Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anywayyyy.. Rose and Gio are on a winning streak 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 I think they may bag the win at every show at this rate 🙈😆
I hope not, I prefer when it’s a bit more varied. I think Rose & Gio will win overall but would be nice to see a few others win in different cities.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why tabloids are so fixated on Kai and Nadiya when it’s clear that the real love story belongs to Kai and Giovanni 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is slightly OT but I'm actually disappointed that Oti, Dianne and Graziano are following D*n W**tton on IG.
I scrolled a bit through his post to see if they also keep liking them and Oti actually did like a pic of him from September 🙁
WHY????????
Shirley has a good relationship with him too. Inviting him along even when the BBC had previously banned The Sun.

Reactions: 1
DW isn’t at The Sun any more and covers current affairs instead of showbiz so maybe they feel safer following him now. Who knows?

DW isn’t at The Sun any more and covers current affairs instead of showbiz so maybe they feel safer following him now. Who knows?
I think they know he’s capable of pulling anyone he doesn’t like down so it’s better to keep on the right side of him. Is he not part of that GB News? Even if he’s not covering entertainment, after seeing what he’s done to other folk, I think it’s more likely they’re worried he’ll turn on them.

Reactions: 4
I think they started following him a long time ago. And even if he doesn't work for that newspaper anymore, he still remains a horrible human being.

Reactions: 5
He was directing it to Maisie , not Kai, so assume as her and Gorks were a bit awkward to start off that he’d be referring to him :)
Apparently Gemma is going to the Manchester show…can you imagine her reaction???
I can’t see Gemma, a grown woman, giving a toss about a comment made about someone her fiancé worked with a year ago.

Reactions: 10
Is it terrible that i’m lowkey hoping for Nadiya & Kai to get together 😂 I actually think they would be cute together…

Reactions: 7
Ellen Keane on Dancing with the Stars was wearing AJ's Samba dress, she'll be getting told off now 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.