Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never smoked but I wince at the amount of passive smoking I did as a kid growing up in the 80's 😭
How many family gatherings did we sit at where there was a huge cloud of fag smoke above us. Even in the late 90s when i did my nurse training I was sent to sit in sitting room at a mental health unit with the clients and you couldnt see across the other side it was so thick with smoke.

Reactions: 5
Photos from the tour press call. Poor Maisie with no partner. Needless to say the AJ fans are dissecting the Kai and Maisie pics to make sure there is no chemistry between them. :rolleyes:
Great photos!
Tilly looks gorgeous. So does Sara. I didn’t recognize them at first and had to zoom in.
I am diagnosing no chemistry between Kai and Maisie but do think I see some with John and johannes 🔥🧐

Reactions: 2
Great photos!
Tilly looks gorgeous. So does Sara. I didn’t recognize them at first and had to zoom in.
I am diagnosing no chemistry between Kai and Maisie but do think I see some with John and johannes 🔥🧐
Have to say I got sibling cuteness from Kaisie’s pictures too. Max seems quite into Katya though :) . The socials are interesting today. Aj sharing a few things , like Maisie’s thanks for the flowers she sent and a cute pic of Rhys and Kai that she put four 🔥 on as a reply to the post. Yup, she’s back in trolling mode! The twitter girls will be happy :)
175F72F2-DABB-4620-8686-3B23B436668E.jpeg
3044AB48-9353-44DF-AA06-2C7BF2BFECEB.jpeg
669A3943-F35C-4A1E-95AC-7F41C766C260.jpeg
looks like he’s recycling his quickstep suit again. Can’t imagine he can do cartwheels in that!

They’re not being called Kaisie are they? Why can’t they just be Kai and Maisie or Maisie and Kai 😩

Reactions: 5
Wow Sara has had quite the glow up, she looks so good! Hope they continue styling her like this and not sticking plastic wigs and old lady dresses on her!

Reactions: 12
Have to say I got sibling cuteness from Kaisie’s pictures too. Max seems quite into Katya though :) . The socials are interesting today. Aj sharing a few things , like Maisie’s thanks for the flowers she sent and a cute pic of Rhys and Kai that she put four 🔥 on as a reply to the post. Yup, she’s back in trolling mode! The twitter girls will be happy :)
Such a fake social media thing to do - to post someone's thank you for a gift to make sure everyone knows you sent flowers. Whatever happened to just being kind in private?

Reactions: 4
Aww, they look like they've really bonded.

Don't kill me AJ stans, but Maisie looks incredible in the dress!
She does! She’s a pretty girl

Such a fake social media thing to do - to post someone's thank you for a gift to make sure everyone knows you sent flowers. Whatever happened to just being kind in private?
I think in this case it was to share to those who don’t follow Maisie, that she is totally chill about it, given the flak Maisie has got from some ( unfairly, she’s a cutie)

Reactions: 3
Everyone looks amazing! I hope anyone going to the tour tonight has a great time 🥳

Edit to add: According to Twitter, it looks like Tilly is dancing with Neil tonight. (No confirmation yet though).

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Everyone looks amazing! I hope anyone going to the tour tonight has a great time 🥳

Edit to add: According to Twitter, it looks like Tilly is dancing with Neil tonight. (No confirmation yet though).
Do we know why Nikita isn’t dancing?

@Oohthedrama have you seen this? Tilly’s on your patch girl…

• Haha

Oh no. I really hope Nikita is alright and whatever it is (diabetes or covid or both or neither) he'll be on the mend soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.