Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An added layer of hilarity was that Tom’s wife won I’m a celeb last year so he looked like a big loser being eliminated early and getting nowhere near the final.

(I was a Tattle lurker last year, I saw it all😆)
Yes indeed. This is from the Strictly thread when Tom and Amy were eliminated 😁.

B659054D-46E1-40E6-AC80-007CE3329A49.jpeg
5035142A-B3C0-4A5A-A6D8-FB4AA54024C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow - just saw what Gio has been liking.

I guess we now know why he & Kevin Clifton were both spoiled by the show, the egos can't take even one early out series/duffer partner.

Of course, Gio has never had anyone properly awful so if he wants to stay next year, he can get an Anneka or Fiona Phillips. How will he handle that?

What has he been liking, please do spill for those of us who do not follow him like a hawk. 😁

Reactions: 1
He's been liking tweets about how Strictly isn't as good without him and how the Hallowe'en episode was crap without the King of Halloween (paraphrased). See his profile and the things he's liked:

eg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
He's been liking tweets about how Strictly isn't as good without him and how the Hallowe'en episode was crap without the King of Halloween (paraphrased). See his profile and the things he's liked:

eg

Ohhhh dear Gio. 🙄

This maybe his last series if he thinks that.

Thanks for the reply @soccergirl

The dancing isn't as good as last year, it is not just because Gio is out early though.

Cameron should have been given partner by now, thought he did well in the pro dance with Neil, Lauren and Michelle. Amy is very sickly sweet and not a great choreographer, although she looked good dressed as a bee. Has she got a foot in the door with James and family yet. :eek:

Reactions: 5
Aw. Just switched on It Takes Two and it was nice to see James had the well rested and comfortably cosy air of a man who had had a delicious Monday morning lie-in, safe in the knowledge he only needs to work a 50 hour week on Eastenders instead of 50 hours Eastenders and 50 hours with Amy trying to teach him quickstep.

Reactions: 25
Aw, James is coming over well.

He was mentally in Homebase at 10:45pm Saturday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He got to the 100 Years of the BBC nominally designated special to be an Eastender dancing to Eastenders.
then he was told he was going to do a Charleston with a wooden frame on his head.
I think he’d gone last Monday.

Reactions: 9
Oh STFU with this King of Halloween bollocks

I like Carlos: you can tell he's itching to say their theming was pure shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can literally remember one of Giovanni's Halloween routines and Faye was better than him in that.

Reactions: 10
Halloween your favourite time of year?

Well, you could have made it this year if you put more effort in and tried to engage with your partner.

Reactions: 19
Why does everyone (except here) heap so much praise on Amy? I never get it.
Ach, I don't mind Amy. There's no harm in her. She's very enthusiastic about the show and clearly feels very deeply about everything -good and bad- that happens to her and her partners on the show. She's a wee sensitive soul, as my gran would say, and that can lead to being a touch clingy or over-emotional with her partners, but equally, can be good in helping a very nervous beginner dancer feel welcome and safe with her.

I thought James gave a lovely farewell interview, very relaxed, very complimentary towards Amy, no sour grapes or nippy comments about anything or anyone. Very professional. Hope he gets a nice juicy storyline in Eastenders next year and a BAFTA nod or something, seems a nice chap.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.