Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very overscored, God knows how they can justify those marks

Reactions: 18
I liked it, but it was 8s at best. The scoreboard is going to be close tonight, I smell a shock boot 😬

Reactions: 11
If Nikita walked towards me like that my clothes would simply fall off x
If I’d been Shirley I’d have been riding him in the middle of that dance floor before Tess could utter a single dull word and the cameras would have had to fail 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t stand them. I would love to slap his big stupid, smiling face. Fake as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I’d been Shirley I’d have been riding him in the middle of that dance floor before Tess could utter a single dull word and the cameras would have had to fail 🥵
Are you StephenTJackson in disguise?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to have hair like that (10+ years ago when it was cool), and all I want to know is how often does she have to dye it to keep it that bright???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.