Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of them 'walking among us'...

I remember on Twitter last year, someone called Ken Barlow 😆 was going ballistic at Katie Mcglynn being in the DO.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TRAVESTY PLEASE?!!!!!"

Me: Not enough people voted for her.

Ken: HAHAHAHAHA THATS JUST WERE YOUR WRONG YOU MASSIVE twit!!!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wow - just saw what Gio has been liking.

I guess we now know why he & Kevin Clifton were both spoiled by the show, the egos can't take even one early out series/duffer partner.

Of course, Gio has never had anyone properly awful so if he wants to stay next year, he can get an Anneka or Fiona Phillips. How will he handle that?

Reactions: 12
So fleur fell yesterday and the people on twitter were trying to use that as a “but yet they still eliminated james” but didn’t James drop/nearly drop Amy in one of the first times he fired her over his shoulder?

Reactions: 9
Wow - just saw what Gio has been liking.

I guess we now know why he & Kevin Clifton were both spoiled by the show, the egos can't take even one early out series/duffer partner.

Of course, Gio has never had anyone properly awful so if he wants to stay next year, he can get an Anneka or Fiona Phillips. How will he handle that?
What has he liked?

Reactions: 1
So fleur fell yesterday and the people on twitter were trying to use that as a “but yet they still eliminated james” but didn’t James drop/nearly drop Amy in one of the first times he fired her over his shoulder?
I went and looked again ( :rolleyes: ) - his first lift is very ungainly and looks not very secure! I had a quick look at Fleur's mistake again, and honestly, she slightly slips (or Vito lifts his leg at the wrong instant), puts her hands down, and immediately gets back up and on with it. To hear the trolls you'd think she'd faceplanted and lain writhing on the floor for five seconds! It was also totally clear that James wanted to go so clearly the right result all round!

Reactions: 19
"fired her over his shoulder" made me laugh at the image of James hoisting her over his shoulder and using her like a shotgun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not a great look for Gio, but honestly I don't think the tweets he liked were all that bad (so far.)

Nowhere near as bad as the ones Gorka liked the week Kevin replaced Neil, which proper shocked me. I like to give him the benefit of the doubt that English not being his first language meant he didn't mean to come off so rude.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not a great look for Gio, but honestly I don't think the tweets he liked were all that bad (so far.)

Nowhere near as bad as the ones Gorka liked the week Kevin replaced Neil, which proper shocked me. I like to give him the benefit of the doubt that English not being his first language meant he didn't mean to come off so rude.
That's true, Gorka was liking some pretty savage tweets. I'm still aghast at that situation though - why on earth did Kevin step in and if the bench isn't for pros to jump in in case of injury, what is it for?!

Reactions: 13
I've been a big fan of Rina for years and was glad to see her on the show, but I'm baffled as to why so many people on Twitter and Instagram feel the need to announce their lack of knowledge when it comes to guests. So many "Who?" and "Never heard of her" comments. Do they think they've always heard of everyone they've currently heard of? Obviously that isn't the case. If Ed Sheeran had been on the show 12 years ago they probably wouldn't have heard of him either, but... now they almost definitely have heard of him. Would that make his appearance on the show any more tolerable? Probably not for those who consider him to be shite. So strange.

Reactions: 8
James did his best but that was always as far as he was going to go, imo.
It would have been wrong to have saved him over Fleur.
I think he was glad to go tbh.

Reactions: 15
I watched both between my fingers because I didn't have trust someone wasn't going to get dropped on thier bonce.

That's true, Gorka was liking some pretty savage tweets. I'm still aghast at that situation though - why on earth did Kevin step in and if the bench isn't for pros to jump in in case of injury, what is it for?!
Could be complete bullshit, as of course the rags can make up anything, but I remember seeing a headline that I don't think I bothered clicking on that said that Gorka had popped out for a coffee and Kevin was chosen simply because he was in the building and Gorka wasn't, as the injury happened so close to the start of the show.

Reactions: 2

Pissy Gorka was awesome. 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Will Amy cry on ITT tonight. Will Tom be there to offer a hug and Sara Davies with some spare keks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I laughed reading the AJ/Kai thread on DS about the Kai and Nadiya show. Because it's billed as being about their real-life journey they are assuming it's basically the story of their love affair, and wondering how it will incorporate the supposedly dodgy timeline! I think they're imagining a re-enactment of last season with AJ (possibly played by herself) getting brutally tossed aside in a contemporary routine while Nadiya swings in on a rope.
(the reality is more likely it will just have a selection of songs that are meaningful to them)

• Haha
I have to ask...what are the spare trousers about? 🤣🤣
For some unknown reason, Amy and Sara Davies we’re all at Tom Fletcher’s house when Amy had a flare up of Chron’s Disease. Tom called an ambulance and carried Amy out to it whilst wearing crocs and Sara provided spare trousers for Amy to change into when she got out of hospital.

Out of context it looks unfunny but by this time Tom and Amy had been eliminated but we’re still dance training, nobody knew why she was at his house let alone why Sara Davies was there!

It might be worth searching for the thread last year to read the whole thing in real time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For some unknown reason, Amy and Sara Davies we’re all at Tom Fletcher’s house when Amy had a flare up of Chron’s Disease. Tom called an ambulance and carried Amy out to it whilst wearing crocs and Sara provided spare trousers for Amy to change into when she got out of hospital.

Out of context it looks unfunny but by this time Tom and Amy had been eliminated but we’re still dance training, nobody knew why she was at his house let alone why Sara Davies was there!

It might be worth searching for the thread last year to read the whole thing in real time
OMG, I'd forgotten the bit where Tom and Amy had been knocked out but carried on training :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.