me 😁.

The right couple won and I agree with comments on the thread - which I read while watching - that Alexandra would be a good shout for the real competition. George, Nicola and Rickie could be possibilities too.

Rickie wasn't the best of dancers but I think he would go in with the right attitude and the scene with his two little girls, especially when they handed over the baby 😁 so that they could dance, was really sweet and funny.

Reactions: 5
408A6467-8986-47CB-84CD-F30713A12201.jpeg

I still love Ellie T (the line up is great as it is, but I think her tour content would be hilarious).

Gorka taking Mia out in a pillow fight (in Gemma’s stories) has also cracked me up this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Caught up at last on the Christmas special. I enjoyed it. I didn't agree with the judges about RR. But I fully accept that they are the experts, not me 😁.

The right couple won and I agree with comments on the thread - which I read while watching - that Alexandra would be a good shout for the real competition. George, Nicola and Rickie could be possibilities too.

Rickie wasn't the best of dancers but I think he would go in with the right attitude and the scene with his two little girls, especially when they handed over the baby 😁 so that they could dance, was really sweet and funny.
Now c'mon, you just know any future contestant will be Rosie 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.