Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
based on what was said i don’t think nikita has covid as surely they would have to have announced that. they also said he is unable to dance “tonight”, meaning it’s most likely not a big issue and he may just be unwell or injured.

Reactions: 3
based on what was said i don’t think nikita has covid as surely they would have to have announced that. they also said he is unable to dance “tonight”, meaning it’s most likely not a big issue and he may just be unwell or injured.
Fingers crossed! (Can you all tell I’m a fan? 😂)

He seemed to be quite excited for the tour on his instagram, so I hope it’s nothing serious & he’s back dancing soon ☺

Reactions: 2
Poor Tilly swapping Nikita for Neil. Not to mention the 20 year age difference, they look ridiculous together.

Would have been the perfect chance for the audience to see Cameron in action as well.

Reactions: 13
Yikes. Tilly at least had it recently so hopefully is immune. But this was always likely to happen, and performing in a 15,000-seater arena when we have 100K cases a day was always a risk.

Reactions: 4
Maisie has spent loads of time with Nikita recently, so no doubt she will get it next , which then means Kai. Tilly could be the last woman standing!

Reactions: 1
Appetite suppressant, I’ve smoked since I was 16 on and off but always find I smoke more whilst in calorie deficit. Not healthy or excusable but it definitely helps.. also triggered a borderline ED which I know a lot of dancers have/ had

I see Rose and Gio won the show - wonder if that will happen every night. Max and Katya came bottom.
Wonder how long Neil had to rehearse with Tilly? Are he and ther others effectively understudies who've learned all the dances in case they have to step in?

For all you lovers of contempowaft out there- this really made me chuckle. Somehow Tamey seem to have included every move in their ill-fated couple’s choices- particularly move No 8 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Rose and Gio won the show - wonder if that will happen every night. Max and Katya came bottom.
Wonder how long Neil had to rehearse with Tilly? Are he and ther others effectively understudies who've learned all the dances in case they have to step in?
I think Neil had been rehearsing with her all last week when Nikita was awol.

Ah that makes sense. So Nikita turned up late for non-Covid reasons and promptly got Covid?! He is an icon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah that makes sense. So Nikita turned up late for non-Covid reasons and promptly got Covid?! He is an icon.
I actually love Nikita 🤣 And to think I thought he was going to be just another bland pretty boy to replace AJ. I bet he can act better than AJ as well (any excuse to post the Hollyoaks gif 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Dan is definitely trying to avoid any more/any at all speculation about his relationship with Nadiya. I don’t think he’s referred to her as his “professional partner” before and coupled with him saying the other day about coming to the show with his family, it’s like he’s emphasising “nothing to see here”.

FWIW I don’t think anything physical happened with them. It’s a real shame that anyone on Strictly - pro or celebrity - has to accept that their dancing will come secondly place to ‘will they do it/have they done it/they’re doing it/they definitely did it’ not just by the mucky tabloids but by people who insist they’re fans but see nothing wrong with spewing their shipping all over social media.

@soccergirl I appreciate a lot of what you were saying last year about Katya - did they come bottom of the leaderboard because she’s not popular? Possibly, but it could be because Max is pretty dull at the best of times, I think he’ll be completely overshadowed by the others on the tour this year. It seems to be less and less about the dancing though across the board (including the producers etc)

4869DD63-E1BA-47CA-B0FC-C071A5F20F9B.jpeg

I think Dan is definitely trying to avoid any more/any at all speculation about his relationship with Nadiya. I don’t think he’s referred to her as his “professional partner” before and coupled with him saying the other day about coming to the show with his family, it’s like he’s emphasising “nothing to see here”.

FWIW I don’t think anything physical happened with them. It’s a real shame that anyone on Strictly - pro or celebrity - has to accept that their dancing will come secondly place to ‘will they do it/have they done it/they’re doing it/they definitely did it’ not just by the mucky tabloids but by people who insist they’re fans but see nothing wrong with spewing their shipping all over social media.

@soccergirl I appreciate a lot of what you were saying last year about Katya - did they come bottom of the leaderboard because she’s not popular? Possibly, but it could be because Max is pretty dull at the best of times, I think he’ll be completely overshadowed by the others on the tour this year. It seems to be less and less about the dancing though across the board (including the producers etc)
It's hard to know if it's because she is not popular, or because of Max. I think if she and Adam had been dacning on the tour it would be different.
(I actually like Max, having looked at his insta. He seems nice and quite funny. But he made little impression last year, and is hardly going to be able to make a huge impression in a massive arena when there are already super-popular pairs dancing. Did they recruit him because of all the Wanted fans?)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.