Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think we all agree it was a daft thing to do if there was genuinely nothing going on.
He was liking shippy stuff in the beginning too, which was quite unusual for him. He stopped when he realised it was getting noted!
only those two know the whole truth anyway.
But I don’t think you would think it was “daft” if it was Giovanni or his dance partner doing it or any of the other contestants.

And AJ has not been dealt a crappy stick! A torn ligament leading to disappointment and a skin condition is not a crappy stick in anyone’s life. She’s in Vietnam on a work gig, her name’s being linked to different presenting jobs AND people are still talking about her even though she’s not on the tour. I hate to be that person but we’re almost two years into a pandemic and a lot of people have lost a lot in life so compared to that, the disappointment of not dancing in the final and a minor ailment really aren’t the worst and I think she would say that as well.

I suggested it before - maybe a rave thread for AJ would be a good thing? There are probably a lot of other people who really like her. This isn’t an attempt at moderation or me trying to say what you can and can’t talk about, just a polite suggestion.

Reactions: 17
Yes I think we all agree it was a daft thing to do if there was genuinely nothing going on.
He was liking shippy stuff in the beginning too, which was quite unusual for him. He stopped when he realised it was getting noted!
only those two know the whole truth anyway.
In this nicest possible way, I really hope I have someone in my life who has my back as much as you have AJs - I’ve genuinely never known a poster support a celeb so much before! Your posts are the type of ones that should be shown when people are bitching about how we’re all ‘trolls’ on tattle.

Reactions: 8
In this nicest possible way, I really hope I have someone in my life who has my back as much as you have AJs - I’ve genuinely never known a poster support a celeb so much before! Your posts are the type of ones that should be shown when people are bitching about how we’re all ‘trolls’ on tattle.
Yeah, I like to the counteract the bitchy stuff. I’m on another board more than this and tend to counter their OTT stuff too! I just want to be nice and positive in life really :)

Reactions: 3
But I don’t think you would think it was “daft” if it was Giovanni or his dance partner doing it or any of the other contestants.

And AJ has not been dealt a crappy stick! A torn ligament leading to disappointment and a skin condition is not a crappy stick in anyone’s life. She’s in Vietnam on a work gig, her name’s being linked to different presenting jobs AND people are still talking about her even though she’s not on the tour. I hate to be that person but we’re almost two years into a pandemic and a lot of people have lost a lot in life so compared to that, the disappointment of not dancing in the final and a minor ailment really aren’t the worst and I think she would say that as well.

I suggested it before - maybe a rave thread for AJ would be a good thing? There are probably a lot of other people who really like her. This isn’t an attempt at moderation or me trying to say what you can and can’t talk about, just a polite suggestion.
I have no issue with fans of AJ still being sad for her regarding her injury and I also don’t really agree with the whole “other people have it worse” thing, people are still allowed to be sad over things that impact them even though there are people worse off. I like AJ and of course it’s tit that she missed out on both the final & the tour, but it’s been over a month now and it’s clear from her social media that AJ is trying to move on from it and is doing a lot better than she was, so I wish some of her fans would recognize this and stop acting like she’s been shafted by the show. There is one fan in particular (not sure if I am allowed to name their @ on this thread so I won’t) who makes the most ridiculous claims that AJ is being pushed out by the show because Maisie had her dress on, they also claimed that Maisie’s samba choreo/music was infact AJ’s and therefore belonged to her 😭 She was promptly corrected and later realised it was a completely different dance & song 😂

Reactions: 5
I have no issue with fans of AJ still being sad for her regarding her injury and I also don’t really agree with the whole “other people have it worse” thing, people are still allowed to be sad over things that impact them even though there are people worse off. I like AJ and of course it’s tit that she missed out on both the final & the tour, but it’s been over a month now and it’s clear from her social media that AJ is trying to move on from it and is doing a lot better than she was, so I wish some of her fans would recognize this and stop acting like she’s been shafted by the show. There is one fan in particular (not sure if I am allowed to name their @ on this thread so I won’t) who makes the most ridiculous claims that AJ is being pushed out by the show because Maisie had her dress on, they also claimed that Maisie’s samba choreo/music was infact AJ’s and therefore belonged to her 😭 She was promptly corrected and later realised it was a completely different dance & song 😂
I know who you’re talking about 😂😂 she’s a weird American who has never watched the show before. And keeps saying Craig hates her claiming the show is racist.

Reactions: 1
I know who you’re talking about 😂😂 she’s a weird American who has never watched the show before. And keeps saying Craig hates her claiming the show is racist.
Yep 😭 utter nutcase, also claimed Kai was racist for not kissing AJ when Claudia told him to on Halloween week. The amount of times I have almost retaliated to this woman but then stopped myself as when I stop and think about the situation I really don’t care enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course people are allowed to be sad but it doesn’t look to me like AJ is disappointed so I don’t get why people are still mourning on her behalf 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Yeah, I like to the counteract the bitchy stuff. I’m on another board more than this and tend to counter their OTT stuff too! I just want to be nice and positive in life really :)
I’m wondering if you’re meaning my comments but I have never been bitchy to you or about AJ. I am probably the one who counters you the most because it’s not an echo chamber and we’re 5-weeks post show and this thread still has potential to be filled with AJ/Kai/Maisie only.

Not agreeing with someone or people not sharing your view on someone doesn’t make them bitchy.

Last edited:
Of course people are allowed to be sad but it doesn’t look to me like AJ is disappointed so I don’t get why people are still mourning on her behalf 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Yeah I agree with you on that, my point was that AJ is still entitled to feel gutted as it actually happened to her. The fans who are carrying this on and acting like the world ended need to take a look at their lives 😭

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree with you on that, my point was that AJ is still entitled to feel gutted as it actually happened to her. The fans who are carrying this on and acting like the world ended need to take a look at their lives 😭
Yeah as someone who likes AJ I’m actually looking more to see her post strictly activities. People can’t hold onto that time forever.

I’m wondering if you’re meaning my comments but I have never been bitchy to you or about AJ. I am probably the one who counters you the most because it’s not an echo chamber and we’re 5-weeks post show and this thread still has potential to be filled with AJ/Kai/Maisie only.

Not agreeing with someone or people not sharing your view on someone doesn’t make them bitchy.
Nooo, no one in particular, just saying it’s my nature. I’m a general hypegirl if I like you enough :)
Don’t want to give away much about myself, but my background is art school, music, tv and film - I love larger than life characters, creative people , talented dancers…and positivity :)

Yeah as someone who likes AJ I’m actually looking more to see her post strictly activities. People can’t hold onto that time forever.
Yes! Can’t wait to see what she gets up to this year

Nikira has uploaded the whole of yesterday’s live to his insta.

11195F0D-B0DA-4B94-9524-2135FE2273DF.jpeg

Last edited:
Seen that loads of AJ & Kai fans are fuming because of a comment Craig makes at the live tour. He says he prefers the Maisie & Kai partnership but doesn’t say whether he means Gorka or AJ 😂 The shippers are in meltdown mode 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen that loads of AJ & Kai fans are fuming because of a comment Craig makes at the live tour. He says he prefers the Maisie & Kai partnership but doesn’t say whether he means Gorka or AJ 😂 The shippers are in meltdown mode 😭
I’m feeling for Gorka! ( and I love Gorks!)
It’s such an unnecessary comment, and repeating each show is not going to help.

I know the tour is scripted to some degree but to say you prefer a partnership that was somewhat thrown together last minute seems very unnecessary and kind of insulting towards those not there. It would’ve been far better to say simply you guys work well together.

Reactions: 6
Ouch! I wonder who he means, I'm presuming Gorka. I thought Gorka and Maisie started a bit awkward (mostly from his side) but warmed to each other as the series went on. They are at very different stages of life so probably not BFFs but that doesn't make the comment necessary.

I know the tour is scripted to some degree but to say you prefer a partnership that was somewhat thrown together last minute seems very unnecessary and kind of insulting towards those not there. It would’ve been far better to say simply you guys work well together.
Exactly, it works just as well, there’s no need.
I loved Gorks and Maisie together, they had a lovely cheeky quality and the height difference was just right ( and Gorks could rock a pink suit!)

Reactions: 6
Who said he was talking about Gorka 😂
He was directing it to Maisie , not Kai, so assume as her and Gorks were a bit awkward to start off that he’d be referring to him :)
Apparently Gemma is going to the Manchester show…can you imagine her reaction???

Exactly, it works just as well, there’s no need.
I loved Gorks and Maisie together, they had a lovely cheeky quality and the height difference was just right ( and Gorks could rock a pink suit!)
I suspect he means Gorka but I wouldn't read too much into it - it's the job of the judges and script to big up the couples on the night (and for Craig to be a bit of a tit-stirrer, let's face it). Can't comment on Kai and Maisie as I haven't seen them dance, but I personally think Gorka and Maisie were great together (and yes, a better height match 😜)

Reactions: 4
He was directing it to Maisie , not Kai, so assume as her and Gorks were a bit awkward to start off that he’d be referring to him :)
Apparently Gemma is going to the Manchester show…can you imagine her reaction???
He was directing it to both of them actually, not Maisie. I doubt Gemma will have a reaction and probably doesn’t give a f**k as she knows it’s a script 😭 Do you know these pros personally to be calling them by their nicknames 😂

• Haha
Anywayyyy.. Rose and Gio are on a winning streak 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 I think they may bag the win at every show at this rate 🙈😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.