Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if they wouldnā€™t have been lapping it up if it was AJ in the pictures šŸ˜‚ They are just angry itā€™s not her but Nadiya instead.
Ugh some of the AJ and Kai fans have made normal people who like them as a dance partnership look crazy now with still the shipping talk. One of the weirdest tweets by that American
She hates kai and nadiya but spends hours analysing their behaviour sheā€™s actually nuts. She also now thinks AJ is a global supermodel who wonā€™t pose naked like nadiya but AJ has got her body out for a magazine too šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 5
AJ fans think she will get a standing ovation if she turns up to the tour. She wonā€™t. No one cares anymore.
All the strictly gang are getting less likes now. Everyone moves onto the new tv show.

Reactions: 2
Imagine if Kai were to win the show this year, that American on Twitter would freak out.

Reactions: 3
Imagine if Kai were to win the show this year, that American on Twitter would freak out.
She really annoys me I too hope Kai wins and gets married to nadiya šŸ˜‚. Though she will say AJ global superstar, the next Oprah made Kai win not his teaching and talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dr Be found out AJ posed naked after slating Nadiya for it! Well done to whoever thst tweeter is for exposing the hypocrisy!!

Dr Be found out AJ posed naked after slating Nadiya for it! Well done to whoever thst tweeter is for exposing the hypocrisy!!
Sweet irony.

Like I said, Dr. Be's role on twitter is to be AJ's chief publicist. AJ's nudity is being described as tasteful and needed for the article and Nadiya's nudity is simply trashy and vulgar.

I don't know what is in it for Dr. Be, but bless her, she is persistent in her AJ promotion campaign. You can't buy that kind of loyalty.

The staged pap shots. I mean they are obviously going out, so why not just crack on with it, without the need? The kiss shot was very set up. Itā€™s just that angle that is weird. Just walk along the street arm in arm like normal couples?
Are they definitely pap shots or are paps just following them about? It wouldnā€™t be difficult to find out where theyā€™re staying for each leg of the tour. And I 100% think this all still going on, strangely enough, because people are still obsessed with AJ and Kai.

And if it is pap shots, who do you (personally) think is calling them or is that a silly question?

There have been pictures of other contestants and pros out and about too. I canā€™t believe Nadiya has no clue about the hatred for her online and I donā€™t think sheā€™s been one for pap shots before (but I could be wrong) so Iā€™m not sure why she would fuel the fire šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Sweet irony.

Like I said, Dr. Be's role on twitter is to be AJ's chief publicist. AJ's nudity is being described as tasteful and needed for the article and Nadiya's nudity is simply trashy and vulgar.

I don't know what is in it for Dr. Be, but bless her, she is persistent in her AJ promotion campaign. You can't buy that kind of loyalty.
I blocked her ages ago, sheā€™s a complete nutter. And not representative of twitter fans.

Are they definitely pap shots or are paps just following them about? It wouldnā€™t be difficult to find out where theyā€™re staying for each leg of the tour. And I 100% think this all still going on, strangely enough, because people are still obsessed with AJ and Kai.

And if it is pap shots, who do you (personally) think is calling them or is that a silly question?

There have been pictures of other contestants and pros out and about too. I canā€™t believe Nadiya has no clue about the hatred for her online and I donā€™t think sheā€™s been one for pap shots before (but I could be wrong) so Iā€™m not sure why she would fuel the fire šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s definitely staged - they went to a quiet hotel up the road, she was photographed by a pap going into the hotel where he was waiting and they deliberately sat where the photographer could capture them. Were there for less than half an hour then left. All the shots that day and the ones by the restaurant are the same photo agency and she reposts some of their photos on her insta ( the ones of her on the street). Sheā€™s always been about self promotion, itā€™s her job as a model and dancer. It all helps promote the tours so Iā€™m sure the Strictly team are ok with it. Iā€™m sure Kai just goes along with it because heā€™s obviously mad about her, but going by the faces of thunder heā€™s given the paps and how private he was with Giulia it does seem out of character for him. I expect he just wants to have some fun on the tour, just be a normal boyfriend and do his job! Iā€™m glad he seems happier this week, as it looks like the press might be getting bored. I expect the press were trying to provoke AJ and Dan to say or do something after spending the whole season chucking rumours around about them. Fortunately both of them are seasoned professionals at that and have given them nothing to work on.
Anyway thatā€™s my thoughts. I expect youā€™ll all disagree!
Usual disclaimer - Yes Kai and Nadiya are a couple, no doubting. There still seems to be a friendship between him and AJ. No they wonā€™t be going out with each other.

AJ fans think she will get a standing ovation if she turns up to the tour. She wonā€™t. No one cares anymore.
All the strictly gang are getting less likes now. Everyone moves onto the new tv show.
The people who go to the tour are generally massive Strictly fans who know all about the current seasonā€™s cast, otherwise why bother going. They know what she went through. She will get a lot of applause, as did Gorka when he was there, and Adam when he goes to Nottingham.

Last edited:
I blocked her ages ago, sheā€™s a complete nutter. And not representative of twitter fans.

Itā€™s definitely staged - they went to a quiet hotel up the road, she was photographed by a pap going into the hotel where he was waiting and they deliberately sat where the photographer could capture them. Were there for less than half an hour then left. All the shots that day and the ones by the restaurant are the same photo agency and she reposts some of their photos on her insta ( the ones of her on the street). Sheā€™s always been about self promotion, itā€™s her job as a model and dancer. It all helps promote the tours so Iā€™m sure the Strictly team are ok with it. Iā€™m sure Kai just goes along with it because heā€™s obviously mad about her, but going by the faces of thunder heā€™s given the paps and how private he was with Giulia it does seem out of character for him. I expect he just wants to have some fun on the tour, just be a normal boyfriend and do his job! Iā€™m glad he seems happier this week, as it looks like the press might be getting bored. I expect the press were trying to provoke AJ and Dan to say or do something after spending the whole season chucking rumours around about them. Fortunately both of them are seasoned professionals at that and have given them nothing to work on.
Usual disclaimer - Yes Kai and Nadiya are a couple, no doubting. There still seems to be a friendship between him and AJ. No they wonā€™t be going out with each other.
That does answer my question and itā€™s disappointing sheā€™s calling them. The only slight positive is that she must not give a toss about what anyoneā€™s saying online, and that can only be a good thing.

I donā€™t always disagree with what you say and I certainly canā€™t speak for anyone else but surely the beauty of a forum is we can put our points across regardless of whether anyone agrees. I find your intense feelings on AJ and Kai baffling and I do sometimes wonder if you do know them the way you phrase things. ā€œNo they wonā€™t be going out with each otherā€ as an example - Iā€™m guessing youā€™re meaning AJ and Kai. How do you know they wonā€™t? Surely one of the sensible options in whatever this is is that AJ played her part in the ā€œare they/arenā€™t theyā€ to help cover what was going on with Kai and Nadiya (as well as benefitting from the fact there are shippers waiting out Elstree from at least August and shippers mean unwavering loyalty šŸ˜¬).

Someone else said yesterday that heā€™d dropped AJ after she got injured and I donā€™t think they replied when I asked in what way heā€™d dropped her. I genuinely thought that once it was announced AJ couldnā€™t do the tour her name wouldnā€™t be mentioned again but the tourā€™s nearly over and sheā€™s mentioned multiple times a day. And my disclaimer is Iā€™m not moderating or saying we shouldnā€™t talk about her, itā€™s an observation.

The people who go to the tour are generally massive Strictly fans who know all about the current seasonā€™s cast, otherwise why bother going. They know what she went through. She will get a lot of applause, as did Gorka when he was there, and Adam when he goes to Nottingham.
Unless you have inside knowledge, I don't think anyone can say it's definitely been staged. It's possible, but then who's to say Kai hasn't set up the pap shots? They're both present.

I wouldn't say Nadiya has always been about self promotion, no more so than most other pros. In fact, her instagram is way more private than others - she rarely posts about her daughter or (or ex when they were together) - one thing you can accuse her of is having a pretty boring insta page, sorry Nadiya šŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Delurking to say that as someone who has worked in celeb events in smaller cities, the paps ALWAYS find a way to get the big name visiting celeb. They have informers in the few hotels that are used by promoters and local restaurants will often tip off for the publicity. This morning theyā€™ve been papped leaving the Blythswood in Glasgow, which is one of the three hotels I would have put celebs in, and definitely had informers on staff - I remember trying to get an actress going through a high profile divorce out of there unseen and every time we changed her planned exit point the paps would move round to that door.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I canā€™t help but feel a bit sorry for Nadiya. This was undoubtedly her best stint since she started, we got to see her personality more than ever and Iā€™ve seen loads of positive feedback about her. Now sheā€™s seeing a colleague and sheā€™s public enemy number one.

Iā€™m glad it may be that she isnā€™t tipping off the press, I was a bit quick to accept that it was her.

And in honour of mentioning other people who arenā€™t on the tour, Ugo was on in the break of the rugby yesterday and Iā€™d forgotten all about him!

Thereā€™s a special place in heaven reserved for whoever showed Dr Be AJā€™s nude pics after she was slamming Nadiya for exactly the same thing. Best entertainment Iā€™ve had since KJ got debunked šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally don't really buy the idea that Nadiya wants to be papped and I don't think the angles suggest that the photos are staged - quite the opposite, in fact. They're shot from behind or from sneaky "hiding behind bins" angles. Even cuddling in front of a window in that tiny restaurant proves nothing. Thus theory that Nadiya is calling the press seems to be something KJ fans are sticking to to a) villainise Nadiya and b) make out the relationship is not genuine.

Nadiya is a mum and seems to be a quiet, gracious lady - you can't tell me she really wants to be in the gutter press getting loads of vitriol. This isn't self promotion.

Reactions: 7
I canā€™t help but feel a bit sorry for Nadiya. This was undoubtedly her best stint since she started, we got to see her personality more than ever and Iā€™ve seen loads of positive feedback about her. Now sheā€™s seeing a colleague and sheā€™s public enemy number one.

Iā€™m glad it may be that she isnā€™t tipping off the press, I was a bit quick to accept that it was her.

And in honour of mentioning other people who arenā€™t on the tour, Ugo was on in the break of the rugby yesterday and Iā€™d forgotten all about him!
Without giving everything too much of a ~deeper meaning~, I think itā€™s classic sexism that Nadiyaā€™s gotten this much stick. As far as Iā€™m concerned, thereā€™s absolutely no reason to assume Kai and AJ were anything more than colleagues/friends, that granted wouldā€™ve looked hella good together, but thatā€™s about it. I really warmed to Nadiya this year and her partnership with Dan, Iā€™m just hoping she doesnā€™t have a Katya type shunning from the audience.. hopefully itā€™s just the diehards on twitter kicking up a storm and the majority of the usual TV watchers donā€™t give a tit.

Ugo is an absolute treasure of a human šŸ’— shite dancer, great guy. I imagine Oti and him had such a fun time together. Perfect partner for her to finish with

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I personally don't really buy the idea that Nadiya wants to be papped and I don't think the angles suggest that the photos are staged - quite the opposite, in fact. It seems to be something KJ fans are sticking to to a) villainise Nadiya and b) make out the relationship is not genuine.

Nadiya is a mum and seems to be a quiet, gracious lady - you can't tell me she really wants to be in the gutter press getting loads of vitriol. This isn't self promotion.
I kept going back to the kiss with him wearing his rucksack - that definitely didnā€™t appear to be a staged shot. All I took from that was it definitely wasnā€™t the first time theyā€™d kissed!

I know there were rumours about her and David James (and that photo from backstage that they looked quite cosy in) but I didnā€™t think she was one to draw attention to herself or court the press about anything, let alone her really personal life.

In a couple of weeks the tour will be over. Weā€™ll learn who the real ā€œfriends for lifersā€ are, the press wonā€™t care whoā€™s snogging who and in a flash weā€™ll be in September ready for the fun to start again!!

Reactions: 5

I hope all the public enemy number one stuff is just coming from a small group of Kai and AJ fans - from a brief search on twitter, they seem to be the only people talking about it (apart from us occasionally šŸ˜†)

My own take on the whole thing (pure speculation) - probably Nadiya's agent released the info to the press about her splitting from her fiance because going on tour with your boyfriend would mean there's a fairly high chance you'd be papped being affectionate with him

On the subject of Ugo, I was listening to his episode of the Parenting Hell podcast the other week and he is SO funny and interesting - can absolutely see why Strictly were desperate to have him on the show and I'm glad he got a bit of a chance to shine

Reactions: 4
I hope all the public enemy number one stuff is just coming from a small group of Kai and AJ fans - from a brief search on twitter, they seem to be the only people talking about it (apart from us occasionally šŸ˜†)

My own take on the whole thing (pure speculation) - probably Nadiya's agent released the info to the press about her splitting from her fiance because going on tour with your boyfriend would mean there's a fairly high chance you'd be papped being affectionate with him

On the subject of Ugo, I was listening to his episode of the Parenting Hell podcast the other week and he is SO funny and interesting - can absolutely see why Strictly were desperate to have him on the show and I'm glad he got a bit of a chance to shine
Iā€™m sure youā€™re right and itā€™ll fizzle out soon enough.

I loved it when they were on ITT, he was so funny. It was a pre-recorded segment yesterday and he was sitting in front of a white wall looking serious - it looked like a hostage video šŸ˜‚. Iā€™m going to give Question of Sport a watch too, I bet heā€™s good on that

Just replying to a question - I donā€™t know A and K personally, but I do have connections with them via other sources, but Iā€™m certainly not asking them anything at all!
I said I doubt you would agree with me, and that is up to you. I stand by my assertion that the kissing photos were staged - not that their kissing is! They obviously kiss each other a lot at the moment :) .

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.