Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this nicest possible way, I really hope I have someone in my life who has my back as much as you have AJs - I’ve genuinely never known a poster support a celeb so much before! Your posts are the type of ones that should be shown when people are bitching about how we’re all ‘trolls’ on tattle.
Tattle's own LadyLavender 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rose and Gio on a winning streak with 6/6!

Happy for them — I do understand why people are hoping the wins become more varied but I think that Couple’s Choice is a tough one for anyone to beat. So many people who’ve attended a show so far have said how it’s even more powerful experiencing it in person.

Reactions: 7
Rose and Gio on a winning streak with 6/6!

Happy for them — I do understand why people are hoping the wins become more varied but I think that Couple’s Choice is a tough one for anyone to beat. So many people who’ve attended a show so far have said how it’s even more powerful experiencing it in person.
Yes, I can imagine it's quite something seeing it live. I've never really understood people getting annoyed about other couples not winning tour shows and it being 'unfair'. Those attending are just voting for their favourites or those they enjoy most on the night, if they're not die-hard fans - they probably don't give a shite who won during any other shows

Reactions: 3
does anyone else wish that dynamite woman on the digital spy forums would forget her password.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah, I've now twigged what's going on - Kai and Nadiya have clearly mis-interpreted the lyrics of Aerosmith's Love in an Elevator. Not as much privacy this way, and slightly less racy done in a Birmingham shopping centre

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, I can imagine it's quite something seeing it live. I've never really understood people getting annoyed about other couples not winning tour shows and it being 'unfair'. Those attending are just voting for their favourites or those they enjoy most on the night, if they're not die-hard fans - they probably don't give a shite who won during any other shows
I don’t find it unfair but I just think it would be nice to have a bit of variety and it would be nice to see celebs winning at their home shows

Reactions: 2
I don’t find it unfair but I just think it would be nice to have a bit of variety and it would be nice to see celebs winning at their home shows
Oh yeah, I agree it would be great, but I don't see the point in getting huffy with the audience over it (not directing this at you - just seen a few posts on DS like this). I think some years are a bit like that - 2018 I think Joe and Susan shared the Scottish shows, Gemma won most of the northern ones and Debbie won a few

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen it all now. People claiming on DS that the royal family will be really excited to meet AJ at the bafta’s 😭 I like her but where has this idea that she’s some god in the UK come from, half of the country didn’t even know who she was 4 months ago and are not arsed about her now that strictly is over. They also think that AJ would have been the main character on tour and the press would have been mainly about her and no one else 🤣 Living on another planet if they thing either of those things are true

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen it all now. People claiming on DS that the royal family will be really excited to meet AJ at the bafta’s 😭 I like her but where has this idea that she’s some god in the UK come from, half of the country didn’t even know who she was 4 months ago and ci not arsed about her now that strictly is over. They also think that AJ would have been the main character on tour and the press would have been mainly about her and no one else 🤣 Living on another planet if they thing either of those things are true
Am I the only one who doesn't get this major aj fascination, In my opinion this time next year she will have been forgotten about except for a few loons on her ds appreciation page.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.