Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Dan will say something about the articles in defence of Nadiya - he has always supported the cast in the past.

Personally I think Dan and Nadiya might have had a bit of an emotional affair.

Reactions: 9
I think Dan will say something about the articles in defence of Nadiya - he has always supported the cast in the past.

Are the articles about Nadiya and Dan or Nadiya and Kai (or both)?

I think he’ll say something too, he’s been a good friend to a few of them by the looks of it (sticking up for AJ when James Jordan said she had dance experience etc). I don’t think anything physical happened but an emotional affair is very possible. I’m still convinced Team Tamey were intimate but I think it would be fairly easy to have your head turned when you’re spending all your time with someone and there’s a lot of physical contact. At least Dan and Nadiya seemed to stop spending time together after the series finished which is consolation for Mrs Walker that Giovanna Fletcher didn’t have 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

It did seem to cross an emotional line to be honest, but doubt any ‘physical’ one.

Are the articles about Nadiya and Dan or Nadiya and Kai (or both)?

I think he’ll say something too, he’s been a good friend to a few of them by the looks of it (sticking up for AJ when James Jordan said she had dance experience etc). I don’t think anything physical happened but an emotional affair is very possible. I’m still convinced Team Tamey were intimate but I think it would be fairly easy to have your head turned when you’re spending all your time with someone and there’s a lot of physical contact. At least Dan and Nadiya seemed to stop spending time together after the series finished which is consolation for Mrs Walker that Giovanna Fletcher didn’t have 🤷🏻‍♀️
They did
2690D89A-C374-4EBE-B442-571C7BD88AD2.jpeg
the glasgow overnight trip and had dinner together at the tour hotel last week

Reactions: 4
What present did he get her?
I don't think he will say anything as then the coverage becomes about him: 'Angry Dan Walker blasts papers over former rumoured flame' etc

Reactions: 1
If it was an emotional affair, I honestly think it came much more from Nadiya than Dan. I just didn't get any vibe from him whatsoever but very much did from Nadiya. The way she was gazing at him during their final ITT interview?! Wow!

Reactions: 3
They did what sorry?
They travelled up to Glasgow as a trio , had dinner together, stayed in a hotel then did the kids show together the next morning. Kai and Nadiya flew back straight afterwards and. Dan went by train.
The first week of rehearsals they all met up with a few others at the tour hotel for dinner.
So they have met up since the quarter finals.

If it was an emotional affair, I honestly think it came much more from Nadiya than Dan. I just didn't get any vibe from him whatsoever but very much did from Nadiya. The way she was gazing at him during their final ITT interview?! Wow!
And her heartfelt speech to him - Dan and Rylan didn’t quite know what to say.

Reactions: 2
They travelled up to Glasgow as a trio , had dinner together, stayed in a hotel then did the kids show together the next morning. Kai and Nadiya flew back straight afterwards and. Dan went by train.
The first week of rehearsals they all met up with a few others at the tour hotel for dinner.
So they have met up since the quarter finals.
Ah I get you now. It’s not the same though - going to a different city with a third person has a different feel to booking your usual rehearsal hall and practicing dances they didn’t get to do!

Unless Kai is cover to a torrid affair?

• Wow
Ah I get you now. It’s not the same though - going to a different city with a third person has a different feel to booking your usual rehearsal hall and practicing dances they didn’t get to do!

Unless Kai is cover to a torrid affair?
Or some weird throuple? Or covering up for Kaidiya? Or perhaps, dare I say, just good mates? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or some weird throuple? Or covering up for Kaidiya? Or perhaps, dare I say, just good mates? :)
Well yeah I made this point the other day - they’re not all at it like rabbits. I’m sure Kai will be enjoying the speculation and being linked to beautiful women but I’m sure the constant speculation will wear thin eventually

That is lovely. A really thoughtful gift. Dan seems like a gem.
He was the one contestant I thought would annoy/bore me but I really like him. Organising the What’s App group, voting for Rose every week, the first to support the others and stick up for them, the film he did about Gary Speed…

And I’m not sure why but he’s one of the few people who’ll put up an “Ask Me Anything” on IG and I read all the questions and answers 😂

Reactions: 8
That is lovely. A really thoughtful gift. Dan seems like a gem.

I think if Nadiya had just split from her partner before SCD or was in the process Dan would have known and maybe brought her into his family, which she seems to have really appreciated?
She spent a lot of time in Sheffield with him and they went out to eat a lot with his family (was reported a lot in our local press)- maybe this was his way of bringing her into a supportive setting so she wasnt sat in a hotel at night on her own and he knew she was away from her daughter too.

Reactions: 10
She spent a lot of time in Sheffield with him and they went out to eat a lot with his family (was reported a lot in our local press)- maybe this was his way of bringing her into a supportive setting so she wasnt sat in a hotel at night on her own and he knew she was away from her daughter too.
That’s really sweet. I have to say he really impressed me throughout with his gentlemanly behaviour. I think Nadiya was shocked to come across a nice uncomplicated man, who rattles on about golf a lot and not trying to hit on her I expect.

Reactions: 12
2 of Anton's former partners (Lesley Joseph & Nancy) on Coach Trip tonight. Nancy Dell'Olio still makes no sense all of these years on...

FWIW, I think the Coach Trip tour guide Brendan would make a great contestant on SCD.

Reactions: 6
2 of Anton's former partners (Lesley Joseph & Nancy) on Coach Trip tonight. Nancy Dell'Olio still makes no sense all of these years on...

FWIW, I think the Coach Trip tour guide Brendan would make a great contestant on SCD.
Yes! I haven’t seen CT for years but he’s so funny. If he signed up for this year’s series, who would you like to see him paired with?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.