Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everyone (except here) heap so much praise on Amy? I never get it.
I think sometimes people look at her credentials and think oh well she's one of the most decorated Pros (not forgetting Neil + Katya and Nadiya all have world titles) therefore she is one of the best. But that doesn't always translate into being a good pro.
Personality, skill at teaching beginners and choreography count for far more. Oti and Giovanni are far more successful as Strictly Pros but both had less competition success than Amy.

Reactions: 10
Has nikita always worn earrings? can't say I've noticed it before but it's a good look 🤔🙂
And the glasses story isn't as funny as they think it is just say they broke, got fixed and move on to the next sentence.

Reactions: 6
I'm haunted by the idea she's a witch which makes me confused as she comes across as so nice (if exhausting)

Charleston - I bet that will be good!
At least Fleur and Vito get a Rylan interview..

Reactions: 10
Gio and Kia were quite funny there, they seem to have a brilliant friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can relate to the feeling of rambling on all sorts of rubbish when nervous or just trying hard to be likeable but Ellie maybe needs to cool it a bit.

Reactions: 15
I've noticed that too, I wonder if its nerves?
She was a bit better when she used to get interviewed beside the pool after the Olympics because she was on her home turf and the sports journalists tended to ask very direct and pertinent questions, but she gets very flustered and giddy with nerves when plonked on a sofa doing a personal interview.

Someone who does not get flustered is Nikita, who did not even have the grace to blush when he lied that he thought that Scooby Doo dance had good music and choreography. Absolutely shameless liar, what a diabolical minx of a boy he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.