Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure you’re right and it’ll fizzle out soon enough.

I loved it when they were on ITT, he was so funny. It was a pre-recorded segment yesterday and he was sitting in front of a white wall looking serious - it looked like a hostage video 😂. I’m going to give Question of Sport a watch too, I bet he’s good on that
Ugo is a lovely guy and very charismatic. I thought he was easily the hottest male member of the cast (including pros) last year.

Reactions: 4
Ugo is a lovely guy and very charismatic. I thought he was easily the hottest male member of the cast (including pros) last year.
He’s a real hottie
Without the risk of being seen as Shippy again, he’s already long time friends with AJ …they’d be very cute together!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just replying to a question - I don’t know A and K personally, but I do have connections with them via other sources, but I’m certainly not asking them anything at all!
I said I doubt you would agree with me, and that is up to you. I stand by my assertion that the kissing photos were staged - not that their kissing is! They obviously kiss each other a lot at the moment :) .
I’m surprised you’ve kept that under your hat for so long but fair play and nobody would ask you to ask them anything. But a few of your comments give off the vibe - in my opinion - that you’re privy to information e.g “They won’t be meeting up” which is why I asked in the first place.

I’m surprised you’ve kept that under your hat for so long but fair play and nobody would ask you to ask them anything. But a few of your comments give off the vibe - in my opinion - that you’re privy to information e.g “They won’t be meeting up” which is why I asked in the first place.
I meant - they won’t be romantically:) but the dance side, no reason why not.

• Wow
I meant - they won’t be romantically:) but the dance side, no reason why not.
I just can’t with this. It didn’t read like that to me, and I would have thought that went without saying if he’s seeing Nadiya. Everything comes back to being about romance and then you get salty if there’s an insinuation that you’re in any way a shipper.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t with this. It didn’t read like that to me, and I would have thought that went without saying if he’s seeing Nadiya. Everything comes back to being about romance and then you get salty if there’s an insinuation that you’re in any way a shipper.
Whatever I say I get pulled up on, just putting as a disclaimer to avoid the shippy thing as I thought you’d misread it. Anyway, enough now.
Ps - if you think I’m bad about Strictly, wait till Eurovision starts!!

• Haha
Whatever I say I get pulled up on, just putting as a disclaimer to avoid the shippy thing as I thought you’d misread it. Anyway, enough now.
Ps - if you think I’m bad about Strictly, wait till Eurovision starts!!
People not agreeing with you is not them pulling you up. This is a forum where opinions are varying and if you say something and someone disagrees, they are entitled to counter it. And I’m far from the only one who reacts to what you say, maybe I’ve just touched a nerve.

Don’t worry, I’ll not be on any Eurovision threads. I’m sure that will make you feel better too 🙃

Reactions: 3
People not agreeing with you is not them pulling you up. This is a forum where opinions are varying and if you say something and someone disagrees, they are entitled to counter it. And I’m far from the only one who reacts to what you say, maybe I’ve just touched a nerve.

Don’t worry, I’ll not be on any Eurovision threads. I’m sure that will make you feel better too 🙃
Haha! Yes probably best ;) I even start spreadsheets and everything!

• Wow
Dr. Be is totally unhinged:
AJ is a global high fashion model.
Love, I had literally never heard of her before. And insinuating Nadiya is some kind of ugly skank when she and AJ are both gorgeous.
And if I never hear the phrase 'bare back' again as long as I live, I will be happy.

Kai was very happy to be caught up in the stuff with Gio and Maura and Maura's best mate, so I don't think he is the shy retiring flower his fans want him to be.

Reactions: 10
You can tell it’s getting a bit repetitive on tour now, as all the cast stories are just reposts of audience videos of themselves at the show. I’m relying on Adam to visit at Nottingham and create some buzz..
Or Neil to get back to more of his sultry black and white videos…although the ones of him in his bath towel I could probably do without!
Who’s going to next weeks tour dates? Only 6 days wait for me!

Reactions: 2
I really warmed to Nadiya this year and her partnership with Dan, I’m just hoping she doesn’t have a Katya type shunning from the audience.. hopefully it’s just the diehards on twitter kicking up a storm and the majority of the usual TV watchers don’t give a tit.
Yeah I don’t think the majority of the TV audience will care at all, it’s a completely different situation to what happened with Katya.

Reactions: 2
I blocked her ages ago, she’s a complete nutter. And not representative of twitter fans.

It’s definitely staged - they went to a quiet hotel up the road, she was photographed by a pap going into the hotel where he was waiting and they deliberately sat where the photographer could capture them. Were there for less than half an hour then left. All the shots that day and the ones by the restaurant are the same photo agency and she reposts some of their photos on her insta ( the ones of her on the street). She’s always been about self promotion, it’s her job as a model and dancer. It all helps promote the tours so I’m sure the Strictly team are ok with it. I’m sure Kai just goes along with it because he’s obviously mad about her, but going by the faces of thunder he’s given the paps and how private he was with Giulia it does seem out of character for him. I expect he just wants to have some fun on the tour, just be a normal boyfriend and do his job! I’m glad he seems happier this week, as it looks like the press might be getting bored. I expect the press were trying to provoke AJ and Dan to say or do something after spending the whole season chucking rumours around about them. Fortunately both of them are seasoned professionals at that and have given them nothing to work on.
Anyway that’s my thoughts. I expect you’ll all disagree!
Usual disclaimer - Yes Kai and Nadiya are a couple, no doubting. There still seems to be a friendship between him and AJ. No they won’t be going out with each other.

The people who go to the tour are generally massive Strictly fans who know all about the current season’s cast, otherwise why bother going. They know what she went through. She will get a lot of applause, as did Gorka when he was there, and Adam when he goes to Nottingham.
What I don’t understand is why it has to be Nadiya that’s setting it all up, why not Kai? People are talking like he’s some young frightened guy who is going along with anything nadiya tells him to do … he’s 26 years old and i’m pretty sure if he didn’t want to be a part of any pap shots etc then he wouldn’t. What people need to realise is that we do not actually know these people.

Reactions: 10
You can tell it’s getting a bit repetitive on tour now, as all the cast stories are just reposts of audience videos of themselves at the show. I’m relying on Adam to visit at Nottingham and create some buzz..
Or Neil to get back to more of his sultry black and white videos…although the ones of him in his bath towel I could probably do without!
Who’s going to next weeks tour dates? Only 6 days wait for me!
Yeah, he can get rid of the bath towel all together for me.

John has a positive lateral flow this morning, waiting for his PCR results. Hoping it’s a false positive and he can get back to dancing tomorrow. Glad he’s feeling ok though!

I’m sorry but this isn’t normal behaviour. Every single one of them grown adults and potentially older than both AJ & Kai 😭🤮
Is that the teamajkai insta? The two of them actually like that group - AJ follows them. They both like the non shippy posts on there. It seems odd, but it is true. Hopefully they don’t read the comments as there are some right nutters there!
By the way Dr Be on twitter is Dionne Bennett on insta and yt. I’ve blocked her everywhere, so I don’t see her posts, but I’m glad someone put her straight about the nude photos - it’s not like AJ has ever kept them secret!

Yeah, he can get rid of the bath towel all together for me.
Haha! I’d need brain bleach :)

John has a positive lateral flow this morning, waiting for his PCR results. Hoping it’s a false positive and he can get back to dancing tomorrow. Glad he’s feeling ok though!
My friend’s mum took a lateral flow test before a hospital appointment and it was positive…she cancelled the appointment, took a PCR and it was negative 🙄.

Fingers crossed it’s the same for John and it’s a quick turn around for the PCR results 🤞🏻

D0340842-FBE1-410B-9691-6FA1C9B43312.jpeg

Great photo!

My friend’s mum took a lateral flow test before a hospital appointment and it was positive…she cancelled the appointment, took a PCR and it was negative 🙄.

Fingers crossed it’s the same for John and it’s a quick turn around for the PCR results 🤞🏻
I hope so! He’s in close contact with all the boys, especially Jojo and Gio . If those two get it too it’ll be disastrous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.