Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The Sun are furious at Kai for shutting down and basically walking out of an interview last week ( after they did that front cover of him and Nadiya last week). It is bait to get him to confess all. Tohave dragged in AJ is vile, especially when she is so far away and busy with her work. Expect all 3 PR reps to deny it all .
I really don’t think that’s how that paper runs with things, they don’t care that Kai’s onboard with them or no, they’ll still publish what they want to publish.

They persistently blamed the people at Hillsborough for their own deaths and the deaths of others, their journalists hacked phones and they forced a Welsh rugby international to reveal he was HIV+ positive because they were going to print it. The Scum at one point was rumoured to have been banned from Strictly press events because of the stuff they printed about Alexandra Burke while she was a contestant - those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head. Those things are “vile” - them talking about someone who herself was participating in the “are they/aren’t they” stuff is not vile imho, AJ knew fine she’d be linked to Kai for long after the series ended in the gutter press.

They were going to publish whatever it was they said regardless.

Reactions: 21

soccergirl

VIP Member
Aw Amy has been hospitalised again. From her insta caption it appears that some of the male pros had to carry her out! Somewhere in a mansion in London, Tom screams in jealous anger, his crocs sitting uselessly in the hall. At least Sara was on hand with the trousers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

BDY_97

VIP Member
This idea that the press are trying to force Kai into confirming a relationship that might not even exist is not the case imo. That’s not how press works, they will just continuously print these things whether they are true or not in order to stir things. As a Liverpool fan I refuse to even give the scum the time of day so i’m not sure what the article even says however not everything circles back to AJ & Kai. I liked them during the show and thought it would be nice if they were together but I think now it’s pretty clear they are not.

Don’t get me wrong I like AJ & Kai but I think some of these fans think the entire show/tour revolves around them. She was a great dancer but the way some people are acting it’s like she was the best they have ever had and saying things like “no one in the history of strictly has made an impact the way AJ has” … as if Rose, John, Will Bayley, Jonnie Peacock etc aren’t literally right there 😭 Maybe not in terms of dancing for some of those but purely for showing that anyone can dance no matter what!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Omg just saw this picture of James Jordan on social.

When I say I GASPED. He looks like Aslan in a budget production of Lion, Witch & The Wardrobe
12728695-40C3-4D32-9EBC-0B273F0975F1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Danmax

I’ve seen it all now. People claiming on DS that the royal family will be really excited to meet AJ at the bafta’s 😭 I like her but where has this idea that she’s some god in the UK come from, half of the country didn’t even know who she was 4 months ago and ci not arsed about her now that strictly is over. They also think that AJ would have been the main character on tour and the press would have been mainly about her and no one else 🤣 Living on another planet if they thing either of those things are true
Am I the only one who doesn't get this major aj fascination, In my opinion this time next year she will have been forgotten about except for a few loons on her ds appreciation page.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Aw Amy has been hospitalised again. From her insta caption it appears that some of the male pros had to carry her out! Somewhere in a mansion in London, Tom screams in jealous anger, his crocs sitting uselessly in the hall. At least Sara was on hand with the trousers.
I saw her post, bless her. I know we joke on this thread but I really do hope she’s alright, it’s a horrendous illness to have to live with and she most be constantly worried that a flare up could happen at any moment 😢

• Heart

moonriver94

Some of the comments about Maisie by KJ fans are so unnecessary (mainly on the DS thread)… calling her ‘immature’ for a 20 year old, ‘young looking’, comparing her to Kai’s sister (even though they look nothing alike). I mean it’s nothing nasty but they’re little digs intended to put Maisie down and downplay any possibility of romance developing between her and Kai (which is completely unfounded - I mean what are the chances of her and Kai developing something in the 3-4 weeks they have together, especially when they’re not bubbled up and are allowed to hang out with the other cast members?!). Meanwhile in the same sentence they’ll hype up AJ as if they’re directly comparing them and AJ is the obviously superior one. In general they treat AJ like an ethereal flawless goddess and Maisie like a little girl.

I saw someone the other day say they didn’t see how Maisie could possibly fit into AJ’s jive dress. I mean what? Yes AJ is very lean and slim but so is Maisie, she’s petite and tiny. What’s the need in implying that Maisie is bigger? I’ve never understood why people feel the need to pit women against each other. Both Maisie and AJ are stunning, confident, talented women. End of!

Also I hate to break it to KJ fans but Kai is closer in age to Maisie than he is to AJ — the reason why his age gap with Maisie seems more pronounced is because Kai looks old for his age. It has nothing to do with Maisie who literally looks 20 🙃

Reactions: 18

raghoney

long term lurker and DS member here making the jump over to the dark side so I don’t have to listen to any more trash about how poor AJ has been so badly mistreated by demon Kai and his 32 year old ‘hag’ 🙄 give me strength

• Heart
Reactions: 18

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Yes I think we all agree it was a daft thing to do if there was genuinely nothing going on.
He was liking shippy stuff in the beginning too, which was quite unusual for him. He stopped when he realised it was getting noted!
only those two know the whole truth anyway.
But I don’t think you would think it was “daft” if it was Giovanni or his dance partner doing it or any of the other contestants.

And AJ has not been dealt a shitty stick! A torn ligament leading to disappointment and a skin condition is not a shitty stick in anyone’s life. She’s in Vietnam on a work gig, her name’s being linked to different presenting jobs AND people are still talking about her even though she’s not on the tour. I hate to be that person but we’re almost two years into a pandemic and a lot of people have lost a lot in life so compared to that, the disappointment of not dancing in the final and a minor ailment really aren’t the worst and I think she would say that as well.

I suggested it before - maybe a rave thread for AJ would be a good thing? There are probably a lot of other people who really like her. This isn’t an attempt at moderation or me trying to say what you can and can’t talk about, just a polite suggestion.

Reactions: 17

calmyourritas

VIP Member
If they bench beautiful Nikita over bloody Neil I’m gonna riot

Not really I’ll just complain about it on here

• Haha
  • Heart

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Ah that makes sense. So Nikita turned up late for non-Covid reasons and promptly got Covid?! He is an icon.
I actually love Nikita 🤣 And to think I thought he was going to be just another bland pretty boy to replace AJ. I bet he can act better than AJ as well (any excuse to post the Hollyoaks gif 😆)

• Haha

jfletcher

VIP Member
I don’t know why tabloids are so fixated on Kai and Nadiya when it’s clear that the real love story belongs to Kai and Giovanni 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

soccergirl

VIP Member
For any Nikita fans, he’s currently doing a live from his hotel room, where he’s walking round the room to raise money for Diabetes U.K. A good egg!

• Heart

cherry198

VIP Member
Nadiya and Kai kissing pics have been leaked 😂😂😂 (it won’t let me link soz)(further apologies for it being the scum🤮)
625D63F8-BE14-4E92-B187-1A821039DD18.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha