Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at the rose Gio app thread on DS They will excuse anything he does.
They probably think Gio unfollowed his only fans girl to show support for the Ukraine crisis. 🤔🤔
I get fans are deluded but they take the biscuit.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy from DWTS has made it to Poland - total relief for him and his family. It was really awful thinking he might be stuck in Ukraine whilst he has his wife Peta and his young child over in the States.

He ought to have a chat with Kristina Rihanoff.

Reactions: 9
Maksim Chmerkovskiy from DWTS has made it to Poland - total relief for him and his family. It was really awful thinking he might be stuck in Ukraine whilst he has his wife Peta and his young child over in the States.

He ought to have a chat with Kristina Rihanoff.
What a relief. I have been following his stories and at the start he was fairly relaxed and then getting progressively more anxious and upset. He already called out his former DTWS partner Kirstie Alley who was spouting Trump talking points about it being a fake invasion or whatever. :rolleyes:

What a relief. I have been following his stories and at the start he was fairly relaxed and then getting progressively more anxious and upset. He already called out his former DTWS partner Kirstie Alley who was spouting Trump talking points about it being a fake invasion or whatever. :rolleyes:
Kirstie seems to have gone a bit crazy. Apparently she defriended him years ago because Leah Remini did DWTS, even though Kirstie & Maks were good friends in their two seasons together.

I've seen a fair few people saying that Maks is a coward for leaving - I bet they've never been to a war zone and certainly haven't considered the impact that would have on Peta's life for a start. A couple of them have said the same to Val who wasn't even in Ukraine and hasn't lived there since he was 8.

Reactions: 2
Kirstie seems to have gone a bit crazy. Apparently she defriended him years ago because Leah Remini did DWTS, even though Kirstie & Maks were good friends in their two seasons together.

I've seen a fair few people saying that Maks is a coward for leaving - I bet they've never been to a war zone and certainly haven't considered the impact that would have on Peta's life for a start. A couple of them have said the same to Val who wasn't even in Ukraine and hasn't lived there since he was 8.
I think it's gross that people would judge him for trying to get to safety, especially when he's now a US citizen. He has brought a lot of US awareness to the conflict via his videos, and I am sure he will be keeping up the pressure once he gets home.

Reactions: 6
Just watched Kai’s live there. He’s doing a random unplanned marathon running around Wembley tonight. There’s some eegits still asking about AJ ffs. One of them “have you forgot about AJ”. Seriously, I worry about these people.

Reactions: 5
Just watched Kai’s live there. He’s doing a random unplanned marathon running around Wembley tonight. There’s some eegits still asking about AJ ffs. One of them “have you forgot about AJ”. Seriously, I worry about these people.
Yes and the rose Gio fans are saying Gio dropped her when they showed they were FaceTiming each other a few days ago.
They are still madly invested.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was all in favour of AJ getting It Takes Two if Janette doesn't return but if that's the fanbase we'll be subjected to, forget it. Kai would be in for years of harassment and we've already had one mental fanbase in the Strictly world (Joe Sugg's fans), would rather dodge having another.

Reactions: 3
I was all in favour of AJ getting It Takes Two if Janette doesn't return but if that's the fanbase we'll be subjected to, forget it. Kai would be in for years of harassment and we've already had one mental fanbase in the Strictly world (Joe Sugg's fans), would rather dodge having another.
Agreed, he will never have a life free of AJ’s fan base now. I can’t lie I’m not shocked he didn’t last with Nadiya ( if the articles are true) as they appear to be worlds apart but I did feel he was worlds apart with AJ also at times. I think AJ did love him but I perceived it as more of a platonic love than a romantic one.
I think Nadiya has been a bit of fun, let’s face it she’s hot as hell and he’s a young man, she gives off a Margot Robbie vibe. Very few men would say no. I do worry he will get a name for himself as a little bit of a lethario, with no help of the fan base of AJ.

Woken up early by the dog being an eejit and scrolling/wasting time, and saw that Rose won the Visionary Arts award for Inspirational Person last night. On the AT there are several comments that they expect her to have basically dedicated the entire award to Gio as he is responsible for it all. They were a great team on strictly and he worked really well to showcase her but seems pretty insulting to claim that he basically won the award for her. I mean, come on 🤦🏼‍♀️

One also mentioned they think she wouldn’t have won without him- arguably with 3 finals and no wins under his belt he wouldn’t have won without her…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Woken up early by the dog being an eejit and scrolling/wasting time, and saw that Rose won the Visionary Arts award for Inspirational Person last night. On the AT there are several comments that they expect her to have basically dedicated the entire award to Gio as he is responsible for it all. They were a great team on strictly and he worked really well to showcase her but seems pretty insulting to claim that he basically won the award for her. I mean, come on 🤦🏼‍♀️

One also mentioned they think she wouldn’t have won without him- arguably with 3 finals and no wins under his belt he wouldn’t have won without her…
Just had a quick look and christ. Apparently it was Gio that gave Rose a platform to succeed? I wasn't aware he was now the Strictly celeb booker as well as a pro dancer 🙄. Or maybe he inspired her career pre-Strictly with all his thirst trap pics that are actually deep and meaningful commentaries on world events

Gio is a great teacher and was probably the best partner for her, but I think it's pretty clear she would have done well regardless

DS is a very weird place these days

Just had a quick look and christ. Apparently it was Gio that gave Rose a platform to succeed? I wasn't aware he was now the Strictly celeb booker as well as a pro dancer 🙄. Or maybe he inspired her career pre-Strictly with all his thirst trap pics that are actually deep and meaningful commentaries on world events

Gio is a great teacher and was probably the best partner for her, but I think it's pretty clear she would have done well regardless

DS is a very weird place these days
They are insane, blinded by the abs. Rose may have overcome disability and showed herself a role model for thousands of people who feel marginalised and unsupported, but did she get her kit off??

They are insane, blinded by the abs. Rose may have overcome disability and showed herself a role model for thousands of people who feel marginalised and unsupported, but did she get her kit off??
It's interesting/depressing how, when some of these ATs go so far down their rabbit holes, that some thinly-veiled misogyny emerges because women aren't behaving how they want them to -

Gio is responsible for everything Rose has achieved and she should be more grateful, Nadiya is attention-seeking and should be spending more time with her child etc etc (I know some of them turned on Kai too, but the general vibe on their was that it was all Nadiya's fault 🙄)

I'm probably reading too much into this and I'm quite tired 😆. But those sort of comments just piss me off a lot

No I’m the same, I really felt the rage at the tone of one of the posts, very condescending.

It goes both ways surely- no one would expect Gio to credit his tour success to Rose as he’s worked hard to establish his profile out of the show, even though winning with her will have boosted it a little more.

As a nicer aside, Rose looks amazing at that awards do and it’s nice to see her embrace some different styling with her post-strictly confidence.

Reactions: 2
Is it time for a new thread already ?? Will it be gorka pics or Neil pics starting off thread 3??? 😁😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.