Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil appreciation
He has provided some top tour story content.

He seems to be the steady, kind uncle influence to the younger ones.

He’s getting on well with Katya

He stood in for Nikita with 2 hours notice and did really well learning those dances so quickly.

He has to put up with Kaivanni playing practical jokes on him.
Anything else to add?

Reactions: 3
Neil appreciation
He has provided some top tour story content.

He seems to be the steady, kind uncle influence to the younger ones.

He’s getting on well with Katya

He stood in for Nikita with 2 hours notice and did really well learning those dances so quickly.

He has to put up with Kaivanni playing practical jokes on him.
Anything else to add?
He doesn't take himself too seriously, which is quite refreshing when some of the pros are uber competitive.

Ginger representation 🧡

Reactions: 8
He doesn't take himself too seriously, which is quite refreshing when some of the pros are uber competitive.

Ginger representation 🧡
This year’s Strictly could be make or break for him though I think. On paper, he could be the new Anton but there’s just something that’s not quite clicking. How long would they keep him on the payroll without giving him a partner or someone with even half a chance of winning?

Reactions: 1
This year’s Strictly could be make or break for him though I think. On paper, he could be the new Anton but there’s just something that’s not quite clicking. How long would they keep him on the payroll without giving him a partner or someone with even half a chance of winning?
I completely agree. I actually think he could do well on the choreography team - he has lots of experience in teaching and choreography and seems to be liked well enough by the pros if not the public.

He’s 40 soon isn’t he? I imagine it could be his last chance this year too, perhaps he’s better at choreo? He did get 40 for his streetdance with Mel on the Christmas show though.

Neil did have a long run with Alex and that didn't help plus of all the pros on the bench, he's had the most ITT exposure. I just don't think he's going to happen. And at 40 by this year's series, he's maybe a bit late to really establish himself, Anton was an anomaly but who else has been kept on much longer after turning 40? Certainly none of the women and even some of the men like Pasha seemed to get the nudge.

He seems well liked by the team but I just don't think he fits as a competing pro.

Reactions: 2
Neil did have a long run with Alex and that didn't help plus of all the pros on the bench, he's had the most ITT exposure. I just don't think he's going to happen. And at 40 by this year's series, he's maybe a bit late to really establish himself, Anton was an anomaly but who else has been kept on much longer after turning 40? Certainly none of the women and even some of the men like Pasha seemed to get the nudge.

He seems well liked by the team but I just don't think he fits as a competing pro.
I’m no fan of Kevin Clifton but I thought there was something different (in a positive way) about Alex in the weeks Neil was injured.

I used to feel really sorry for him when he was always benched but as soon as he got a partner it was a bit 😬.

He does seem popular and he got to lead a few of the pro dances so I’m sure they don’t want to get rid of him completely. Maybe Nell and Anton could host ITT 😂

Reactions: 2
Do you know the thing that makes me laugh the most. The delusional AJ & Kai shippers are convinced they are/were in a relationship based on what can probably now be described as dance chemistry only. Meanwhile there is actual photographic evidence of Kai kissing Nadiya and now all of a sudden there’s more to the story and there’s clearly a cover up going on 😂 I worry that some of these people have become so attached to the whole AJ/Kai showmance that they will never let it go.

I’m sorry to keep bringing it up but I actually find it fascinating & a bit frightening 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know the thing that makes me laugh the most. The delusional AJ & Kai shippers are convinced they are/were in a relationship based on what can probably now be described as dance chemistry only. Meanwhile there is actual photographic evidence of Kai kissing Nadiya and now all of a sudden there’s more to the story and there’s clearly a cover up going on 😂 I worry that some of these people have become so attached to the whole AJ/Kai showmance that they will never let it go.

I’m sorry to keep bringing it up but I actually find it fascinating & a bit frightening 😭
It’s definitely a relationship going on, just a bit weird with the media stuff, is what they mean. I don’t think any of them think it’s fake.

Well, I think they've constructed something out of social media stories and interviews too but yeah, it really is clutching at straws. They seem to hang on this moment of him stroking her back when there was (gasp!) some bare skin.

I've seen a lot of tweets and posts knocking around talking about how Kai always looked happier with AJ and well, you're going to put on a bit of a show when you need people to vote for you and you know there's going to be a camera in your face, don't you? I'm even seen some creeper weirdo analysing Nadiya's actual kiss with their almost kiss during a performance 🙄🤣

• Haha
They need to get rid of the presenter and judges on the strictly tour. The scripted bits are annoying. Dancing is superb though

Reactions: 1
It’s definitely a relationship going on, just a bit weird with the media stuff, is what they mean. I don’t think any of them think it’s fake.
Why is it weird though? And why do they care so much 😂

Well, I think they've constructed something out of social media stories and interviews too but yeah, it really is clutching at straws. They seem to hang on this moment of him stroking her back when there was (gasp!) some bare skin.

I've seen a lot of tweets and posts knocking around talking about how Kai always looked happier with AJ and well, you're going to put on a bit of a show when you need people to vote for you and you know there's going to be a camera in your face, don't you? I'm even seen some creeper weirdo analysing Nadiya's actual kiss with their almost kiss during a performance 🙄🤣
It’s utter insanity. I’ve read people on DS imply that they think the reason Kai has perked up these last few days is because AJ is back in the UK, I almost spat out my wine 😂

• Haha
Why is it weird though? And why do they care so much 😂
The staged pap shots. I mean they are obviously going out, so why not just crack on with it, without the need? The kiss shot was very set up. It’s just that angle that is weird. Just walk along the street arm in arm like normal couples?

The staged pap shots. I mean they are obviously going out, so why not just crack on with it, without the need? The kiss shot was very set up. It’s just that angle that is weird. Just walk along the street arm in arm like normal couples?
As if they wouldn’t have been lapping it up if it was AJ in the pictures 😂 They are just angry it’s not her but Nadiya instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.