Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else wish that dynamite woman on the digital spy forums would forget her password.
Yes!! Assuming you mean the same person, I'd say she's just an unpleasant poster all around, she had a weird obsession with AJ for years and derailed several threads because of it. Now just seems to pop along and say something controversial every so often. Most recently saying that Rose didn't deserve to win and that it would have been funny if Gio was always runner-up. Fair enough if Rose wasn't her cup of tea but the comment about Gio losing just seemed unkind.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who doesn't get this major aj fascination, In my opinion this time next year she will have been forgotten about except for a few loons on her ds appreciation page.
I have no idea what the obsession with her is all about. She was a pretty good dancer, except for her Latin which was definitely not enjoyable to watch. She seems nice (well, maybe a bit irritating) and is gorgeous, but she wasn't that amazing or interesting to me. Had no idea who she was before Strictly and I won't be going out of my way to keep up with her.

The DS freaks gushing over her and thinking she's going to basically rule the TV is very creepy, but I'm sure they will just find somebody else to fixate on the next season.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I can imagine it's quite something seeing it live. I've never really understood people getting annoyed about other couples not winning tour shows and it being 'unfair'. Those attending are just voting for their favourites or those they enjoy most on the night, if they're not die-hard fans - they probably don't give a shite who won during any other shows
I went to the matinee yesterday and it really was something that will stay with me. The whole show was fantastic but that couples choice- literally you could hear a pin drop in the arena, I've never seen anything like it. And I was someone who enjoyed the dance on TV but didn't rave about it at the time. Just amazing. I also agree that people will vote for who they enjoy watching and 'fairness' doesn't come into it!

Reactions: 9
I have no idea what the obsession with her is all about. She was a pretty good dancer, except for her Latin which was definitely not enjoyable to watch. She seems nice (well, maybe a bit irritating) and is gorgeous, but she wasn't that amazing or interesting to me. Had no idea who she was before Strictly and I won't be going out of my way to keep up with her.

The DS freaks gushing over her and thinking she's going to basically rule the TV is very creepy, but I'm sure they will just find somebody else to fixate on the next season.
I don't get the fascination either; there has definitely been more stand out females over the years imo eg. Maisie, Faye, Ashley, Caroline, Georgia etc.

Yes she is stunning and a nice girl but I'm just 'meh' watching her dance.

Cant wait for the next series of strictly to roll on so these AJ/Kai stans wakeup and face reality.

Looking at the DS AJ/Kai thread, one of the regular posters there actually announced before Xmas that they had met a very good friend of Kai's who said there was nothing going on between them! this then must have got memory-holed, as people are still going round and round. If his good mate said 'there's nothing happening between them' that seems fairly solid. Of course who knows in future but they both have probably moved on already.

Reactions: 4
I don't get the fascination either; there has definitely been more stand out females over the years imo eg. Maisie, Faye, Ashley, Caroline, Georgia etc.

Yes she is stunning and a nice girl but I'm just 'meh' watching her dance.

Cant wait for the next series of strictly to roll on so these AJ/Kai stans wakeup and face reality.
Her jive and Charleston were great, but I thought she got more nervous and stiff as the series went on, especially with the latin

No doubt she was brilliant for someone with no training, but I'm struggling to remember much about any of her other routines already (apart from the messy salsa lift)

Reactions: 7
Her jive and Charleston were great, but I thought she got more nervous and stiff as the series went on, especially with the latin

No doubt she was brilliant for someone with no training, but I'm struggling to remember much about any of her other routines already (apart from the messy salsa lift)
I lost interest when she had about three weeks of ballroom in a row, which were all a bit samey. They were beautiful, yes, but it became a bit dull and predictable.

On the subject of mad DS threads, why has the tour one turned into a discussion on whether Rose will accept or turn down a damehood??

She may make the new year's Honours list one day, but I think they're getting a bit ahead of themselves there

• Haha
  • Wow
I also don't understand the adoration for AJ. Her voice 🙉 & ott personality are extremely irritating.
And she's been on EVERYTHING the past few months!

On the subject of mad DS threads, why has the tour one turned into a discussion on whether Rose will accept or turn down a damehood??

She may make the new year's Honours list one day, but I think they're getting a bit ahead of themselves there
The worst ds thread is the max appreciation thread, it is literally just one person commenting everytime max so much as breathes.

• Haha
  • Wow
The worst ds thread is the max appreciation thread, it is literally just one person commenting everytime max so much as breathes.
An appreciation thread for Max? Homer Simpson Max? “I look like I’d rather eat my own eyeball and dance” Max?

I’m sure he is a nice guy but he’s not exactly Mr Dynamic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I actually preferred watching Tom 🙄🥴

Edit.. no that’s a lie 😂 he was always the piss break act so I can’t even recall any of his dances minus a snippet of when he nearly collapsed whilst hanging Amy round his neck to do that awful lift 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's a video of him having a wank, I remember the news breaking just as he was announced on Strictly.
I almost broke my leg running to Google 😂

I thought it was in slow motion to begin with. Other than that, I honestly don’t know what to say 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.