Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John has a positive lateral flow this morning, waiting for his PCR results. Hoping it’s a false positive and he can get back to dancing tomorrow. Glad he’s feeling ok though!
Glad he's feeling fine... Fingers crossed it's a false positive!
He's triple jabbed and has had it previously, If he is positive...that's some crappy luck!! 🙈

I thought the rules had changed now so a positive lateral flow is enough and it doesn't matter whether the PCR is negative or not.

Hope John is okay and nobody else gets it.

I thought the rules had changed now so a positive lateral flow is enough and it doesn't matter whether the PCR is negative or not.

I think probably because he's asymptomatic and travelling with a production they would need a confirmatory PCR..?

Who knows though 🤷 I lose track of what the rules are!

Reactions: 1
I'm very sorry for John, and for his fans if he ends up missing this week's show. That is crap.
I am also quite shocked that thus far only he and Nikita have tested positive out of all the cast, given that they have been out and about all over the place.

I'm very sorry for John, and for his fans if he ends up missing this week's show. That is crap.
I am also quite shocked that thus far only he and Nikita have tested positive out of all the cast, given that they have been out and about all over the place.
Yes, John has been working on the Steph’s Packed Lunch throughout, which I thought was a bit risky.

I
By the way Dr Be on twitter is Dionne Bennett on insta and yt. I’ve blocked her everywhere, so I don’t see her posts, but I’m glad someone put her straight about the nude photos - it’s not like AJ has ever kept them secret!

Haha! I’d need brain bleach :)
Dionne Bennett the singer or the professor at LSU? I suspect the professor. She is a professor of women's studies at Loyola. She also teaches African-American studies at New York City Tech. Her students rate her very poorly and says that she has anger outbursts in the class, the angry nutty professor. Intolerant of views that don't align with hers. In fairness some love her. So that explains a lot. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
John was in great form last night. The hydro also aren’t checking covid vaccines or negative tests for the audience

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Dionne Bennett the singer or the professor at LSU? I suspect the professor. She is a professor of women's studies at Loyola. She also teaches African-American studies at New York City Tech. Her students rate her very poorly and says that she has anger outbursts in the class, the angry nutty professor. Intolerant of views that don't align with hers. In fairness some love her. So that explains a lot. Thanks.
that’d explain a hell of a lot wouldn’t it? Any reported issues with intense obsessions over pretty female students and their potential relationships with male counterparts? Just curious ;)

Reactions: 2
That Dr Be is deranged! She's talking about being worried that Nadiya "will do something nuts when she sees AJ at the show" like they're characters in a ridiculous soap opera. She needs to step away from the internet and get some fresh air (as do a number of AJ/Kai fans who got far too invested in a non-existent relationship).

We're seeing the tour next weekend and I'm just hoping that we're all healthy enough to go and that the cast are all able to perform 🤞

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That Dr Be is deranged! She's talking about being worried that Nadiya "will do something nuts when she sees AJ at the show" like they're characters in a ridiculous soap opera. She needs to step away from the internet and get some fresh air (as do a number of AJ/Kai fans who got far too invested in a non-existent relationship).

We're seeing the tour next weekend and I'm just hoping that we're all healthy enough to go and that the cast are all able to perform 🤞
i think there’s only one person likely to do something nuts when AJ goes to the tour and that’s her! Terrifying a person as unstable as that is allowed to teach at a bachelors level.

have the best time!

Reactions: 4
Is that the teamajkai insta? The two of them actually like that group - AJ follows them. They both like the non shippy posts on there. It seems odd, but it is true. Hopefully they don’t read the comments as there are some right nutters there!
By the way Dr Be on twitter is Dionne Bennett on insta and yt. I’ve blocked her everywhere, so I don’t see her posts, but I’m glad someone put her straight about the nude photos - it’s not like AJ has ever kept them secret!
She still won't accept being wrong though. She's reported everyone who posted the photos, because apparently they only did so to demean and degrade AJ... ya know, the person who willingly had those photos taken and published in the first place?

She's a nutter.

She still won't accept being wrong though. She's reported everyone who posted the photos, because apparently they only did so to demean and degrade AJ... ya know, the person who willingly had those photos taken and published in the first place?

She's a nutter.
OMG seriously? Ffs!!

Luba, Rose, Tilly and Sara stories are worth a look at the moment , all good fun.

We still need to have a PCR follow up in NHS but yeah, rules now say a positive lateral flow is enough

OMG seriously? Ffs!!

Luba, Rose, Tilly and Sara stories are worth a look at the moment , all good fun.
lol, yep, she's unhinged. She's sent the same high-and-mighty reply to everyone who informed her about AJ having also done nude photos, carrying on about how they're all racist misogynists and she'd never post nude photos of any woman to degrade them... never mind that no one sent her AJ's photos to insult AJ, merely to counter her using Nadiya's to insult her.

The funniest reply was from some other loon on Dr Be's side, saying that there should have been a trigger warning on the photos! 😆 I'm sorry, if you need a trigger warning for a pair of tits, maybe get off the internet and seek psychiatric care!

lol, just saw that tweet, and Jesus christ.

"We know if she knows A is coming, she’s going to wear that dress."

Um... she's going to wear the costumes assigned to her for each number, and a damn bathrobe when she's backstage, just like everyone else.

Positively terrifying that she teaches, I'd want to transfer to a different school, let alone class, if I had the misfortune to have her as a professor.

The funniest/most disturbing one yet... :eek:

She's successfully gotten most of the replies deleted in the name of feminism, love how the user who wanted a trigger warning on AJ's nude photos also left a comment calling Nadiya 'sick, twisted and deranged' for wearing the dress the wardrobe department happened to assign to both her and AJ, which is still up. Wow, such feminism. Much girl power. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Quick Glasgow afternoon show report: missing a shot of energy that the pirate paso/ You’ve Got The Love would have provided, but still loads of fun. Giovanni seems a bit over it, Sara barely dancing in her first number (wondering if injured or pregnant?) - it seemed to have been restructured so she didn’t have to do much. The professionals numbers are amazing, Johannes tearing up when someone screamed his name during his big number with Kai (a lot of crying in our row during that one, definitely one of the highlights).

If anyone who’s seen the tour has a clue what is going on in the Kate Bush number where Giovanni and Luba are in blue and everyone else is a leather goblin except Katya but she’s dancing with goblin King Aljaz but then he steals Luba and Katya and Giovanni are in love and then it all swaps back and blue banners fall from the ceiling and there’s FIRE I’d really love to know what it was all about….

Reactions: 9
If anyone who’s seen the tour has a clue what is going on in the Kate Bush number where Giovanni and Luba are in blue and everyone else is a leather goblin except Katya but she’s dancing with goblin King Aljaz but then he steals Luba and Katya and Giovanni are in love and then it all swaps back and blue banners fall from the ceiling and there’s FIRE I’d really love to know what it was all about….
lol, I think it was a bit clearer when it was performed in the studio last series. Taking the necklaces out makes it harder to figure out the story. IIRC, it was one of the few 'contemporary with an intricate storyline' type numbers that I actually understood without having to see if anyone in the comments could explain what the hell was supposed to be going on. (Well, after a few rewatches, anyway.)

Kayta is in love with Gio and Aljaz is some sort of devil/demon/god or whatever who casts a spell to make Gio fall in love with her and forget about Luba, but the spell can't beat true love and they fight their way back to each other. Now what the hell the point of everyone else running around in circles in dystopian scifi leather outfits is... lol that part escapes me, but the rest makes sense.

Glasgow last night here!
Highlight was love story group dance, was bewildered by the group dance with katya and gio though.
Kai and Nadiya 100% a thing, it’s abundant even from the show. Good on them. DS would have a meltdown of course!
Gio looks like he is just irritated by rose and a bit over it in my opinion. I agree with poster above.
Maisie and Rhys have been robbed of well deserved wins- both samba and AT were phenomenal, I also think Sara is pregnant

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.